Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Blessing or Burden (Joel & Benji Madden plus others)

pt 55 Runouts

by Reign_Madden 0 reviews

Please r&r

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-10-28 - Updated: 2006-10-29 - 2064 words

0Unrated
Another p.o.v

This was perfect; Reign and MCR have just got of the bus and now their running through the fields in the dark. How perfect was this? It's like they're asking me to take her. Let the games begin.


Billy's p.o.v

'Ok I say we target Mikey, Frankie and Reign they look like they're the fastest and watch out for Reign she's very skilled.' I say strategising
'Someone should stay by the bus, so they can catch anybody that attempts to get back' Joel says
'I'll stay here' Lisa volunteers
'Alright they've had long enough lets go.' Benji says

Ray's p.o.v

I'm not sure if I was cheating, the others had run into the fields, but I was hiding behind the bus. All I have to do is wait for Good Charlotte to leave then sneak back on the bus.

Gerard's p.o.v

This was fun, I was crouched down behind a rock and I was convinced no one could see me, I just hope it's true dead legs were not fun. I peered out from my hiding place and ducked back down as I spot a silhouette on my right. I squint in the darkness trying to work out who it is. I pick up a small rock and lob it, hitting the person on their thigh.

Joel's p.o.v

Some fucker just through a rock at me, I don't even know where it was coming from.
I quickly duck behind a tree, I'd wait here till they come out then I'll get them. I bet it was Benji he does dumb shit like that sometime.

Normal p.o.v

You had no idea where the others had gone you'd all split up. You were hiding behind a tree your not sure if anyone can see you but you think your well hidden let's just hope, you get back to base without getting caught. This was scary not to mention it was freezing. You press your body closer against the tree hoping that it was wide enough to hide you.

Another p.o.v
10.00 pm

I was hiding behind anything big enough to cover me. For some stupid reason I imagined this to be a lot easier then it really was, I had no idea where Reign was. I came out form my hiding place listening for any sound of movement, my adrenaline was pumping I really didn't want to get caught here. I ran to another tree about 10 yards away and stood with my back against it. I looked out from behind it and there she was. It's now or never.

Billy's p.o.v

I was looking for Reign, but I didn't see her. I heard a noise and I turn quickly to see Frankie sprinting across the field. I took off after him, I loved the chase it was so much fun.
'Run Frankie Run' I call out running behind him
'Oh shit' He cries looking at me from over his shoulder.
'Don't run from me Frankie I was hoping we could be friends' I say loudly
'Fuck yoooouuu' He screams speeding up.

Adam's p.o.v

I could see Bob squatting behind a rock, I would go for him but since we're allowed to give each other dead legs I'd rather stay clear of him. I could see Mikey to my left he'd be easier to take down. I looked to my right and see Reign hiding, she'd definitely be easier then those two.

Normal p.o.v

You had abandoned your old tree, when you saw Billy walk past it. This was really scary. You run quickly ducking behind a fallen log. You look up, check no ones around and see Frankie running and Billy chasing him. Better Frankie then you. This was the perfect opportunity to get closer to base. You stand up and are about to run when you feel and arm grab you around your waist and one across your mouth.

Bob's p.o.v

This was some scary shit, they could be anywhere but to make things worse I was yards away from the bus. Maybe I'll just wait here for a little while longer.
'Mother fucker' I hear Gerard scream. I look out from behind the tree and see Joel hot on Gerard's tail.
'Come back Gerard I won't hurt you a lot' Joel shouts.
Fuck this I'm defiantly staying here.

Adam's p.o.v

I just saw Benji grab Reign, I'm not sure if that was good or bad, he might let her go.
I feel a presence behind me; I turn quickly to see Paul.
'Dude do you think anyone's been caught yet.' He whispers
'I dunno, but Gerard and Frankie were being chased earlier.' I reply
'Ohh look there's Mikey' He says 'Let's get him'
'I can't I have to go toilet' I say
'Well go' he says
'No I mean I have to do a number two' I reply preparing to leave.
'Err well go then and if you can catch someone on the way.' He says.
'Good luck' I say jogging away

Benji's p.o.v

'Benji you asshole' she screams hitting me 'you scared the shit outta me'
'I'm sorry' I laugh 'I'm supposed to catch you.'
'Not like that, I nearly had a heart attack' she says holding her chest
'My bad, but anyhow you have to come with me, I caught you' I say grabbing her hand and walking her back to base.
'No you didn't' she replies pulling her hand out of my grip
'Yeah I did' I say reaching for her.
'There's no witness, it's my word against your' she teases.
'No witnesses I like that' I say grabbing her and forcing her up against a tree.
'So I'm your prisoner, what happens next?' she asks
'You have to do whatever I say' I reply closing the gap between us.
'And what if I don't want to' she whispers
'I'm sure I can persuade you' I say pressing my lips lightly against hers.

