Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Transformation

Surprise

by ClassoftheTitans_fan 4 reviews

ohhhhh a big surprise!!! You gotta find out 4 ya self!!!

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Published: 2006-10-27 - Updated: 2006-10-28 - 219 words

0Unrated
They broke away slowly, with Jay's hands on Theresa's neck and hair and Theresa's arms around Jay's.


Their foreheads against one anothers.


Jay looked in the corner of his eyes.


The stars...


"Look," he said. He pointed to the sky.


Theresa gasped.


It wasn't completely dark...but the stars were almost showing through the golden sky.


It filled her head with wonders.


Amazing...


Nothing could ruin this moment, they knew something always did...though they still had their duties...they knew...they could not spend enough time as they would attend to...AFTER they defeated Cronus.


"So! You ruin the best plan ever! Theresa survives! I'm just going to have to finnish you off myself!" Cronus was behind them! He popped out of his portal as angry as ever.


Jay pushed Theresa aside to stand behind him.


"No Jay...we do this together!"


Jay and cronus drawing out their blades. Theresa...ready to fight, now that she actually looked at her nun-chucks. She knew now...that they were useless...Jay's xiphos(spell?) was useless...even Cronus's blade was useless.

All useless...compared to water...

--------------------------------------------------------------------

DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!

LOLZ SEQUEL!!! HOPE YUR ALL HAPPY! I KNOW I AM!!!!!!
I know what yur thinking..water? okayy.....

lol you'll see!!! But you can still have some guesses.
ClassoftheTitans_fan


RATE AND REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story