Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Serenade me with a coffee burn...

Chapter 007 - I know i'm bruised, just let it go

by imogen993 3 reviews

Yeah. Shit title. Oh well.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2006-10-27 - Updated: 2006-10-27 - 428 words

0Unrated
Yay! I updated. Sorry it's been long, I've been... Well, I'd say i've been busy, but that would be a lie. I just couldn't be arsed. =] AND I KNOW ITS VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY SHORT. Just be glad i'm actually writing something.
----------------------------------------------------------

[Chapter 7] -
- - - --> {{ i KNOW iM BRUiSED, JUST LET iT GO

----------------------------------------------------------

I stared at the door, watching him run. Why was he running? He had nothing to fear, I couldn't seriously hurt him if I tried... But he said he'll be back. The thought of that made me shudder. I turned to the mirror and examined myself. Lots of cuts and bruises. I need a shower.

I headed upstairs and let myself ease into the shower. I let the warm water trickle down my body, and I contemplated the events of the day.

1] I had gone to a Fall Out Boy concert.
2] I had made really good friends with them.
3] Pete Wentz said he loved me. (Okay, so he was joking, but i'm still happy)
4] I came home and got beaten up, /Again/.
5] I fought back.

And now i'm in the shower.
Jesus.
I think today can be classed as the weirdest day of my life.
As I was about to exit the shower, I heard the distant ring of a phone. I stepped out of the cubicle, and wrapped a towel around me. Wiping my set feet on the carpet I headed downstairs to answer the phone. I jogged to the phone, (tripping over the carpet in the process, god damn it) and held the receiver to my ear.
"Hello?" I said into the phone.
"Hey!" Patrick.
"Hi, erm, what do you want? Not to sound rude or anything but i'm standing in a towel and i'm freezing my ass off." I shivered.
"Sorry, we just found out when the next show is."
"Oh! okay! When?"
"Tuesday, next week. We can't pick you up though, it's in... erm, how do I say it Pete? Oh, loffbore or something..."
"Haha, I think you mean Loughborough."
"Yeah, that's it. So, can you make your own way here?"
"Yeah, sure. I'll get my parents to drop me and Elisha off... Is Elisha allowed to come?"
"Of course. Just make sure you're here for 2.00pm okay?"
"Okay. Bye."
"Bye."
He hung up the phone, and the dial tone filled my ears. I put the phone down, and immidiately picked it up again. I typed a number, and waited for her to pick up.
"Helloooo?" Elisha whined into the phone.
"Lish?" I smirked. "You wanna come to a concert on Tuesday?"
Sign up to rate and review this story