Categories > Original > Drama > A story of Courage

Chapter 1

by Sing2009 0 reviews

this is chapter one of i dont know how many, its all about the raping of a girl and the trial.

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2006-10-25 - Updated: 2006-10-25 - 475 words

-1Illiterate
As you cross the gym you get Glares from everyone. Everyone hates you guts. In your head your screaming it's not my fault it's all his. I didn't do anything wrong. You finally make it across and you take a seat in the corner where no one can see you. Everyone Files out of the gym you're left there. Quietly you begin to sob. You ask you self why me why now? Why did I keep the baby? Why did I go to that party? Why why why? The last bell rings for the day you walk home in the poring rain. You love to walk in the rain so know knows you crying. You get home and you climb into your bed. So much pain, your dreaming you Start to scream why Greg why beat me so hard. It's not the baby's fault its mine why did I let you get near me. You wake to your mother shaking you violently. "Honey, Wake up Its all a dream Wake up." "Mom I can't help it he's every where I see his face." "It's alright honey. Why don't you write it will make you feel better?" "Okay mom." You begin to write in this old torn up journal all your feelings in any situation are in there. You fall asleep and you wake to your alarm clock Waling. Why do I have to go to school and face everyone again? This Sucks. You pull your self together and grab so breakfast before you walk to school. As your walking people throw garbage at you. They Cuss and scream they hate you. Yet again you tell your self it's not my fault, I didn't choose to be raped I didn't choose to be pregnant it's not my fault it just happened. You only have to make it through the day then you have the weekend. You get to first hour "Emma where's your paper?" "Oh my paper I don't have it." "Emma I would like you to come talk to me after class." "Alright Mr. Barker". After that I totally ignored him unless heard my name called which never happens he knows I don't pay attention in his class. The Bell rang for second hour. "Emma, where do you think you're going?" "Oh I'm sorry Mr. Barker I almost forgot." "Emma, I have noticed that in the past three months you grades have gone from A+ to D- what is going on?" "You should know everyone else does you blind Ass." I got so pissed my hormones are all over the place. I stormed out of the Class room I left school. I walked to the Park. I sat down on a swing. So many parents and children were staring at me. I got off the swing and walked home I knew no one was there.
Sign up to rate and review this story