Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Roadie

Chapter 6 edited and revised

by SCAngel 1 review

chapter 6

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-10-23 - Updated: 2006-10-24 - 747 words

0Unrated
Chapter 6

I sat on the bed, pushing my feet back and forth on the floor. Getting up after a few moments. I pulled my laptop out of my bag, holding it under my arm as I grabbed the room key off the table, opening the door, looking at the ground i took a step out. "Sorry," I looked up seeing Pete.
"Watch where you're going, god," I complained.
"I said sorry, damn," he rolled his eyes, heading to his room. I shook my head, walking towards the elevator. Hmm where should I go. Home sounds like fun but nope I'm stuck in this hell.
Down the street I found this little park seems quiet enough. Sitting down I opened up my laptop logging on.

Imadorksoru: hows life?

Yourealoserkid: hello to you too...life sucks.

Imadorksoru: why does life suck

Yourealoserkid: it just does. Nothing ever goes right. How are things going for you? Things looking up with your co-worker person?

Imadorksoru: no we ran into each other today and I tried to be nice but it ended up in another screaming match. She just makes me so mad!

Yourealoserkid: I'm sorry! I know how that feels. But in my situation I don't think I even try. Its just easier to be mean. Lol

Imadorksoru: oh so you tell me to be nice but its ok for you to be a bitch.

Yourealoserkid: pretty much!

Imadorksoru: you remind me of my sister lol...but hey some the guys and I are going to go play football. Talk to you later

With that he was gone. Its funny, I don't know why I am so mean to Pete. I guess its just easier in a way? Does that make sense?
No but when do you ever make sense.
Great now I'm talking to myself.
Don't you know it's the first sign of insanity? This is not happening. I'm not going crazy. Air I need air.
I jumped as a football landed in my lap. Where the fuck did that come from.
"sorry about that!" looking up I saw patrick running up to me with his hands stretched out to receive the ball. When did they get here? Damn and to think I was going to have this place all to myself. It was quiet too.
"don't you think you can take this game else where?" I asked tossing the ball to him. Rolling his eyes he tossed the ball back to the others.
"oh yes we can go play in the hotel lobby. You know set up the chairs and use them for endzones! I'm sure the other guests wont mind being the cheerleaders!"
"Exactly! That's the spirit" He shook his head cracking a small smile "come play with us." He offered nodding his head to the game that had started with out him.
"I'll pass. Thanks though"
"are you sure?! It gives you a reason to beat the shit out of pete" as tempting as that sounded I declined. Having random guys touch and tackle me didn't sound like a party to me. Plus they were all hot and sweaty. Yucky! I think I will pass on that one.
I jumped as the ball once again hit me.
"You did that on purpose!" I yelled pointing to pete who had thrown the ball.
"what the fuck! It was an accident!" We were now face to face.
"an accident my ass! you ment to hit me" His eyes narrowed dangerously "do you always think everything is always about you! News flash...you're not the only person in this world. Get your head out of your ass and see the big picture. Please your starting to piss me off. You think you some high and mighty bitch where the world revolves around you. Incase you didn't know! It doesn't! there are other people on this planet too! And accidents happen. I did not try and hit you. If you didn't notice your brother was standing infront of you. I was throwing it to him and it missed him and hit you!" He opened his mouth about to say more but closed it quickly.
"I don't know I even bother trying to explain things to you. It goes in one ear and out the other. One of these days your going to piss off the wrong person" with that he walked away. I was dumbfounded. No one has ever talked to me that way. It was weird but kind of refreshing?
Sign up to rate and review this story