Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter & The Final Battle

The Bonded

by Buff_dogg2 0 reviews

No summary. Just read and find out.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Arthur Weasley, Bill Weasley, Dumbledore, Fred, George, Ginny, Harry, Hermione, Molly Weasley, Ron, Other - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-10-25 - Updated: 2006-10-25 - 2971 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: Blah, Blah, Blah

The Bonded

"Expelliarmus" growled Bill grabbing Harry's wand and pocketing it. Harry found his self surrounded by five redheads.

"Good day to you too guys, what's up?" inquired Harry.

The twins laughed. "What's up he says, you're up Harry. Molbicorpus." said one followed by the other. "Incarcerous."

One of the twins levitated Harry to the broom shed. It was enlarged and the twin dropped him unceremoniously on the shed floor.

"Ouch, what was that for?"

"Bill here shared some quite interesting information with us. Would you like to get in the loop?" said Ron.

"I don't suppose I have a choice." replied Harry.

"It was brought to our attention dear Harrykins that you have been intimate with our sister. Is this true?" said Fred... or was it George.

"What, are you talking about?"

"Come off it, you shagged our sister!" roared Ron.

"What? Where did you get that from. That's preposterous." He started to feel something probe gently on his mind. He could see it was Bill, by his concentration. Harry quickly threw up is occlumency walls. Bill grunted.

"Oh is it Harry?" started Bill. "I'm a curse breaker, that means I'm trained in sensing magical traces. And I know what I'm talking about, I get the same senses from Mom and Dad every time I come here."

"Bill, we didn't need that bit of information, we're scared for life." cringed one of the twins.

"Well so am I, just look at my head." said Harry

"We don't care if you're the boy who lived, in fact with just a cutting hex we could make you the girl who lived." threatened the other twin.

"Guys, guys, listen, I haven't done anything with your sister and I wouldn't hurt a hair on her body."

"Exactly where would this hair be?" asked a twin. Harry looked at them blankly for a moment then broke out n laughter. "It seems he believes this to be a joke oh brothers of mine."

Charlie threw a stinging hex at Harry. "Ow, what the... ok guys your fun has gone on long enough."

"Harry I think you and Ginny should take a break. As much as I feel like putting the cruciatus on you, I won't strictly because it's illegal and mom and dad won't like it." suggest Charlie.

Harry was getting angry, especially at Ron, his best friend. "Ever heard of the pasus curse?" he dared them.

"Yeah I remember, pasus corpo." said Ron.

A pain shot through Harry's body, painful, yet not as painfull as the crutciatus curse. Harry felt a rage within him, they were going too far, he threw the curse off and broke the incarcerous bind that held him and stood before the shocked brothers. All five of them rose to the air and were instantly binded together just as they had done Harry.

He looked up to the roof of the shed were the Weasley brother floated. "As I said before I haven't done anything intimate with your sister, but if we choose too it will be her choice, it's none of your business what we do or don't do. And if I see you following me about the house you'll be sorry. And as for you Ron, next time you want to speak to me it better be an apology. I'll leave you guys here to think about it."

Harry summoned their wands non-verbally and placed them in the opposite corner of the shed pocketing his own. "Goodbye." he said walking out of the shed.

He went through the kitchen door and was stopped by Mrs. Weasley.

"Oh Harry dear, have you seen the boys?"

"Oh, they're in the broomshed hanging around." he replied going upstairs and to the drawing room to meet with Ginny."

"Oh, Harry where were you, I couldn't hear you through our mind link." said Ginny as she saw Harry walk through the door.

"Sorry, I was busy getting hexed."

"What, I'll kill them, where are they?"

"Gin, don't worry about it."

"Where are they Harry?" she asked with fury in her eyes, it looked like she was going to hex him.

Harry signed in resignation. He knew what was coming. "In the broomshed."

Ginny grabbed Harry and pulled him downstairs after her. "C'mon Harry."

Ginny entered the broom shed and stood in mock surprise. "What are you all doing up there?"

"Ginny get us down from here." cried one of her brothers.

She ignored their plea. "You're interrupting Harry and my private time. Harry send them outside." Harry did as told and levitated the group of boys outside. "Just give us a few minutes, silencio." she shut the door after silencing the boys. "Colloportus".

'Ginny, what are you doing?' asked Harry before she pounced on him and started to kiss him knocking him to the floor. Ginny straddled him and began to take off her shirt. 'Gin we can't do this not now, we have even talked about this."

"We're not doing anything silly, just snogging, and making erotic noises." she said untying Harry's ponytail then proceeding to his shirt.

"Can't we do that with our shirts on?" he asked nervously.

'Skin gives more of a sensual effect.' she replied to undressing them both down to their undergarments and continuing to grind her hips into his .

"What are you doing?" Ginny didn't answer, just continued the agonizing motions. "Oh, Gin." cried Harry.

"Yes Harry, keep doing that." panted Ginny.

They continued in that manner for a few minutes, Harry grunting and Ginny screaming "yes" continuously, kissing and tousling each other's hair. Until they both climaxed.

"Harry that was amazing, I never felt like that before."

