Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Blessing or Burden (Joel & Benji Madden plus others)

pt 57 Search....

by Reign_Madden 5 reviews

Take note of the warnings. Please R&R

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Horror - Warnings: [R] [V] - Published: 2006-10-30 - Updated: 2006-10-30 - 2118 words

0Unrated
This chapter has violent and sexual references of a disturbing nature. Please do not read if you are under the age of 16 or are disturbed by such things.


Benji's p.o.v

Frankie had been gone forever and it was making me edgy, I just wanted to find Reign, I felt like I was loosing her all over again.
I heard footsteps running up the stairs and I jumped up it was time to go.
'ITS' ADAM' Frankie cries flinging the bus door open 'It's Adam he took Reign'
'What?' Mikey says
'His whole fucking RV is full of pictures of her, look.' he says brandishing photos at us.
I snatched one out of his hand, it was Reign playing football on the day we were reunited.
'Jesus Christ' Gerard says taking a picture
'They're everywhere, hundreds of them he obsessed.' Frankie says 'I found this too. Two hotels on Delaware Avenue, he must be in one of them.'
'OMG we have to find her' Lisa says looking at a picture and bursting into tears.
'I'm not waiting anymore' I say screwing the picture up. 'God knows what he's doing to her.'

Normal p.o.v
Flashback
Earlier today

'Adam I wanted to thank you for last night, you know helping me out an all.' You said
'Your welcome, it was my pleasure'
'You really we're amazing' you replied honestly
'It was no big deal I was happy to help.' He said smiling at you.

'So Adam tell us about yourself' Joel said
'What do you want to know?' he replied
'How old are you?' Lisa asked
'29'
'Where do you live?' Billy questioned
'Phoenix Arizona'
'Are you married' you asked
'No, but I have a girlfriend'
'Do you crouch or cover' Benji said seriously
'Definitely crouch but sometimes you gotta do both' Adam answered and you all burst out laughing.
'So how are you guys coping, with the tour?' He asked
'To be honest I'm quite tired now.' Mikey said 'I miss my bed at home.'
'Me too I miss home' you replied.
'If you could have or do one thing in the whole world right now what would it be?' Adam questioned everyone.
'I'd go on a shopping spree, with unlimited cash and an army of men to carry my bags' Lisa said
'Lame you can do that now. I'd have our next album, it would just materialise in front of us.' Ray replied
'I'd do a bungee jump' Bob said 'or have an army of strippers'
'I don't need an army of strippers all I need is Jessica Rabbit' Billy replied grinning 'she is awesome.'
'Yeah Jessica is hot, but I'd have a sold out arena of just hot strippers dancing to our music.' Benji laughed
'Yeah I want that too' Joel agreed.
'As if we all know what Benji really wants' Paul teased glancing at you.
'Shut up' Benji cried blushing
'You guys are boring I'd have a sit down with Tim Burton or Irvine Walsh.' Mikey said.
'That's cool Mikey but I'd have one with Edgar Allen Poe' Gerard replied
'I'd have my girlfriend' Adam answers honestly
'Awww' you and Lisa cried in unison 'that's so sweet'
'I'd do a porno' Frankie said laughing
'I speak for everyone here when I say that no one wants to see that' you laughed
'Ok Zero what would you have?' Frankie retorted
'I would have hot, passionate, raw animal sex, on a four poster bed with...Synyster Gates' you answered quickly.
'Ew Doll Face keep that to yourself.' Gerard said scrunching his face up.
'Ah I change my mind I want that too' Lisa gasped
'Lisa Palmer' Paul exclaimed looking hurt.
'What? Baby he is hott' she said
'Isn't he just' you purred
'Who is Synyster Gates? A super hero or something?' Adam asked
'No' you laughed 'he's a guitarist'
'That dude from Avenged Sevenfold?' Benji asked
'Yes he is mmmm' you moaned 'there's no other way to describe him'
'Please I'm better looking then he is' Joel exclaimed
'Sure you are honey' you said patronisingly.
'I am London' Joel retorted pushing you.
'Jeez how many names do you have?' Adam asked with a smile
'Too many, my aliases are Doll Face, Zero, Kid, London, Reigny and most recently Houdini' you answered.
'How do you even remember your real name?' he joked
'I have it tattooed on arm, I look at it every morning' you kid
'Well, I think Reign's the best out of the lot, but there is something very classy about Doll Face.' He replied
'Well I'm a classy girl' you said smiling

Present

You struggle against your restraints as tears of frustration pour down your face. This could not be happening.
'Don't worry Reign' Adam says stroking your hair 'you'll start enjoying yourself soon, we just have to get over a few issues first' he says undoing your jeans.
'Issue number one...' he says slapping you in the face. You scream into the tape as pain shoots through your left cheek.
'...You shouldn't have cut your hair. I don't like it like this' he says running his fingers through it.
'Number two, I don't like to be laughed at, you shouldn't have laughed at me when I didn't know who that guitarist guy was.' He says wrenching your hair, sending pain shooting through the left side of your skull.

