Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Vicious and Carved Out of Stone

When You Were Young

by exohmusiclove 1 review

She was an uptown girl, not used to vampires, not used to the evil they spread. When she is seduced by a certain vampire something happens to her, and she has to entrust her life to four men. Three...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Romance, Sci-fi - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2006-10-20 - Updated: 2006-10-21 - 1298 words

1Exciting
Vicious and Carved Out of Stone
exohmusiclove
Track One:
When You Were Young
"They say the devil's water it ain't so sweet."

Randilyn's POV

I used to be normal. Well, normal in the sense that I didn't have this thirst for blood, pointed teeth, and low tolerance of sunlight. I used to have a life. Well, a life in the sense that I didn't fight the same creatures that I had become. I used to have friends, but they abandoned me. It was because of him . . .

It was dark. The sound of music was bleeding through the doors of the club downtown. We were there only because of a dare. This is where all the vampires hung out. Where all of the blood hungry varmints of the lower side dwelled. It was a stupid dare, and we were only stupid girls. We had to at least hang out there for one hour.
As we huddled in the corner drinking our illegal alcoholic drinks I felt this voice inside my head. 'Look to your left' the verbal command swam through my head. It sounded like a man with a deep British accent. I abided his command and looked over.
That's when I saw him. He wore a light blue suit with black dress shoes. He had long brown hair, and a top his head was a light blue bowler hat. He was pale, his eyes were a pale ice blue, and when he smiled I could see his fangs, but not really. I was under his spell. To me he wasn't a vampire just another beautiful boy who I wanted to love.
'Come over to me' he cited in my head. I once again did as I was told. There was no turning back after that.
When I came up to him he took my hand, and led me to the back door. We went into the alleyway in the back. "What is your name?" he whispered.
I looked into those cold eyes, "Randilyn."
He nodded, and started to kiss me. He tasted like tea and, and blood. I could never forget that metallic taste of blood on his tongue. The next thing I knew his kisses were trailing down my jaw line then to my neck. Before he bit I remember what he told me, "Here's a tip, love, after I do this the sun will rise. Find the boys who sing 'kiss her, kiss her.' They should be able to help you." And then the sharp pain of teeth biting into flesh came upon my neck. Right in the crook, and I became unconscious . . .

When I woke up the sun was just peeking over the hills. I was weak, and I began to walk down the sidewalk. I saw my bag, and things laying on the ground beside me, and I knew my friends had come, seen the bite marks, and then left.
I moaned a the pain in my neck. I heard music in the distance. The club we had gone to closed at sunset, so it wasn't them. No it was more lighter. Not hardcore like the clubs musicians were. Yet, there was this certain darkness. I heard the man singing, and the lyrics entered my hazy brain: "I don't blame you for being you, but you can't blame me for hating it. So say, 'What are you waiting for? Kiss her, kiss her.' I set my clocks early because I know I'm always late.'
I remember the Dandie saying something about kissing her, but I don't know what he meant. I came to the abandoned warehouse that the music was originating from. I banged on the garage door. They couldn't hear me, so I hit the door, and the noise became louder.
I heard them stop playing, and I hit the garage door once more. Then I heard the door open, and I saw a red head kid standing there. He was wearing a bad pair of yellow and green plaid pants. "Hi," I said delirious. "I was told to come here by a Dandie I think. I don't really remember, but the light it burns." I said collapsing on him.

Pete's POV

We were playing, and I swung the guitar around my body, and caught it in full motion. I then took to the air being a vampire it was only natural. I felt the adrenaline rush of being in a band taking over me, and then I noticed Andy had stopped drumming. Soon Joe stopped, and soon Patrick followed. I stopped because being a vampire and at the height of your adrenaline it's only natural your other band members stop because of . . .

There was a knock at the garage door. Nobody knew where our hideout was. Who could this be. Some punk kid looking for a place to hang out with his friends? Well, I would show him. One flash of my teeth would tear him away.
Patrick approached the door, and looked through the customized peep hole. "It's a girl!" she yelled around the warehouse.
Joe waved at him, "Well, open it up."
Patrick did as he was told, and there standing in our doorway was a girl about eighteen maybe. She looked weak, and tired. She wore a wine red hoodie, a light blue Element tee, and some vans. She had soft raven black curls, and emerald green eyes. Her lips were as dark as her hoodie, but her skin was pale. It was plane to see she was a vampire. She had already gotten that glow on her face, yet her eyes hadn't had the time to turn into dark holes of oblivion yet. It would be a shame to. They were such pretty eyes.
Then she spoke, and her voice was heaven to a vampire's ears. "Hi," she said delirious. "I was told to come here by a Dandie I think. I don't really remember, but the light it burns." She then collapsed on poor Patrick. Patrick yelled for help, and I was there.
She was right. The sun that was just peaking over the mountains did burn my skin. I took her from Patrick, and yelled for Andy to get another casket. He dragged it over, and I laid her down. Then I set the lid closed.
I turned to the guys, "We can't keep her."
"Why not?" Joe asked.
I rolled my eyes. Sometimes Joe could be so incompetent, " Because William knows where she is."
"No, he doesn't," Patrick said.
I walked into the kitchen to make a mixture, "And how do you know that Mr. Fancy Pants?" (He was actually wearing yellow and green plaid pants.)
"I told you don't call me that, and he doesn't know because he never knew where our hideout before, so why is it different?" he asked.
Again another incompetent member of the band, "He could be tracking her."
"And what if he is?" Andy asked.
I took a swig of the red substance I had just been blending, "We can't keep her reserved here."
"Why?" Andy questioned.
Again with the questions, "Because she's going to be thirsty for blood when she wakes up."
"I'll just show her how to make the mixture, Pete. Okay?" I heard Patrick ask walking towards his bedroom. The other members of the band became nocturnal along with me, so we could practice, and fight vampires at night instead of day.
"We aren't keeping her!" I yelled back.
Before he shut the door he yelled back, "Go to bed Peter. I'll take care of her."
I groaned, and went over to my coffin. I stepped in, and before I shut the lid I whispered to myself 'Curse that William. He's found another way to get to me.'



A/N: Let me know what you think!
Sign up to rate and review this story