"Neither have I."

"Let's go upstairs and get comfortable."

They both got up and put on their clothes but Ginny held on to Harry's shirt. 'Shouldn't I put on mine too, and what about that, and this.' he said pointing to their soaked crotches.

She looked at their crotches and grinned. "Thanks for reminding me" she said unzipping the his jeans and her shorts.

'I swear, you're trying to get me killed.'

'Naw, I love you too much.'

Ginny opened the door to her five red faced brothers who were glaring daggers at both her and Harry.

"Harry, take them in, no wait, I need to clean up in there." she turned back to the shed and pointed her wand to the floor inside. "Scorgify, now you can take them inside."

Harry, obligingly levitated them inside followed by Ginny. "Harry dear, put a silencing charm on the room." He did as told, "We might be back by dinner, so until then..."

Harry cringed, she did it, she put the bat-bogey hex on them and left without even looking back, her own brothers. He made a mental note never to cross her.

'Ginny, have you seen Hermione lately?' asked Harry.

'Last I checked she was in the study, but I doubt she'll find anything, we don't have that many books.' replied Ginny.

"Let's go check on her before we go."

'Where are we going?'

'I still have something to show you.'

"Oh, can't I just get a hint?"

'No Gin just wait, it's a surprise.'

"Hey guys, have you seen Ron?" asked Hermione as she popped out of the library.

'Should we tell her?' asked Harry.

"He's downstairs in the broom shed." answered Ginny.

"Ok, we'll go check on him."

"Hermione, Ginny and I will be hiding out for a while, don't worry about us, we'll be back by seven."

"Where are you going" she asked.

"I don't know." answer Ginny.

"I dunno guys, you could be in danger if you leave the Burrow." said Hermione hesitantly.

"Don't worry, we aren't leaving." reassured Harry.

She looked at them again. "Does this mean you're back together?"

"Yeah, I guess it does, see you later."

Hermione nodded and ran downstairs to find Ron. Harry and Ginny ran upstairs to Harry's room. Harry closed the door behind him. In the room he saw two parcels on the table beneath the window, each with a note attached.

"What are those?" she asked.

'Nothing.'

"Harry, what did you want to show me?"

"That." he said pointing to the chest on the floor.

"You wanted to how me your... treasure chest.?" Ginny asked bewildered.

"It's not just any chest Gin, it's been in my family for years." replied Harry. "Look at the cover, see that? It's the Potter Crest."

"Wow Harry, this is great. Where did you get it?"

"It was in my family vault. This is where I spent my time while I was in my room at the Dursleys."

"What do you mean where you spent your time. Is this a chest like Moody's trunk? What were you doing in a stuffy old chest?"

"I'll show you." Harry held his hand out to Ginny. "Will you accompany to my humble abode?"

'Humble abode, is he crazy?' she wondered. "Yes I will Sir. Potter." she answered giggling, and took his hand.

He lead her to the chest and opened it, she stepped inside and disappeared before Harry's eyes. Then Harry stepped inside and followed. He appeared next to Ginny, whose mouth was already hanging open at the sight of his living room.

"Welcome to my humble abode."

"Harry, this is... amazing."

"Thanks, come on, I'll show you around." he said pulling her along behind him. "This is my living room." He proceeded to take Amity off his arm and in front of the fire place. "And this is where Ames sleeps."

"Oh, Harry, throughout all the commotion I forgot too tell you happy birthday, but I didn't manage to get you a present. Or rather I didn't want to."

'Never mind about that, I got more than I could've asked for in the shed.' Harry said grinning.

'C'mon, I wanna see more.'

'Sure, but for right now I want to show you more of my house.' replied Harry grinning.

Harry entered the hall and proceeded to show her the study, she was intrigued by all the books, not as crazy about them as Hermione but she still took a few to read, after all, she too was the top in her year. Next he showed her the kitchen and the bathroom and finally his room.

"And this is my room."

"Harry, it's huge and wonderful. So you sleep in here all the time, and you spend all your time here when you were with the Dursleys?"

"Pretty much, I jogged outdoors mostly so the order wouldn't miss me." He walked he towards the portrait of his parents. 'And these are my parents and me.'

'You all looked so happy.'

"Yeah, we were, I look at this picture allot, I want this again, a family

"Don't worry, you'll get it, I promise."

She came next to Harry and she threw his arm around her shoulder and kissed her lightly on her forehead. Still looking at the portrait Ginny noticed it begin to fade away.

"Look Harry, it's disappearing.

Harry raised his head and noticed Ginny's words were true. Where the portrait was the was now just the white canvas. But just as it had disappeared another picture was gradually appearing.

Ginny gasped "Harry it's us."

She was right, it was a picture apparently with Harry kissing Ginny's forehead then they both smiled at... whoever had took the picture.

"Why did it change. And why are you in it?"

"I dunno, but I have to admit, I like it."

"So do I, it's just that I liked having my parents look over me as I slept."

"Harry, I know it isn't the same but now I'll look over you."

Thanks Gin, I love you."

"I love you too."

