Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Blessing or Burden (Joel & Benji Madden plus others)

pt 51 Get Crunked Up

by Reign_Madden 5 reviews

Please r&r

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-10-21 - Updated: 2006-10-21 - 2256 words

0Unrated
Lisa's p.o.v

'Reign is that you' I ask tapping a girl on her shoulder.
'Leela' She exclaims spotting me. She jumps off the stool and hugs me.
'Leela? Reign are you drunk?' Paul says
'Pauly Wauly is that you?' she asks giggling.
'Yes it's me, how much have you had?' he says as the bartender slides another drink in front of her.
'Thees is my number four' She says holding up five fingers.
'Make that her eighth cosmo, plus 4 tequila shots and 4 JD and cokes' the bartender interjects.
'Hey you Mr Bartender while your here talking whose pouring my drinks' Reign says
'Ok then ' Paul says raising his eyebrows 'look I'll go get Joel, stay here and keep an eye on her' He says walking off.

Another p.o.v

Lisa was so busy watching Reign she didn't notice me slip the pill in her drink. I smiled to myself as I walked back to my chair all I had to do now was wait.

Lisa's p.o.v

'Leela I want you to meet someone, this is Chris' she says introducing me to a guy sitting next to her.
'Hey Chris' I say absently watching Reign as she picks up her drink.
'Whoa Reign let me have this one' I say taking the drink and downing it.
'Ok you have that one. Let's go dance' Reign says taking Chris's hand
'No Reign honey I think you should stay here with me' I say
'No I'm dancing' she taking off into the crowd before I could stop her.

Joel's p.o.v

'Dude I found Reign and she is wasted' Paul said
'Where is she?' I ask
'At the bar, she's with some dude though.'
'Alright lets go I just sent Billy to find Gerard.'
We pushed our way through the crowd of people to the bar, I spotted Lisa but not Reign.
'Where is she?' I ask
'She went to dance with that guy' Lisa said
'Are you okay?' I ask studying her
'Yes I'm fine go find Reign I don't like the look of the guy she's with.'
'Baby are you sure your okay you don't look to good.' Paul says
'Yes I'm okay go with Joel.'

00.00am

We'd been here for nearly two hours and I hadn't seen Reign once, I knew she'd gone out with Benji earlier so I wasn't really that worried
I was still sitting at the table drinking, Frankie, Mikey and surprisingly Ray had gone to "dance". Bob was chatting away to some girl he managed to pull. I spot Billy walking past our table and I shout his name catching his attention.
'Hey man what's up?' I say
'You need to come with me' he says
'Why what's wrong?'
'Nothing...really'
'Where's Reign?'
'We don't know.'
'Where's Joel?'
'He's here somewhere.'
'Lets go' I say getting up and following him.

Benji's p.o.v

I spotted Reign on the dance floor with some guy, he had his hands all over her. She was clearly drunk she could barely stand straight.
'You see that' Tony says watching Reign
'Yeah I see her' I reply
'Do something man' Tony demands
'Tone they're only dancing' I say calmly even though I'm getting angrier by the second.
'Well if you won't I will' Tony says running onto the dance floor.

Lisa's p.o.v

I don't know what was happening to me, I felt sick. The room was spinning badly, I needed to find Paul, and I needed to find the bathroom. I pushed myself off the bar and disappeared into the crowd.

Tony's p.o.v

'Hey Reign' I shout over the music
'Tony hi' she breathes I can smell the alcohol clearly on her breath
'You okay?' I say eyeing the guy she was dancing with.
'Yes I'm dancing' she says
'Why don't you dance with me?' I say pulling her towards me
'Hey man we're dancing here' the guy says pulling her back
'Back off man' Benji says appearing out of nowhere
'Go away Benji' Reign slurs
'Yeah go away Benji' the guy repeats pushing Benji and puttong his arm around Reign, leading her away.
'This is bullshit, Reign your coming with us and that's final' I say grabbing her and pulling her in the opposite direction
'Dude what's your...' but he didn't get to finish Benji punched him straight in the face sending him crashing to the floor.

Lisa's p.o.v

I made it to the bathroom and splashed water on my face trying to calm myself down. I shakily take my cell out of my bag and start dialling Paul's number then everything fades to black.

Normal p.o.v

'Take your hands off me' you say to Tony 'and you I told you to stay away from me' you' you say looking at Benji
'Reign I was helping you' Benji says steadying you as you were swaying slightly.
'I don't need your help so go away' you say pulling your arm out of his hand.
'Let me take you home' Benji says catching your arm again
'DON'T TOUCH ME BENJI' you scream 'I hate you' you say clutching your head as the room starts to spin.
'I know you do but just let me take you home.' He pleads
'Not a chance' you say walking off.

Another p.o.v

I could see her now, God knows what he did to her but she was pissed at him. I watched her swaying her balance was obviously off, all she had to do now was pass out how hard could that be.
'Come on Reign pass out' I say to myself following her.

Joel's p.o.v

I could hear Reign I just couldn't see her, and then I spot her staggering across the dance floor.
'Reign' I say grabbing her arm
'Leave me alone Benji' you cry turning around 'Oh Joel it's you' she says giggling
'Come on baby let me take you home' I say holding her around her waist
'No Joel I'm having a good time here, why don't you go do the same.' She says wriggling out of my grip.
'Reign your dunk and I need to take you home. Everyone's looking for you.' I say
'Well tell everyones that I'm okey dokey and I'm having fun.' She replies taking off again.
'Reign we're all going home now, you don't wanna stay here alone do you?' I ask talking to her like she's a child.
'Nope I don't wanna be alone I hate it' she says shaking her head 'I hate being on my own.'
'Well come on then' I say holding out my hand 'we're ready to go now.'
'I just need to go pee, then I'll come'
'Okay I'll meet you outside' I say.

