Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Lies

Chapter 5: Doors, You'll never know what will be behind them!

by horseluvinfreak 3 reviews

I'm am in a big rush....read and review please!! This is one of the biggest chapters!!

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2006-10-18 - Updated: 2006-10-18 - 918 words

1Exciting
Hey, here's Chappie 5. I have nothing to say right now.

After a delicious snack(chocolate cake and coffee), Theresa knew she had to go search for the team. She politely told her host that she had to leave. Andrew begged her to stay, and Theresa was touched by how much Andrew wanted her to delay her leave, so she agreed. He went to fill up another mug of coffee. What Theresa didn't know was that he slipped some white powder in it, and it sure wasn't sugar.
He gave her back the cup and suddenly realized something. He hadn't given her the right dose! It was too little. That meant she wouldn't feel the effect until late tonight. Andrew wanted to make some bogus excuse to grab her cup, but she was already drinking it. Once Theresa was done, she yawned and said, "Boy, am I ever tired! I got to go."
"Don't go! It's so dark. Maybe you should stay here. I have an extra room"
She yawned again. "Ok"
He lead her to a suitable bed. Theresa said goodnight and jumped under the covers. Some coffee Theresa thought. She didn't even remember falling asleep.
oooooOOOOOoooooxxxxxXXXXXxxxxxoooooOOOOOooooo
When Theresa woke up, it was because of her bladder. It was still dark out, so she found it extremely hard to find the washroom. She was just about to pee in her dress(the one Andrew gave her), when Theresa found the washroom.
Once she relieved herself, she again tried to find her way back. "This house has a lot of doors" she grumbled when she found her fifth closet.
Theresa was just about to scream with frustration, when she opened another door. She could see through the darkness it had a staircase winding downstairs. Her curiousity made her walk down it. When she reached the bottom she stifled a scream.
There were six beds and all were filled. Procrustes was turning a wheel. Much to her surprise, Andrew was standing beside him, grinning. She could see that they were all being slowly stretched. Neil was screaming like a little girl; even though he had a cloth between his teeth, you could still hear his shrieks. Jay, Archie and Atlanta was in a fiery rage, with their eyes glazed and a evil look in them, they were about to break out of the chains(not literally).Herry was though, and Odie surveyed the room in search of technology even though he couldn't grasp it.
Theresa looked around in search of something to get them out. Her prayers were answered when she spotted Archie's whip and all the other weapons. With a quick lash everybody's shackles were broken. She quickly threw them their weapons and she herself ran to fight Andrew (her nun chucks mysteriously disappeared).
Andrew was surprised to see her that she managed to get him to the ground. Again, everyone fought Procrustes, and just like the last time, could not bring him down. Now Theresa was growing extremely irritated. Andrew was a good fighter too and he did mange to make her fall. But she was surprised that he didn't try to finish her, but only let her get up and start again. There was something in his eyes, maybe it was reluctance or pain. She was trying to figure out when a voice whispered, "I'll help you."
She turned half around to see Jay smiling at her, sword in hand. Her heart swelled and she made a mistake. Theresa turned fully around, so her back was facing her opponent. Jay's happy face turned into a warning, panicked look. "Turn around!" he shouted. But it was too late.
Andrew stuck another hypodermic needle in her side. It was filled with the liquid form of the white powder. Now her dose was right and the drug kicked in.
Theresa felt the same dizzy sensation. All senses seemed to close up.She felt herself sway. Suddenly her vision cleared up and the ground rushed up to meet her. Not again she groaned inwardly as, like before, plunged into to thick darkness.
oooooOOOOOoooooxxxxxXXXXXxxxxxoooooOOOOOooooo
She woke up to see a face smiling down at her. Her mind was wiped, so she remembered nothing. "What happened?" Theresa asked weakly.
"Thank god you're ok!" a boy hugged her. She was pressed against a warm body, that felt familiar. " I was so worried you passed out. That guy..ugh! I can't believe he injected you with that drug." When he noticed her confused face, gave her more information. "I'm Andrew, your boyfriend. You use to work for the Gods of Mount Olympus to try to defeat Cronus. You're a descendant of Theseus and you were teamed up with six other people named Jay, Archie, Herry, Atlanta, Neil and Odie. They were descendants of great Greek heroes.
"Then you decided to quit and they got angry. So then they came to my house where you are staying and started attacking you. Then that creep Jay stuck a needle in your side and you fell unconscious. I swear if they show up....I'll make sure they'll never hurt you again."
He took a breath from his story and looked at Theresa, praying that she would agree. He face was emotionless. Finally she smiled . "Ok you do that honey. Let me get some rest."
She did believe him, but something in the back of her mind was telling her he may be wrong. She ignored that.
_____________________________________________________________
DUN DUN DUN DUN!! Review please! next chapter is on its way!
Sign up to rate and review this story