Benji's p.o.v

The two hotels were further apart then I imagined. I looked up at the buildings somewhere in one of those rooms Reign was being...I didn't even want to think about it.
'Ok let's spilt, some of should work our way up whilst the others work their way down we should meet in the middle.' Ray says 'Benji, Joel, Mikey and Billy take this hotel, the rest of us will search the other one. Try not to draw attention to yourselves. If you find Reign, get the fuck out and let everyone know. Last but not least be careful.'
I nodded at Ray and watched them leave for the other hotel.
'Let's go' Mikey orders 'me and Billy will do the top, Joel you do the bottom and Benji the middles yours.'
'Good luck' I say pushing the doors of the hotel open.

Adam's p.o.v

I grab the scissors out the bag I prepared for tonight.
'Now my other issue is you and Benji' I say spinning the scissors around my fingers.
'I saw him groping you earlier, why did you let that happen?' I question looking her in the eye.
'ANSWER ME' I scream punching her in the stomach when she doesn't respond.
'No one else is allowed to touch you, do you understand? I ask watching her recoil in pain.
'I said do you understand?' I say pressing the scissors into her neck.
'That's a good girl' I say as she nods quickly.
'Now the fun can begin' I smile using the scissors to cut her little t-shirt.

Gerard's p.o.v

'Excuse me you wouldn't happen to have seen a young lady her at all, she's 5"4 with black and purple hair, she weighs about a hundred and ten pounds' I ask the residents of room 6.
'Sorry can't say that I have' an elderly man answers.
'Sorry to have bothered you, thank you for your time.' I say smiling slightly.
FUCK! I felt hot tears of anger and frustration pour down my cheeks, I'd been so mean to her earlier and now I don't even know if I'd see her again. I punched the wall and feel relief as the pain ripple through my knuckles. We had to find her.

Normal p.o.v

You cry hard as Adam rips your top from your body and starts cutting through your jeans.
The pain in your stomach is excruciating and being stretched isn't helping.
You try and talk through the tape but it doesn't help Adam isn't listening at all he's in his own world.
You flinch as he strokes you though your underwear and throws your shredded jeans onto the floor.
'Oh how I've waited' he says kneeling between you legs and kissing your neck.
'Don't struggle baby you'll only hurt yourself' he smiles groping your breasts.

Joel's p.o.v

I had searched at least seven rooms and no one had seen her. I was starting to get annoyed, why couldn't we find her? A few tears escaped my eyes as the weight of the situation bared down on me. I wiped them away quickly, feeling annoyed at myself for being unable to keep myself composed. I ran to the next-door and knocked waiting for an answer.

Adams p.o.v

The more I touched her, the more she resisted and it aroused me. Every time she moved her breasts fought against the restraint of her bra and it made my hard penis strain against my jeans.
'You're turning me on' I whisper kissing her breasts 'do you know how long I've been wanting to do this?' I ask
'Well I'll tell you I've been watching you for weeks, I have hundreds of photos of you I even have your hairbrush' I say proudly
'Isn't that something?' I ask
'Well?' I demand grabbing her hair when she doesn't respond
I watch her nod her pretty little head and it satisfies me.
'Moan for me Reign' I demand moving her underwear aside and thrusting my fingers inside her 'you know you want to.'

Bob's p.o.v

I'd never felt this way before I was so lost and helpless. I spoke to the concierge at the desk the minute we walked into the hotel. They were unable to tell me if they had a guest by the name of Adam staying there, he couldn't tell me due to confidentiality.
I'd now knocked on God knows how many door and nothing. I thought about Reign and her pretty little face and pain shot through my heart. I tried to block out the negative thoughts, all the horrible things that could be happening to her while we searched for her. I just hope she knew we were coming.

Normal p.o.v

This was unreal, he was going to rape you and there was nothing you could do about it. You cringe as he unhooks your bra and kisses your naked breasts. You try hard to block it out he forces his fingers inside of you, making you cry out in pain.
Why wasn't anybody coming? Where was Benji and why wasn't he here to save you?
You whimper as he bites down on your nipple bringing you back to reality. Fresh tears slide down your cheeks as you realise there's nothing you can do.

Paul's p.o.v

I'd just caught up with Frankie and neither of us had found her that's two floors down and so many more to go. I just hope the others were moving quicker then we were. This was surreal less then hour ago we were playing a game and now we were running around a hotel hunting for Reign and a potential rapist, murderer, psychopath or worse a person that embodied all three.

Frankie's p.o.v

I run down the next flight of steps and meet Paul just as he's descending to next floor. Neither of us says anything, the fact that none of us had her only meant that we had to move faster. I didn't dare think how Benji must be feeling, God knows how I'd be if I was in his shoes.

Normal p.o.v

It felt like an eternity had passed since you were playing run outs in the field. You had completely zoned out now, you knew he's was touching you; you just didn't register it you refused to give him the satisfaction.
You could hear him talking you just didn't know what he was saying, it's only when he slaps you in the face do you snap out of your daze.
'I thought I'd lost you there for a second' he says 'I'd hate for you to miss out on the next bit, it's what we came here for.'
You try to ignore the fresh pain inching its way across your face, and for a second you think you're about to pass out from the pain.
'Pick a colour any colour' Adam says waving a box of condoms in your face. It was in that second that you realise that you'd rather die then let him enter you. You tug viciously at you restraints, feeling the rope cut in to your flesh, there had to be away out of this.
'Save your energy, you're going to need it' he states pulling his t-shirt off.
Sign up to rate and review this story