Another p.o.v
10.45

FUCK SAKE!! This was ridiculous. Why was she kissing him? It's now or never I've waited long enough. I look around and see a nice sizeable stick it would make a lovely weapon.

Normal p.o.v

You kiss him back enjoying the feel of his piercings on your lips. You unzip his jacket and snake your hands under his t-shirt touching his bare skin.
'You know your not supposed to fraternise with the enemy' you say breaking the kiss
'I know you're supposed to sleep with them' he replies kissing your neck and running his left hand along your inner thigh. You moan as he kisses your collarbone, God knows how you've gone three years with out his touch.
'Benji' you whisper barely able to speak as he runs his hands under you t-shirt and cups your breasts.
'Let's get out of here' he says kissing your lips and pulling away
'Where to?' you ask pulling him back towards you by his belt and kissing him.
'I don't know anywhere we can be alone' he replies stroking your cheek.

Another p.o.v

They were so into their little make out session that they didn't even see me coming. I swung the stick I picked up and smashed Benji in the back of the head. I watched him fall and I loved the look of fear in Reign's eyes.
I didn't give her time to react, I swung the stick again and knocked her out, she fell on top of Benji, I don't know why but I kicked Benji in his stomach it was very satisfying. They really were a cute couple.
I dropped the stick and picked Reign up, we had a date and a room booked in a nice hotel.

Benji's p.o.v

I had no idea what happened one second I was kissing Reign and the next I felt this searing pain shoot through my head. I opened my eyes to see a man carrying Reign away and I try to say something but I black out.

Gerard's p.o.v
11.10pm

I didn't make it back to base Joel caught me. We walked back to the bus together to find Billy, Ray, Lisa and Frankie already there.
'Did you make it man?' I ask Frankie
'Yeah but just about, Billy's one fast bastard' he replies.
Just then Bob comes running through the doors 'Yes I made it'
'Good one man' I cry slapping him on the back.
Next to arrive was Paul and Mikey.
'Paul is one sneaky fucker' Mikey says limping 'I was hiding and out of nowhere he grabs me and gives me a dead leg'
'I'm just too good for you guys' Paul says grinning.
'I wonder what's keeping Reign she's usually the first back' Joel says
'Her and Benji are probably you know' Frankie says winking.

Frankie's p.o.v

'One of you threw a rock at me' Joel cries.
'Oh that was you, I saw someone so I dashed a little pebble to see who it was' Gerard laughs.
'I'm sooo glad I caught you man.' he replies.
'Ray didn't even run, he hid behind the bus and tried to sneak back on but I caught him' Lisa says proudly
'Dude you got caught by a girl' I laugh 'Well done Lisa'
'Reign's not gonna make it' Benji and Adam are still out there plus she has to get passed all of us.' Mikey states
'I bet you she does' I say 'She has a way of making these things happen.'
'I'm going outside to wait for her' Joel says 'I wanna give her a dead leg.'

Another p.o.v

I didn't exactly know how I was supposed to get Reign into the hotel without being spotted. I parked the car in the car park and pulled her off the back seat into a standing position. I propped her up between me and the car. I quickly took the ring off my finger and slid it onto her index finger on her left hand.
I picked her limp body up bridal style and headed for the lobby doors. I nodded at the doorman as he opens up.
'Is she alright?' he asks eyeing me suspiciously
'Yeah, my wife and I are coming from a party with an open bar and as usual she had a few too many' I say cheerfully.
'Girls just wanna have fun' he says smiling and eyeing the ring on her finger.
'Don't we all' I say heading for the elevator.

Benji's p.o.v
11.35pm

I start to come to for my black out. I look around and see nothing but trees and grass. I sit up touching behind my aching head and feel warm blood seeping from behind my ear.
I get up and nearly fall down again as my head starts to spin, I lean against the tree trying to get my bearings. It was in that second that I realised Reign was missing. I feel my heart start to beat wildly as I remember seeing someone carry her off. I push of the tree and start to stagger back to the buses praying that she was there.

Another p.o.v

I push open the door and stagger over to the bed falling onto it. She was not as light as she looked. I roll off her catching my breath. I sit up taking my jacket off I was sweating badly most probably from nervousness.
I look at her sleeping peacefully, I'd waited ages for this I run my hands over cheeks and lips and thought about all the plans I had for the evening. I get up and close the curtains, I pull out a duffel bag that I bought there earlier and take out all the things I would need. I had to leave as there we're still a few things I had to get.
I shake her hard by the shoulders, seeing if she would wake up, she doesn't. I prop her up and take her jacket off hanging it on the side of the bed I wanted to make sure she was comfortable. I quickly grab my jacket and leave, there was no need to tie her up yet she wasn't going anywhere.
Sign up to rate and review this story