Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars > A Beautiful Lie

Chapter 11.

by Popciclegirl 1 review

Brendon and Lilee arrive at the hotel and she finds out what it's like to be on tour for real.

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2006-10-23 - Updated: 2006-10-23 - 577 words

0Unrated
YAY! I am able to post this chapter. W0o0o0o0o0o0o! Okay. Uhh...Because I am doing so well in school I shall be updating a lot more.
Soundtrack to my day:"Makedamnsure" by Taking Back Sunday. I'm in such a good mood. I TURNED DOWN A LOSER! :D I am so mean...okay. On with the chapter.
******************
When they arrived at the hotel everyone seemed "pooped" So nothing that exciting happened.

Brendon got a text from Ryan.

"Brendon,
We r going to the game room. U & Lilee join?
Ryan"

He sent one back.
"Ryan,
B rite there.
Brendon"

"Lilee, you up for the game room?" Brendon asked.

"Sure." Lilee said. Soooo Brendon and Lilee went to the game room.

The game room was empty, maybe 2 or 3 kids there.

"Why is it so deserted?" Brendon asked.

"it's 3 am...is why." Ryan answered.

3 girls came in. One shouted "Ryan!" She ran over and gave him a hug.

The others just stood there and waved.

The girl noticed Lilee. "Who's this?" She asked.

"Uh, Kara. Meet Lilee, Brendon's girlfriend. Lilee. Meet Kara, my girlfriend."

"So, I finally get to meet you!" Kara said. She walked over to Brendon. "How old is she?"

Lilee heard her. "I'm uhh, I'm 16."

"He's 19! That's 4 years!" Kara said.

"So?" Brendon said. "I'm not stupid. I understand she's 16 and I'm 19 but, what could I do to her?"

"Yeah but...your not a-" Ryan covered her mouth. "You can shut up now."

Lilee knew he was saying that to not make her feel left out because she was 16 and everyone else was 18-21. It really just made her feel worse...

"I'm umm...I'm gonna go back to the room." Lilee said. She walked out of the room and then started running as soon as she wasn't visible to see.

"See what you did?" Ryan said. "You had to open your mouth!" He said in a higher tone.

"I was just stating the truth." Kara said. "I didn't mean anything offensive."

Brendon ran after her. He found her sitting on a bench next to a small pond.

She laughed. "I don't know how but I knew you were gonna come after me." Her smiled quickly transformed into a frown.

Brendon sat next to her. "She had no clue of what she was talking about. She was just confused."

"I know she didn't mean it, it was just...it made me feel kinda" She paused. "Left out."

Brendon put his arm around her. She put her head on his shoulder. "Why should you feel left out, everybody likes you."

"Really?" She asked. Brendon nodded. "I guess because you're all older than I am and...I'm kind of holding you back from..." She laughed. "A lot of things."

Brendon cocked one eyebrow. "what do you mean?"

"Like, your gonna want a lot of things that...I won't be ready for."

Brendon sighed."I understand but...I can wait. Esspecially for a girl like you."

Lilee smiled. "Really?"

"Really."

They kissed. Lilee did't want him to be impatient. She was glad he fully understood. They parted.

"Wanna go back to the room?" He asked.

"Sure."

They walked back to the room, hand in hand.

Right before they went to bed, he kissed her. "I love you." He said.

"I love you too." And she meant it. She didn't want anybody else. She was happy with her life.

She closed her eyes and fell into a deep sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story