Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Another Decade Under the Influence 3:Brendon's to do list.

Disclaimer and Cover

by Popciclegirl 0 reviews

Brendon comes face to face with an unwanted guest. Will Brendon get sick of him...or will the guest get sick of Brendon. I'll be finished with this one so quick.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Published: 2006-10-24 - Updated: 2006-10-24 - 239 words

0Unrated
Uhh...I don't own Panic! At the Disco. I wish I did but.....you know? I don't. I only own the un-named dog who shall be "THE SMOKING DOG"

If you read my preivous Adam Lazzara stories you know that the dog left Adam Alone...well...The Dog just wants something but he wouldn't give it to him. Lets see if the perfectly CLEAN Brendon Urie has anything that the dog'll like.

Also a bunch of other people will be here because...The Smoking Dog attracts freaks...that are in REALLY good bands.

This is partly inspired from "Jack O-Greens CreepShow 2" Only...Brendon has no hair problems.

Things you might find strange...

Ryan thinks he's a detective solving the mystery of his...cough c-d.

Spencer all of a sudden wants to be a voice actor for Spongebob

Jon has a weird english accent and talks...A LOT!

Patrick Stump keeps on turning himself into a mouse...

The Academy Is starts doing Spongebob music covers...

My Chemical Romance has now a cartoon...kind of a mix of the KISS cartoon and the Weird Al show...

Adam Lazzara stays away from everybody and everything.

The Dresden Dolls are becoming clean? Yeah.

And I'll think of more but SO FAR thats it.

Also I'll randomly be popping up and asking for autographs...

Hope you enjoy....

Cover: http://s73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/MetalHeadDutchess/?action=view¤t=CoverofADUTI3BMTSD.jpg&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch1
Sign up to rate and review this story