Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Game, Set and Match!

How To Win This Match?

by Ace_Fan_12 5 reviews

And Atlanta's adversary is.. Archie! How is Atlanta gonna beat New Olympias most Athletic boy who turns out to be her best friend?

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-10-26 - Updated: 2006-10-26 - 538 words

0Unrated
-" Archie??" said Atlanta," How come you entered this contest?"

-" I would'nt miss it for the world! Im winner of this contest 4 years in a row! No one has ever beet me! And besides, I realy need the money for a good reason!"

-" Well I need the money for a better reason!! Oh common Archie!! You gotta let me win this contest!! Its realy importent to me!"

-" What's the reason?" said Archie, waiting for an answer.

-" I...uh...ok fine i'll tell you! Look Archie.. my mom's gonna have surgery and I realy need that money for her! Im sure your reason can wait!" said Atlanta.

-" But..but.." replied Archie.

-" Please!"

-" Sorry Atlanta, but I cant let you win. I realy need that money. It's every man for himself!"

-" Some friend you are!" said Atlanta and walked away.

-" If only you knew why im doing this.." tought Archie and headed for the arena. The first match was about to start in a few minutes...

-" LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! WELCOME TO THE FIRST ROUND!OUR CONTESTANTS ARE ARCHIE OWEN AND ATLANTA THERON! THEY HAVE TO RACE AGAINST EACH OTHER IN THIS 3 LAP RACE! ON YOUR MARKS, GET SET, GO!"

Archie and Atlanta both rushed and ran as fast as they ever did in their lives.

-" Prepare..to lose..your first year..Archie!" said Atlanta by loosing her breath.

-" Keep..Dreaming.." quickly replied Archie.

-" Well...if you were nice... you would let.. me win so I... could help my mom!! But unfortunnatly.. You're...An...Awfull... friend!"

-" Shut...Up!" said Archie and he jumped on Atlanta. They both fell down and started beathing each other up.

-" Hey! Hey! Hey!!" screamed the judge, " No Fighting!!"
But the two payed no attention to the judge and kept on fighting.

-" That's it! Both of you are DISQUALAFIED!!! SECURITY!!!!"

Two big guards came and threw them out...



A Week later, Atlanta was sitting down.. depressed..

-" What am I gonna tell dad..I could'nt get the money..All is gone! Now im gonna loose my mom too!!" cried Atlanta.

Then suddenly some one knocked on her door. She opened it and standing there was Archie.

-" What do you want?" she asked.

-" I..Im here to appolagize", replied Archie," I know i acted a little selfish and all.."

-" VERY selfish" answered Atlanta.

-" Ok fine VERY selfish.. but I have a present for you.."

Archie opened his hand and in it was 5000$, the money Atlanta needed!!

-" Where did you get that from?!?!" asked Atlanta.

-" Well.. i went and appologized to the judges and asked them if they could give me another chance and they did so I won the contest!"

-" Oh Archie! Thats so sweet! Im sorry i was a jerk too.. But what are you gonna do with the rest of the money?"

-" Something I was gonna do a long time ago..."
Archie reached into his pocket and got out a small box. In it layed a beautiful gold necklace that costs alot! He came on his knees, opened the box and said:

-" Atlanta... I love you... Will you go steady with me?"

-" Oh Archie!! I...I dont know what to say!! Except... I would love to!!"

The End

i love this part!! its soo cute!! pllz review guys!!
Sign up to rate and review this story