Normal p.o.v

You stagger into the bathroom, heading straight for the sink. What was Benji's problem anyway? He's the one that should go home he's ruining everything as usual.
You didn't realize there was someone sprawled out o the floor till you tripped over them and landed on your ass.
'Hey I'm walking here' you say hitting the person on the leg 'So rude.' you stand up and walk into the stalls, your legs were killing you.

Another p.o.v

I look around to make sure no one noticed me before I walk into the ladies bathroom. What the hell? Not only to have a clean bathroom but there's deodorant and all sorts of nice stuff, what a fucking liberty? All we have is a couple of dirty urinals and a condom machine. I spot a girl on the floor, but it's not Reign, I was sure she came in here. I checked the girl on the floor and to my horror it's Lisa. What the hell happened to her I only saw her drink one drink. What a fucking lightweight?
I heard someone shuffling around in one of the cubicles and I knew it was Reign but why hadn't the drug kicked in.
HOLY SHIT! Lisa must've drunk it and that's why she knocked out and Reign is still active. FUCK! I got to get out of here before Reign see's me.

Gerard's p.o.v

'Where's Reign?' I shout over the music.
We'd all found each other the only people missing were Reign, Mikey Frankie and Lisa
'She's in the toilet' I say
'When she comes out we're leaving' Gerard orders 'you guys can stay if you want.'

Normal p.o.v

You walk out of the cubicle and see the girl still on the floor.
'Hey lady are you okay?' you say kneeling down next to her. You steady your shaking hand as your seeing everything in double. You pull back her hair from her face and see Lisa's features.
'OMG Leesa' you say shaking her 'Leesa wake up'
She doesn't move a muscle and alarm bells start ringing in our head, you can't think what to do your mind is totally blank. You stand up ignoring the confusion in your head as the room spins.
'Joel' you cry heading for the door. You stumble out of the bathroom heading for the hotel entrance.
You scan the room looking for a familiar face, its do surreal everyone is dancing but they all look the same, you spot the entrance and half run half stumble over to it.
You compose yourself before walking out into the street. You look around for Joel but you don't see him.
'Joel' you scream loudly why wasn't he here? You feel the familiar pang of panic hit you and you start to cry. What do I do? Where is everyone?

Adams p.o.v

It had been a long day and an even longer night. I grabbed some Chinese food, since I hadn't eaten all day.
I was across the street walking back to the buses when I hear a familiar voice; I look around and see Reign outside a hotel.
I sprint across the street to meet her.
'Reign what's the matter?' I say seeing how hysterical she was
'It's Lisa she's sick and I can't find Joel and I'm drunk'
'Ok calm down, where's Lisa now?'
'She's inside'
'Okay take me to her.'
I follow Reign inside the hotel and straight into the ladies toilet.

Normal p.o.v

You watch Adam bend over Lisa
'What do we do?'
'Go find Paul and the others I'll stay here with her.'
You try to move but you can't it's as if your bodies shut down, What if she was dying? What if that was you?
'REIGN, GO NOW' Adam shouts breaking you out of your daze
You push your way through the crowd screaming Joel's name.
You spot Billy and run over to him, thankfully he's surrounded by the other
'Reign there you are' he says spotting you
'Lisa needs help, come with me now' you cry pulling his hand
'What's wrong with Lisa' Paul demands
'I don't know, she's sick' you say tears streaming down your face
'Where is she?' Benji says
'In the toilet, we don't have time, you have to come now'

Paul's p.o.v

I ran into the toilet to see some guy leaning over her
'Get your hands off my girlfriend' I scream kicking the guy in his back
'Paul don't he's helping' Reign shouts
I crouch over Lisa's still figure, I shake her gently and she moans quietly.
'She's still breathing' Adam says rubbing his back 'I spoke to her just now, she slightly responsive.'
'Lisa, wake up baby' I say running my fingers down her face
'I don't know much but I think she's been drugged, it look like a mild dose since she's responsive.'
'How the fuck do you know so much?' Frankie says glaring at me.
'I don't know that much, it's common fucking sense for a start and secondly my girlfriend is a nurse.' Adam says standing up.
'So what do we do now?' Benji asks
'You can get her to a hospital if you want, but like I said it doesn't look like she took a full dosage she can sleep that off.'
'Paul what do you want do?' Billy asks
'We'll take her home, I don't want her to wake up in a hospital she hates them. If she wants to go when she wakes up then we'll take her.'
'Where's Reign' Billy says
'She was here a second ago' Frankie says looking in the stalls
'Damn it she passed out' Benji says opening the door to the last stall.

Gerard's p.o.v

Me, Joel, Mikey, Ray and Bob were waiting outside the hotel for the others. I just lit a cigarette when they emerge. Benji was carrying Reign and Paul was carrying Lisa. Billy and Frankie where carrying the girls bag and Adam was there too.
'What happened?' I say looking at the girls
'Lisa's been drugged' Billy says
'What happened to Doll Face?' I say my heart pounding hard against my chest
'She has too much to drink and passed out' Benji says handing Reign over to Bob.
'Reign doesn't drink' Ray says
'Well she did tonight' Mikey says laughing since he too had a few to many.
'How could you let her drink? I ask looking at Benji
'I didn't...'
'But she was with you right?' I say cutting him off.
'Well not exactly...' he starts
'Look lets discuss this back at the buses ok' Joel says hailing a taxi while Frankie whistled for another.
Sign up to rate and review this story