Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Hate is a strong word, but I really really really don't like you.

Donni's

by KitKathy4Real 3 reviews

my 1st FOB story.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2006-10-28 - Updated: 2006-10-29 - 613 words

1Exciting
Kate's Pov

Rosie touse jumped on me & screamed.
"Oh Lord! I haven't seen you since, like, 1st period! Its been too long!"
"Oh my gosh! Rosie! I told you I'm not ready to go public!" Rosie pouted. Pete snuggled up to Joe.
"Oh look, sweetie, another couple like us!" Joe shoved Pete off."Fine, I know Patrick wants my banana split." Pete purred and reached for Pat's thigh.
"Hey!" Patrick smacked his hand, "that's for the ladies only!" Ashley Steinway plopped down next to me.
"Dang it. The first cute guys at our school & they're gay." Patrick blushed. Pete snickered and nudged me, motioning toward Joe who was gazing at Rosie. His Face dopped when
Brent walked over and pulled Rosie into his arms.
"Douche!" Gretchen coughed.
"Asshole!" Ashley sneezed. Brent glared at them. Ashley blinked innocently. Gretchen flipped him off.
"Soo!" Pete laughed as I tried to cover the mounting tension.
A tall waitress walked over to our table,"Orders?"
Rosie was the last to order, "umm I'll Have a small fries-" Brent interrupted her.
"She'll have the salad with low fat dressing." Brent pulled Rosie closer to him. She smiled sheepishly and kissed his chin.
"What was that?" Andy whishpered in my ear. I rolled my eyes.
"Brent being the asshole he is."
After exchanging dark looks, everyone started talking loudly till the food arrived.
"Hey!" Pete grabbed my eggroll.
"Hey is for horses, but your food is much cheaper." I took his fries and smirked.
"How do you like them apples?"
"Your shoes are untied." I looked down and he snatched his fries and my food.
"But-" Gretchen Nudged me & nodded towards her potatoe. Pete started to eat my food & chat with Andy. I took a mushy handful of potatoe.
"Hey, Peter."

Pete's POV

"Hey, Peter."
I turned around & met a handful of potatoe. Through the mushy crap, I saw Julie Kathryn's face go red as she laughed.
"Run." She pushed Gretchen out of the way as my hand closed around Joe's cake. She raced to the down screaming & lost a shoe.
"No, my shoe!" She laughed & ran into the grass stopping. I tackled her & rubbed the cake on her cheek. She giggled & rolled on top of me.
"Your face looks pretty tastey, Peter." She giggled & scraped some of the potatoe from my cheek & ate it.
"Sorry, but yours doesn't look very appitizing." She smacked my arm & I laughed. Julie Kathryn rolled off me blushing.
"Whoa! Pete's getting a little bit excited!" Joe walked outside cracking up.
"Only because you came out here, you sexy beast, you." I jumped up, pulling Julie Kathryn with me. I purred."Come on over here & lick this potatoe off me like you practiced last night." Joe Started backing up.
"Umm, how about I let Julie Kathryn do that." she blushed slightly.
"Whoa-Julie Kathryn? Only my mom calls Kate that." Ashley & everyone but Rosie had come outside.
"Yeah & my grandma. But she's like 90 so whatever." Joe mock glared at her.
"So you're calling me old? Yeah, thanks a lot." She laughed.
"Um yeah. You guys are what-30, 40?" Kate screamed & laughed as i picked her up & threw her over my shoulder.
"Yeah, I'm just gonna throw her into that pond over there." Kate ssquealed like a pig & the guys laughed.
"Put me down! Peeeete! Put me down! Peter! Aaaah!" I plopped her down on the grass by a big tree.
"you hurt my butt! You're such as bad boy!" she pouted & rubbed her butt. Her bangs flopped down in front of her face, overing her bright blue eyes. I grinned at her mischieviously.
"Punish me then." I moved in waiting for my lips to meet hers.
Sign up to rate and review this story