Categories > Anime/Manga > D.N.Angel > my december

interlude : vicious streak

by lazulisong 0 reviews

Krad spends too much time alone

Category: D.N.Angel - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Horror - Characters: Krad - Warnings: [!!!] [?] [V] - Published: 2005-07-08 - Updated: 2005-07-09 - 427 words

1Insightful
MY DECEMBER INTERLUDE 02 : vicious streak

In the cold pure light of his dwelling idols made of ice stare blankly ahead, seeing nothing, feeling nothing. They are the Hikari he has possessed.

He doesn't understand and it makes him angry, that they should love the others, the interlopers, the ones that took his other self away from him. They should love him because he gave them a gift. They should be happy with him. They should, they should. They should be grateful.

He fills this place with light, with purity, with everything his other self is not. He tries to forget but every time he appears, every time he is there with the ones who took him away he rages more and more. Why did he leave him why does he stay why does he not destroy their captors. Come back to me stay away I'll kill you. I'll kill you, I'll kill you and him and you'll be with me. We'll be together forever, don't be scared.

He wants blood running down his hands, warming them. He wants to see his other self made cold like him. He wants this Hikari to stop, to not pay attention to the other, the hateful creature who took him away. The hateful creature who hurts this Hikari, who is so beautiful. A painting in watercolor, a carving in crystal. Beautiful, fragile. He'll take care of him. He will. Once he kills that hateful creature, his beautiful thing will never be hurt again. He'll wrap him in ice, like he did the others. He'll kill him gently and then he'll be free.

He paces his prison, smashes the idols surrounding him. Stops and rebuilds them, crooning softly. He loves them, he hates them. They trapped him, they give him life. They are his. Forever his own darlings, to break and rebuild and keep close.

Forever, forever, he promises them. Just let me go. Let me go and you will be eternal. Let me kill him, let me never see him again. Love and hate, so close together. Like his beautiful thing, who looks at the hateful creature who doesn't know what he does to him. Wants to hate wants to love, wants to do more and more but he won't let him because he is beautiful and his and his alone.


----

The second of the interludes, but mostly an excuse for some announcements -- there is now a community on LiveJournal for My December. The comm's name is mydec, the address is http://www.livejournal.com/community/mydec/ OK? Love you guys!
Sign up to rate and review this story