Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Truth be Told

Chapte 2

by youngandreckless 3 reviews

chapter 2

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-10-30 - Updated: 2006-10-31 - 1032 words

1Exciting
No Hidden Memories isnt being put on hold. We'll be keeping up with both stories. Sorry it took me a bit to update. this has to have been the first time I can say it was hard to write 1000 words. this is a good challenge. hope you enjoy. xoxo Laura






Chapter 2





I stepped into the room, and looked down walking to the front. It's kind of annoying how when someone walks into a room everyone has to look at them. I handed my paper to the person who stood in front, she smiled at me signing my paper handing it back. I grabbed a seat looking around as everyone still stared at me. Oh dear god, like they've never seen a person before.


"Allright, shall we keep going? Kayleigh is it?" she looked to me; I nodded, "How about you go next," I looked down at my hands, yeah right no way, "Kayleigh?" I rolled my eyes, before looking up, shaking my head.
"Okay," The lady looked at the paper, then up at me, "How about you, Tessa, will you share?" I looked to my left as a girl stood walking to the front.


"Uh okay, my name is Tessa and Im 21, I've suffered depression going on a year," I looked around half listening to Tessa, and the three other people that talked after her. They really didnt say anything important, or at east anything that was important to me. I didnt care how long they had depression, or why they had it, all I really cared about was getting out of here.


"Kayleigh?" I snapped out of my thoughts, looking to the lady that had sat in front of the room asking people to talk about their depression, "Im Mrs. Robbs, and as part of this group and your court order, you are suppose to participate in the sessions, so that means you must write down and we'll read it and talk about it and help you get through it," I took the pen and paper from her, scribbling some words on it. go to hell is what i wanted to write on it, but instead I wrote, how about tomorrow?


Mrs. Robbs looked at me, half smiling and nodding walking up to the desk. I looked around noticing everyone getting up to leave. I waited for everyone to leave then I walked out of the room. I looked at the ground walking as fast as I could, "Kayleigh, is it?" I stopped turning and seeing the girl, Tessa. I nodded, "A few of us," she pointed to the three other people who stood behind her, "Are gonna grab some coffee, would you like to go?"


I thought about it for a moment, what could it hurt, as long as they didnt expect me to talk it could be cool, to hang out with other people; who werent locked away for a crime. They actually committed, "So you wanna go?" I shrugged, "Allright, lets go," she smiled, motioning her hand at the other three people. I let them pass me following behind; observing them.


Tessa was about 5 foot 6, a long wine red hair color, and some black highlights in her bangs; and the bluest eyes I'd ever saw. She wore a skirt, heels and a long sleeve shirt. All in a matching set, going in the following. White Shirt, jean skirt, white boots. What was with the matching I didnt know but she had it matched all to a tee. I was once again brought out of my thoughts, "Im so rude, and so sorry," Tessa wrapped an arm around me.
"I should have introduced you to everyone before we just walk off to this coffee shop," she smiled, "Okay this is Rachel," She pointed to Rachel and Rachel smiled, waving her hand at me.


Rachel was about 5 foot 9, a meduim length chestnut brown hair color, and it looked almost like she had matching eyes, maybe a little darker then her hair though. She also had this matching thing going on; what was it with all this matching. She wasnt wearing a skirt though, she wore blue jeans, a light pink shirt and these pink boots I think there called, I know Id seen them before, they had this fur around the top of them. /Uggs/.


"This is Rex," Tessa smiled and pointed. He nodded his head, saying sup?


Rex had to be about 6 foot, easily. A short, ash blonde hair color; and green eyes. He wore baggy jeans, that looked like they were about to fall off him at any second. And a shirt that was about ten times to large for him. Hmm and the point of that was? Matching didnt seem to be his thing, a simple white t-shirt, and those baggy blue jeans, with a black pair of sneakers with a check mark on the side of them; Im guessing the Nike sign.


"And this is Pete," Pete smiled at me, saying hi.


Pete stood about 5 foot 7, short black hair, with bangs, I guess you could call them. And a brownish eye color. He wore these jeans that looked like they were cutting off circulation in places circulation wasnt meant to be cut off. Along with a striped black and gray T-shirt, with a little mocking of the 'Hello my name is...' sticker, saying though 'Hello, I am a Drama King'.


Tessa smiled as we all began to walk again. Of course I was silent as they talked, mostly about how annoying Mrs. Robbs was. I nodded my head in agreement, I didnt know whether or not she was the annoying type; but she seemed like it. And if they talked about it, then she must have been pretty annoying. I shoved my hands in my jeans, as we reached the Coffee Shop. I didnt think about the ordering thing until I was inside. They grabbed a couple of tables pushing them together as we all sat down.


"Kayleigh, what will you have?" Rachel smiled handing me a paper and pen, I smiled taking it from her. I wrote down what I wanted and handed it back, she smiled, looking to the waitress that approached the tables.
Sign up to rate and review this story