Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Trust & Betrayal

Part Three: Discovery...

by kirayasha 0 reviews

One-shot in 16 parts. Jakotsu and Renkotsu learn the hard way that sake, curiosity and lust don't mix. Even the strongest will shatter when betrayal is involved...

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: Bankotsu, Jakotsu - Warnings: [R] [X] - Published: 2006-10-21 - Updated: 2006-10-21 - 1453 words

0Unrated
Part Three: Discovery...






Kahiko paused just outside the door leading to the store room. She bent to retrieve the sake jug, frowning in disgust when she discovered its vile contents. "Here, you take care of this," she said as she handed the jug to her friend Gejoya, "While I see about getting some clean bedding."

Gejoya made a face and hurried off to get rid of the jug and Kahiko watched before she turned back to the storeroom. Making a mental note of what she needed to get another room ready for guests, the young chambermaid sighed and slid the shoji back. She peered into the gloomy darkness of the storeroom and walked towards the far wall when her foot hit something soft and yielding, followed by a loud groaning. She looked down and much to her horror, she saw two naked men lying on a futon, entwined in each other's arms. Kahiko stepped back onto the outer veranda, and suddenly finding her voice, she shrieked as though someone were trying to kill her, rousing the inn's nearest guests with her screams.

Mukotsu and Ginkotsu were the first to arrive. Ginkotsu, poised and ready for action, followed the poor chambermaid's outstretched arm and cautiously looked in the storeroom. Chuckling in his peculiar way, Ginkotsu turned and said to Mukotsu, "Uh-oh! Sui and Oo-Aniki aren't going to like this..."

"Aren't going to like what?" Mukotsu asked, temporarily leaving the maid's side to go see what his fellow team member was referring to. Laughing, he said, "Metal is going to fly; I suggest we move out of the danger zone."

Ginkotsu chuckled. "Good idea!"

The two of them ushered the poor hysterical maid away from the scene. They had got about five paces away from the storage room when their leader came running as fast as his broken ribs would allow, the Banryuu delicately balanced on his shoulder despite the searing pain in his chest. Bankotsu was still dressed in his sleeping kimono and the two wondered when Jakotsu had snuck out during the night to meet with Renkotsu. Before either one of them could say anything to their leader, he called out to them, "What's happened? Where's the enemy?! Get that woman out of here!" Bankotsu closed his eyes as a wave of pain passed over him, making it hard to breathe. Damn these fucking ribs!

Leaving the woman to the poisoner, Ginkotsu tried to lead him away. "Ummm... nothing's wrong, Oo-Aniki."

Bankotsu did not believe it for a minute. "Nothing's wrong? I just heard someone scream bloody murder and you tell me nothing's wrong?"

Ginkotsu sighed, sounding like an old piece of rusty metal. "Mu accosted a maid, that's all."

"Oh... Well why didn't you say so?" Bankotsu said and as he tried to laugh it off he grimaced in pain. "Oh shit!" he swore as he rubbed his chest, trying to ease the pain he felt.

Suikotsu arrived, claws at the ready. "What's going on?"

"I don't know. Gin says Mu accosted a maid again, but that's odd because I actually saw him leaving with one." Bankotsu frowned as the shallow breaths he was forced to take were starting to hurt too. "All I know is there's something over there they didn't want me to see..." A little stab of fear pierced his heart. "Where's Jak? When you told me to tell him no sex last night, he never came back to my room and that's not like him..."

Suikotsu looked over at Ginkotsu who gave him a slight shake of his head. "Come; let's get you back to your room. I'm sure Jak is probably there now, waiting for you." He moved to lead Bankotsu away. "How's your chest?"

"Feels like Kyo was dancing on it. I was wondering if I could have some of that tea you made me last night, you know, the one you spiked with the hair of the dog." Bankotsu tried to laugh and nearly doubled over with pain.

