Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Big Dreams and Forbidden Love

"Patrick - what are we doing?"

by thexrealxme 5 reviews

Kisses on the necks of just friends... literally.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-10-29 - Updated: 2006-10-30 - 1196 words

0Unrated
"You're back." Patrick opened the door and greeted the drained looking Megan with a smile.

"I'm back. Sorry."

She made her way into the apartment. Patrick stood there in his t shirt and boxers. She giggled to herself, it had been a while since she had seen him in anything but jeans, a tshirt, a vest, and a hat. It was like being on tour again... seeing him, the REAL him.

They sat on Patricks couch.

"So what happened after you got home?" He leaned back on the couch and looked over at Megan.

She smiled "Uhhhmm, I told him how I felt about everything."

"Okay... which is?"

"Well Patrick, I guess I just need time to recollect my thoughts and I said I'd call him tomorrow, or sometime."

Patrick looked at Megan and raised his eyebrows "By recollect your thoughts you mean... having a night of wild sex with someone."

Megan laughed and sarcastically said "Oh yeah, now I just have to find some random and willing guy... preferably drunk."

Patrick laughed at his best friend and continued with the sarcasm "Well...my mother left wine in the fridge last time she was here so, I could alawys down a glass if needed." She laughed at his joke.

"Patrick!" She slapped his arm "stop joking... I kind of want to bitch and complain, and you're here making me laugh."

He nudged her left side with the right side of his body "Oh thats soooo awful. Stop laughing, don't be happy."

She burst into laughter.

He smiled "It's nice to see you laughing Megan... the day we were all over at Pete's, you weren't yourself. Like, before you got the phone call and everything. Andy was treating you like shit and it was killing me inside."

She laughed dryly "Oh I didn't even think anyone noticed. Thanks for sticking up for me I guess"

"Megan, we're not 6th graders on a playground. I love you to death but I was honestly just waiting for you to stick up for yourself or pull Andy aside and demand to know what the fuck was going on. I didn't say anything because I didn't know the back story. For all i knew, it could've been something stupid and small. You or him not feeling well... I dont know."

She was turned facing him on the couch, her left leg pulled up beside her.

"Patrick, I don't know whats wrong with me. I don't know why I had such a problem questioning Andy and his actions. I'm never like that, you know that. I always speak my mind. He has this power over me that is driving me insane!!"

Patrick laughed. "Andy's a great guy and I honestly have no explaination for his behavior that day the days leading up to what happened, but you didn't deserve it. Please, just promise me you're going to tell him how you feel from now on. Honesty's the best policy!"

Megan laughed "You're such a nerd! The only one who actually cares to listen to how I feel, but still a nerd."

His hand moved to her thigh in response, but only Megan realizing it. It was just a habit of Patrick's to touch your arm, leg, hand, whatever, when talking to you.

"So tell me ... how did Andy react? Did he yell at you or was understanding?"

"Oh come on you know Andy... he's so understanding with everything. He was mellow, of course, and calmed ME down. And flipped a little when I said I was staying with you."

Patrick's eyes got wider "You told him you were staying with me?"

Megan was confused "Well yeah. He told me to stay home and he'd just sleep on the couch, but I told him I needed to leave."

Patrick smiled "Recollect your thoughts?"

Megan giggled "Why do you keep saying that? It was Andy's expression to begin with... thats what he called it."

"No no no, it just sounds funny."

Her smile dropped "Yeah I guess... I just can't believe he was attracted to someone else. Well I mean, enough to bring them back to the room and actually have sex with. It makes me sick. Seriously, what did I do wrong?"

He put his hand to her face "Megan - you didn't do anything wrong. I don't know what he was thinking, I honestly don't. I was so angry with him the next day when he told us. More angry than I had ever been before at him in our years of knowing eachother. And he wasn't attracted to that girl... he couldn't have been. He wasn't think straight." Megan just continued to stare at him as he spoke. "Megan you're the most beautiful, kick ass girl I know. You're smart and considerate and ---"

He was cut off. Lips collided and there wasn't even a moment to think about what was happening. Megan had her arms wrapped around his neck and brought her legs up to wrap them around his waist.
Patrick was kissing her back. Hard. Their tongues met and moved together. Megan curved her back has Patrick's hands slid around and supported it, while gently laying her down on the couch, not breaking their kiss. They pulled away, panting. Megan pulled her shirt off and Patrick hurridly did the same.
He was on top of her and kissed her neck. She moaned and had a firm grip on the back of his head. He moved back up to her mouth.
She put her hands on his chest and pushed him back.
They broke their kiss.

"Patrick oh my god." She was exasperated.

They both just stopped and looked at eachother.

Megan bit her lip and lowered her voice "Patrick - what are we doing?"

Patrick smiled innocently "I'm helping you re-collect your thoughts?"

Megan smiled then dropped it.

Patrick crawled off of her and she sat up. They were both facing eachother on the couch again.

Patrick smiled lovingly, once again "Megan I was kidding. I'm so sorry, we definitely shouldn't be doing this."

Megan uncomfortably put her shirt back on "Well, we kinda already did SOMETHING... and I started it. You didn't. I feel awful. I'm so sorry Patrick."

Patrick sat there in shock as well and shook his head "No, I'm sorry too. I just... wow, I'm sorry. Megan, that was definitely a spurr of the moment thing, right?"

"Yeah. I mean, weird right? You're my best friend and I feel bad cause it's all about me being upset with Andy."

He smiled at her "We're not gonna be -- like totally awkward -- around eachother now are we?"

She laughed at his valley girl impression and she tossed her hair back "UGHH AS IF!!"

She leaned in and snuggled in with her best friend as they fell asleep watching tv.

The next day, she would call Andy. Tell him the truth, tell him that she loved him and needed him. The next day, everything will be okay...



*****************

A/N :: So I bagged the Travis Mccoy idea, mainly because I'm lazy and didn't feel like writing 4 chapters when I could just have her have a fling with Patrick in 1. Yah I'm lazy...






Sign up to rate and review this story