Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Transformation

Quick Summary

by ClassoftheTitans_fan 3 reviews

Here's a quick summery of Victory

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Published: 2006-10-29 - Updated: 2006-10-30 - 211 words

1Exciting
Victory - Sequel to Transformation. A quick summary:

First Poseidon goes missing again. Then Love is spoken to one another, tasks have been create, a sacrifice had been made, the heroes made a new friend, and they've gone through the difficult to rescue him. As they all know it was for defeat and victory. Where two people...share a bond...two lovers wait to be together...in peace...and no more cronus! He comes back to strike again. Will this be the end of it all? The moment of his defeat? Will Jay and theresa live happily ever after? What about Atlanta and Archie? Julia and Herry? Will Neil and Oide get a lucky girl? Who will be victorious? Cronus?...or our beloved 7 heroes? And what's Theresa thinking by the only way to his defeat...is water?


FLUFF! ACTION! ADVENTURE! All you fans out there have been waiting for! Plus the city...THE WORLD! Will find out one secret...And...the very heroes and gods themselves will find out another secret...



Hope you love this story so far! Because it's just going to get better and better! Sadly, I have to finnish many other stories this might take a month...or so. I'm really not sure. It depends.


ClassoftheTitans_fan R+R!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story