Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Hidden Memories

Chapter 15

by youngandreckless 2 reviews

chapter 15

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-10-24 - Updated: 2006-10-25 - 1619 words

0Unrated
It would have been posted last night but mircosoft word was being mean to me. First it like closed the whole program before i saved the written chapter as i was doing spell check. and then when i opened it to get the recovered doc it didnt have all of the chapter. so i had to rewrite half of it; so i did that then i went to spell check since it didnt do it before. So then i got that done and went to save it and i thought it saved but instead it deleted how it did that i dont know but it did. so then i checked my recycling bin and there it was. I was so happy so yeah here's your chapter now. lol. xoxo







Chapter 15





Laura's POV


"That's been happening a lot?" Cole turned to me a few moments after Joe ran out. I just shook my head, sighing; "So does this place serve alcohol?" he asked after another moment.
"Yeah want some?"
"Not if I have to drink alone, and don't say no, he doesn't remember and you're going through a lot," I bit my bottom lip, Cole was right Joe doesn't remember and I was going through a lot. A couple drinks wouldn't kill a thing.
"Just a couple," I mumbled getting up walking to the back, I grabbed an unopened bottle out of the fridge as the employee's stared at me.
"Is this such a good idea?" I turned seeing Stacey.
"Yes, it's perfect, I should have done this from the beginning," I nodded going to walk pass her.
"The correct answer is no, I'm putting it back in the fridge and not thinking about it," Stacey grabbed the bottle from me.
"Seriously come on, I really don't want you to mommy me right now," I put my hand out waiting for her to put the bottle back in my hand.
"To bad cause we are both going to mommy you," I looked over my shoulder seeing Ana. I rolled my eyes, sighing.
"It's only a couple," I mumbled.
"A couple that turns into one to many, and drunken sex with Cole, you should be looking for Joe," Stacey placed the bottle back into the fridge.
"I'm not going to sleep with Cole, and I don't want to look for Joe, I don't want to find him with that blank look in his eyes, its bad enough I have to live with it, now stop butting in and leave me alone," I pushed pass Stacey, throwing the fridge open this time grabbing not one but two bottles, rolling my eyes as they stood in front of the doors. I placed the one bottle down on the counter, "Fine," I mumbled opening the bottle in my hand, "I can start the drinking in here," I put the bottle to my lips and jumped as it was pushed out of my hand and crashed to the floor.
"I believe these two when they say you shouldn't drink, miss," I looked to the chef, Dan, as he wiped his hands on the towel that hung from his side, before bending down picking up the bigger pieces.
"You two don't understand, and you wont," I put my hands up as Ana went to say something, "This isn't something that's easy to deal with and I think I've dealt with it better then expected, I'm walking out of this kitchen with this bottle, I'm going to have a couple of drinks with Cole and then I'm calling it a night, no where in between will there be regretting one to many drinks, or drunken sex with Cole, now stop babying me like it's a death sentence if I drink a couple drinks,"







Pete's POV


"Where are Stacey, Laura and Ana?" I asked returning to the table.
"Back there," Cole pointed to the kitchen.
"Why?" I questioned, eyeing him.
"He is getting your sister to drink," Andy looked up from the hand held game he was playing; Jordan copied before looking back down at his own matching game.
"You been here not even a day and you already trying to get her drunk?" I looked back at Cole.
"I'm not trying to do anything, except be her friend,"
"Yeah well /friend/, my sister is very vulnerable, and I'll be damned if I let you take advantage of that,"
"I'm not taking advantage of anything, its a couple drinks, harmless, she's drank more in previous years, and considering all that is going on with this with what's his name..." I let out a frustrated sigh, clenching my fist.
"Joe, my sister's fiancé's name is Joe, okay?"
"Whatever, she needs a break, a release and I'm going to help her,"
"Its not whatever dude, she's made promises, promises that I or anyone else here, besides you, is going to let her break," I started to yell at him now, who the hell did he think he was, and I know he didn't expect this to just go over smoothly, like any of us is really going to let him get her drunk and do whatever.
"She's grown, you aren't her daddy, she'd like it if you stopped acting like it, and stop butting in on her life," he leaned back tapping his fingers on the table. I sucked my teeth, fighting back every urge I had right now to kick his ass and send him far the away from my sister.
"You haven't been around her for what almost a year now; you don't know what she likes or anything about her now,"
"I know she's in that kitchen right now about to drown her self in alcohol and you can't stop her," He kept tapping his fingers in that annoying way against the table, and now he had this smug smile edging across his face. I narrowed my eye brows at him, sucking my teeth again, "If you're going to hit me or something just do it already,"
"If I'm going to punch you, you'll feel it before you know it, now when my sister comes back out here you tell her you've changed your mind, that drinking isn't such a good idea,"
"Who are you to give me orders?"
"I'm your worse nightmare,"
"Oh that's got me shaking," he put his hands up, rolling his eyes.







Patrick's POV


I shoved my hands in my pockets, looking up to the sky, the scene that was starting to take place between Cole and Pete was not something I wanted Kristi to see, it was bad enough she'd seen the earlier scene with Joe.
"Your friends seem really nice, just a little distant a couple of them,"
"They are, just going through some things right now,"
"Thanks for dinner, it was great, when I said Stalla's I didn't think that your friend owned it," she smiled.
"Yeah well you didn't give me a chance, and it's not really a big deal, she and Lizy..." I stopped after saying Lizy's name, it just came out, like rehearsed or something, "were bored," I finished after a moment.
"Oh well that's cool," I was pretty much quiet for the rest of the time we spent walking around. I was out with this beautiful, smart girl I'd just met, and Lizy hadn't crossed my mind. I was an awful boyfriend, I shouldn't be here right now, and I should be at home, alone. We stopped in front of her car, "So thanks again, really, um maybe we could do this another time?" she smiled pulling her keys out of her purse.
"Um yeah no sorry," I mumbled turning and rushing to my car, getting in and speeding out of the parking lot.







Andy's POV



"Pete damn it, come on!" I yelled pushing him away from Cole.
"You book yourself a fucking flight and get the fuck out of here!" Pete pointed at him, yelling.
"What is going on out here?" I looked behind me seeing Laura look from Pete to Cole a couple of time. Stacey and Ana joining her a couple seconds later. Pete pushed pass me, walking to Laura snatching the bottle out of her hand.
"What's going on? You aren't drinking with this asshole, you aren't even allowed to fucking talk to him ever again,"
"Man didn't we go over this, she's grown, she can do whatever she wants," Cole rubbed his hand across his lip.
"Shut the fuck up, and get out of here," Pete shot Cole a glare.
"Pete he's right, I am old enough to do what I want, so you, Stacey and Ana can stop trying to control me, lets get out of here," my mouth fell open as she reached for Cole's hand, leaving with him.
"Pete let her go," Stacey yelled to him, he stopped at the door, "We're only making it worse right now,"
"I'm not going to let her just go with him,"
"Yes you are, she's not going to listen to us, she's set on this is what she's suppose to do," Pete stopped at the door.
"If tomorrow she has a hang over, I'm killing him,"
"Where are Laura and Cole going?" Joe stepped inside.
"Now you want to talk to us?" Pete rolled his eyes, sitting next to Jordan in the booth.
"You said come to you when I want to know, I want to know all about this Cole dude, and why she just left with him," Joe fumbled with his hands, looking towards the floor.
"Then we'll explain it, come sit," Stacey walked over grabbing his hand.
"We have to let you and Pete take this Stace, Jordan's got school tomorrow," Ana smiled.
"All right," Stacey nodded.
Sign up to rate and review this story