Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Serenade me with a coffee burn...

Chapter 005 - Sing Us A Song, And We'll Sing It Back To You

by imogen993 6 reviews

A Concert, Hugs, and a Mini-Cliffhanger.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2006-10-21 - Updated: 2006-10-21 - 979 words

0Original
Authors Note; Wooppee! I updated, Once again. This chapter is dedicated to 2 people. Number 1 - My English teacher. She actually spilt hot coffee on herself last week. It made me think of my story. Haha. Number 2 - Moocow!! Moocow updates her story like 60 million times a day. So i'm taking a leaf out of her book, and updating regularly. Yipee. Anyway. No-one guessed where the previous chapter title was from! Well i'm not suprised. Because I made it up myself. MWAHHAHAA. Maniacal laughter. No prizes for youuuu!
-------------------------------------------------------------------

[Chapter 5] -
- - - --> {{SiNG US A SONG, AND WE'LL SiNG iT BACK TO YOU


I Climb, I Slip, I Fall
Reaching for your hands
But I Lay Here All alone
Sweating all your blood
If I could find out how
To make you listen now
Because im staving for you hear
With my undieing love and I
....I Will


I was sitting in one of the most comfy armchairs ever. Just thought I would mention that. I was listening to 'Until tomorrow' By Paramore, sitting shit bored.
That's right.
I'm backstage at a Fall Out Boy concert, and i'm friggin' bored.
They are all off doing their stupid soundcheck, and i'm stuck here doing absolutely nothing. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't trade it for the world, but I guess i'm just disapointed. I suppose I was expecting more.
As the song ended, I decided to get off my ass and text Elisha. It would give me something to do.

Hey Lish!
I know you are still pissed about not being able to come, but it's fucking boring anyway. I only have Dirty to talk to at the moment, but even he seems to be tired and boring at the mo. Hows home? Hope to see ya soon. Wish you were here.
xx Izzie


I pressed 'Send', and put my phone on the table. The slight bang of the phone against wood was simultanious with another bang from across the room.

"Hey." Patrick walked over to me, and sat on the chair opposite.
"Holy shit..." He had sank into the back of the chair, and was now struggling to get back up. I watched with amusement as he flailed his arms, then eventually gave up, and collapsed into the back completely.
"Comfy chairs..." He rolled his eyes and looked at me.
"Have you finished sound check then?" He nodded.
"Good..." Well, this is an interesting conversation.
We were interupted (Actually, no we wern't, it was actually a 'Saved by the bell' scenario) by my phone vibrating.

Hey Iz.
It's fine, theres still like 15 other concerts left in the UK tour. Besides, it sounds boring there at the mo. And personally, I wouldn't want to be in a room alone with Dirty. Haha, joking. But anyway, hope to see ya soon. Loves -
Lisha


I didn't bother to text back, just plopped the phone back on the table.
"I'm sorry it's a bit boring so far..." Patrick looked at me apologetically.
"Patrick, you have a really bad habit of apologising too much."
"I know."
He gave me a weak smile, and then the other three bounded into the room.
"WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Joe slid down the counter that was opposite us, and ended up plopping straight off the edge and head first into a fire extinguisher.
"Ouch, my head!!!" He got up and gave us all a "I-didn't-just-do-that-so-don't-go-around-telling-anyone-about-it" look. We all laughed, and his cheeks instantly filled with crimson.

-------------------------------------

Which came first,
Music or the misery...


I was standing backstage, singing along to all the words that were echoing into the speakers. For the first time in ages, I actually didn't care about home life, or what would happen when I got home. All I cared about was singing and dancing to Fall Out Boy.
Once the concert was over, and everyone had emptied out of the hall, I stood waiting for the guys to come back in. As they collapsed through the doors, they all gave me smiles and very very very sweaty hugs.
"Ewwww! Andy get off!" I pushed him off of me and he stuck his bottom lip out and pouted.
"But! But! But!" I flipped him off, and turned to look where one of the security guards was standing.
"Meet and greet time guys. 5 minutes." He turned, and strutted back into the hallway.
"Urrgh. I really can't be bothered..." Joe complained. He got up anyway, and headed towards the door.
"Izzie, you wanna come?" Patrick asked. I nodded, and followed them all out.

Standing behind the tables that were separateing the fans and the guys was at the same time the most exiting, and the most angering time of my life. It was exiting, because I was a V.I.P., and I felt really good about that. It was angering because every so often I would get an evil glare from one of the fans. It didn't bother me too much, they all would've given anything to be where I am. I just seems weird that all this came from hot coffee.

Pulling up to my house, Dirty waved at me, and then faced the road, waiting to head off again. Strange. He actually watched the road more when we wern't even moving.

All four guys got out with me, and took it in turns to hug me and say goodbye.

"We'll see you soon..." Andy gave me a quick hug.
"We'll call you or email you..." Joe bear hugged me.
"See you next week, with Elisha..." Patrick squeezed me,
"I LOVE YOU! NEVER LEAVE ME!" Pete picked me up and spun me around.

Once down, I gave Pete a weird look, and raised my eyebrow. He laughed.
"Sorry. I mean, Miss ya. Haha." They waved, and I turned the key in my front door.

"OH LOOK! THE SLUT'S BACK! I'VE HAD A BAD FUCKING DAY, AND I'M ABOUT TO LET ALL MY ANGER OUT!"
Sign up to rate and review this story