Harry and Ginny went down for dinner and were greeted by the entire Weasley family, except Percy. And only two available seats, at opposite sides of the table.

"Happy Birthday Harry Dear!" cried Mrs. Weasley eyeing here five boys.

"Happy birthday Harry m'boy." said Mr. Weasley.

"Thanks guys." he said sitting at the seat between Bill and one of the twins but Ginny stood firm, glaring at her brothers. Harry saw a picture appear in her mind.

'Please Gin, don't do anything rash. I'll fix it.'

Suddenly six chairs rose including the empty one at the opposite of the table which floated right behind one twin and the other five floated across. Ginny then came and sat next to Harry.

Bill, Charlie and Ron all scowled red in the face at Harry, but the twins both had an evil grin on their face.

Well boys let's get to the festivities shall we.

A cake appeared in the middle of the Weasley table. Harry made his wish and the entire family proceeded to the living room. He got a bunch of sweets from Ron, a dragon hide vest from Charlie, a book of spell from Bill, some stuff from the twins joke shop and small box which gave instruction to open in private.

"Mrs.Weasley, who's this from.

"Oh McGonagoll sent it." she replied.

'Maybe it's a Headboy badge.' said Ginny.

'I seriously doubt that Gin.'

After the present opening Harry and Ginny went outside to sit under the stars and open the mysterious gift.

"Well Harry, what are you waiting for open it."

"Oh nothing, just look it's a full moon and the sky's covered with stars. I wonder how Lupin does, month after month."

"He fine Harry, he's been doing it every fullmoon since. Since before you were born now open the damn thing."

Harry opened the box and within it was a locket. A plain golden locket with the Hogwarts crest on one side and the Gryffindor crest on the other. He continued to open it and saw nothing but a background.

"Some joke Gin. Is this from you."

"I assure you not Mr. Potter." said a familiar voice.

"Dumbledore, I'm sorry." said Harry jumping to his feet his heart racing.

"Harry, what's the matter?"

"I could've sworn I just heard Dumbledore."

"You did." the same voice said.

Both Harry and Ginny stared at the locket in awe. Before them was Dumbledore looking as lively as ever, the twinkle in his eyes and all.

"Dumbledore." gasped Harry, he turned pale as a ghost.

"Happy birthday Harry, and you have nothing to be sorry about. You didn't cause my death nor anyone else's. And about your decision of returning to Hogwarts, I think it's im..."
I
"He's change his mind, we're all going back to school." assisted Ginny as Harry continue to gaze at Dumbledore.

"Ah, a wise decision in end. I'd like you to keep this locket with you at all times especially in your search for horcruxes."

"How could you do this to me Dumbledore, how could you just leave. I'm just a kid, I'm not ready for this. And Snape, everyone warned you, and you trusted him above all, just look at what he did. And Malfoy how could he disarm you, destroyer of Grindlewald. The same time you wasted on freezing me you could've disarmed and binded him. I can't believe i actually felt sorry for you."

"I do not blame you for what you are feeling Harry, but it was my time, Voldemort was out in the open and killing innocent, my death was for the greater good." explained Dumbledore.

"Greater good, what do you mean by greater good." squealed Harry.

"By greater good I mean Professor Snape, is innocent. You see, we had arranged that should such a incident occur, he would kill me and therefore go higher in the ranks of Voldemort, though he never agreed which is why I had to beg him to kill me. The order was desperate at the time, too many attacks and deaths."

"But Dumbledore, don't you see, with you gone he could just roam and murder as he pleases. You were the only one he was ever afraid of." argued Harry.

"That would be an incorrect assumption, you see he is also afraid of you."

"Of me!?" Harry barked a laugh. "He certainly didn't show any fear in the graveyard or the Department of Mysteries."

"Yes he is very good at manipulation and hiding emotion since childhood." replied Dumbledore.

"And what about Snape, everything he has done throughout the years was under your orders too?" asked Ginny.

"No, not everything, the way Severus has treated Harry over the years was noting but a childhood grudge between him and Harry's father. You see, Severus could not harm Harry nor betray the order if he wanted to. When he turned to the light and begged for acceptance and forgiveness, I could not take the chance of his betraying the side of the light as I then thought Mr.Black had done. I had made it a condition for him to make an unbreakable vow."

Ginny gasped "Sir, isn't that very dark magic?"

"Used for the wrong purposes, yes, but I saw it as a very probable cause if I was to bring a deatheater into the mix."

"Sir what is..." Harry started. He was going to ask what was an unbreakable vow, but suddenly I knew the answer.

"What's that Mr. Potter?"

"I was going to asks you a question but I suddenly knew the answer."

"Ah, I see. And you're hearing a certain girl's voice in your head."

"How did you know?" asked Ginny.

Dumbledore chuckled to himself. "I do believe you are experiencing the effects of a soulbond."

A/n: Ah, this stuff is getting harder, but I won't give up. I really don't have anything to say. I've already outlined Chp 8, 9 and 10. But that won't help much, there's still school to study for, provided I don't get the boot. In any case, I'm going to continue working. Until next time.
Sign up to rate and review this story