"Sure, but let me have a quick look to see what all the fuss in the storeroom was," the claw-bearer said softly. He left Bankotsu leaning against the inn's outer wall, and took a quick look into the storeroom. After his eyes had adjusted to the dim interior light, he immediately regretted it. "Oh no..." He stood there, staring down at the naked forms of his would-be lover and his leader's paramour. It was quite obvious from their position as well as the faint odor of stale sex that mixed with the smell of sake what had gone on last night. Suikotsu stood there in shock and it was several minutes before he realized Bankotsu was trying to enter the room.

"What's wrong...?" The diminutive leader staggered his way in and stood next to Suikotsu. A second later his eyes had adjusted well enough to take in the scene below. "FUCKING HELL!" he cried, and grabbing his chest, he pushed his way past the claw-bearer as made his way painfully back to his room.

Suikotsu stood there, hesitant. A part of him wanted to go after Bankotsu, while the other wanted to rip his fellow teammates to shreds. A soft groaning drew his attention to the two at his feet.

"Aniki-chan...?" Jakotsu moaned softly as he gently caressed Renkotsu, thinking it was his lover. "Why's it so bright in here...? And who's knocking on my head...?" He groaned loudly.

Suikotsu, shocked, shook his head as if to clear it. He wanted to look away but could not and the overwhelming mixture of emotions he felt rose until it erupted in a snarl. "WAKE UP!" he shouted.

Jakotsu's eyes flew open as he sat up, but instantly regretted it as the full force of his hangover hit him. "Why are you shouting, Sui? What's wrong with Oo-Aniki-chan?" He turned his attention to his bed partner who was also struggling with his own hangover. The cross-dresser peered at the fire-breather bleary-eyed as it hit him. "You're not Oo-Aniki-chan..."

Renkotsu rubbed his hands over his face as he woke up. "Oh shit!" he moaned, rubbing the back of his head to help clear it. "Would you guys mind keeping it down-" the fire-breather abruptly stopped as he eyed Jakotsu. "Dam it! What the hell are you...and where the fuck are we...?" He looked around, searching for his clothes. "Where the hell are my clothes?" Renkotsu looked up and noticed Suikotsu standing there, a stern expression on his face while his eyes shone with the full force of the hurt and betrayal he was feeling. "Sui..."

The claw-bearer stood there stiffly, holding himself back from ripping their throats out. "Ah... I see you finally noticed I'm here, well I hope you two will be very happy together," he choked out, before turning on his heel and leaving.

Jakotsu watched him leave. He looked over at the fire-breather, confusion written all over his face. "I'm me and you don't have to yell as your voice hurts..." He quickly looked around the room they were in. "It looks like we're in a storage room of sorts..." He crawled over to the pile of clothing and pulled out what he hoped was his kimono. Picking up the rest, he threw it in Renkotsu's general direction. "I think that's yours...And what's Sui so pissed about? What's he mean by 'happy together?' Shit! I mean I did have fun drinking with you last night as I've got the killer hangover to prove it, but I don't think I want to make a habit out of it..." He closed his eyes and gently massaged his temples.

"You idiot! He just caught us naked together! Most people tend to look at that as a sign of an affair," Renkotsu said, as he gathered his clothing together.

"They do? But I always sleep naked except on a mission..." Jakotsu laughed and then winced at the sound. "I must be the world's greatest lover as I've woken up more times than I can remember naked in the futon with someone!" He laughed again, despite the ringing in his head, falling over onto the fire-breather.

"Get off me!!" Renkotsu gave the wiry little cross-dresser a shove. "It's not funny, you stupid whore!" Pulling his kimono from the pile, Renkotsu angrily threw it on. He glared at Jakotsu and when he spoke, his voice was soft and sorrowful as he poured out his frustration over the situation, "We've... I've..." He swallowed. "I've really hurt Suikotsu..."

"How so...?"

"By being a dumb ass and sleeping with you, that's how!" Renkotsu shouted as he stood up and threw on his hakama, before stalking out over the room, leaving a puzzled Jakotsu behind.
Sign up to rate and review this story