Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Blessing or Burden (Joel & Benji Madden plus others)

pt 58 And Rescue

by Reign_Madden 6 reviews

Please r&r

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Horror - Warnings: [R] [V] - Published: 2006-10-31 - Updated: 2006-10-31 - 3032 words

1Ambiance
This chapter has violent and sexual references of a disturbing nature. Please do not read if you are under the age of 16 or are disturbed by such things.

Gerard's p.o.v

I feel my cell phone vibrating in my pocket and relief floods through me.
'Did you get her, how is she?' I answer desperately
'I don't have her I was just ringing to check in' Joel replies out of breath.
'Fuck! Keep me posted' I say feeling my heart sink down to the pit of my stomach again.

Benji's p.o.v
Flashback '99

'I was waiting there for an hour Reign' I complained angrily.
'I know and I'm so sorry, I just forgot.' she replied
'How could you forget?' I ask turning the key in the front door pushing it open.
'Look I'll make it up to you baby' she replied closing the door behind her.
'Don't bother, I don't know why I do' I retorted hanging my jacket up.
'Hey c'mon Benj' she said grabbing my arm and pulling me toward her. 'I know I've screwed up big time, and I am sorry I made you wait.'
'You don't sound sorry' I replied attempting to pull away
'I am, I'm very very sorry' She said lining my collarbone with kisses.
'Nice try' I said pushing her away and walking into the living room 'that's not good enough.'
'Why are you so mad?' she asked following me.
'Because you moan that I don't spend enough time with you, so I go out of my way to book us a nice dinner at a ridiculously expensive restaurant and not only do you show up an hour later your not even appropriately dressed. And to top it off your not even bothered, it's like you don't even care.' I explain. I look over at Reign and to my complete astonishment she's laughing.
'What the fuck are you laughing at?' I demanded angrily
'Nothing' she says trying to stifle it.
'You know what forget it' I say heading for the kitchen 'this whole thing is just a big fucking joke to...'The rest of the words die on my lips as I walk through the kitchen door. Rose petals covered the tiled floor and miniature candles decorated the counter tops giving the room a warm glow. The dining table was set beautifully and two candles flickered gently in the centre illuminating the perfectly placed dinnerware.
I feel Reign's arms around me and her head on my back. 'You like?' she says kissing the back of my neck.
'You're something else' I say feeling the anger I felt only seconds before melt away.
'Am I?'
'I can't believe you I was so mad at you honey' I said smiling.
'I know you were.' she laughed into my back.
'I can't believe you did all of this' I say leaving her arms so I could view the table better, the cloth was white with gold writing that said 'Benji and Reign 4eva'
'This is awesome where did you get it?' I asked fingering the cloth.
'A material shop in town was doing them, so I thought I'd get one with our names on it.' she replied leaning against the doorframe.
'Well I'm very impressed, and I'm sorry for going off on one. I should've known you were up to something.' I said walking over to her.
'Don't be sorry you weren't to know. Baby I really appreciate you reserving a table for us at that restaurant, I know you don't like places like that.'She replied walking into my arms.
'So how come you changed your mind?' I asked.
'I just wanted tonight to be me and you, no waiters, no overhearing other peoples conversations, just the two of us.' She answered running her hands down my arms.
'I like that' I replied kissing her gently 'tonight its just me and you.'

Present '03

I'd already done one floor and I was just starting on another. Joel called me five seconds ago to check in; I knew before I even answered it that they hadn't found her. I'd never felt so sick in my whole life, I don't even know how I was still going. All I wanted to do was break down, but I refused to till I or someone else found her.
I kept thinking of Adam and how only hours ago he ate breakfast with us, the whole fucking time he must've been planning it. It was revolting to think about. God help him if I catch him coz I'll murder the son of a bitch.

Adam's p.o.v

Reign was thrashing in the bed harder now, after all I was about to fuck her against her will. I wanted her to feel pain when I thrust inside her. Her pain was my pleasure.
I could hear her talking against her duct tape gag.
'Is there something you want to say?' I ask kneeling between her legs
She stops thrashing and nods her head.
'Alright I'll take the tape off, but if you scream I'll unleash pain on you that you've never felt before. Do you understand?' I say, she nods again and I slowly peel the tape away letting it pull at her face.

Benji's p.o.v

Only three rooms left on this floor and to make things worse no one had called since Joel and that was at least half an hour ago. Why hadn't anyone found her yet?
I composed myself and knocked on the next door.


Normal p.o.v

You feel the sting as the Adam peels the tape away. You take a few deep breaths calming your nerves.
'Well spit it out, I don't have all day' he says
'Let me go, you really don't want to do this.' You reply calmly
'Of course I do' he sighs in annoyance
'No you don't, you don't have to rape me.' You say
'But I want to, I want to touch you, I want you to feel my dick inside you' he says. 'I know you'll like it.'
'And you can, you can have all of that, just not like this' you say looking at your restraints
'What are you saying?' he asks
'I'm saying I'll fuck you Adam, whatever you want.' You say
'You'll fuck me?'
'Yes.' You say nodding quickly 'if you untie me I'll consent, I'll do whatever you want, and you can have me. I won't fight you I'll be completely cooperative. If you untie me I'll make it real good for you, I'll even show you what you're missing' you say desperately.

Joel's p.o.v

I had four doors to go before I ascend upwards again. I hadn't heard any news so I imagine the others are still looking. I hoped to God it was me who finds Reign I just want to get my hands on Adam

Normal p.o.v

'How can I be sure this isn't a trick?'
'It's not a trick, I promise if I try to escape then you can tie me up again but I won't. To tell you the truth I'm totally turned on right now' you lie.
'You are?' he says eyeing you suspiciously
'Very, I tried to fight it but I can't I want this. I want you.' You say softly smiling slightly
'Your lying?' he accuses pulling your hair
'I'm not I'll prove it. Kiss me' you say ignoring the pain and looking him straight in the eye.

Benji's p.o.v

'Sorry to have disturbed you' I say as another door closes in my face.
I take out my cell and quickly check in with Bob and Ray.
I walk to the last door, I feel so weary but I have to soldier on. I take a deep breath and knock loudly.

Adam's p.o.v

I lean in and kiss her lips expecting her to bite me, but she doesn't. I feel her soft tongue explore my mouth, and the taste of her lips as she kisses me back. I feel warm pre-cum drip from my penis and I know I have to have her now.
I break the kiss and lean over her, I start to loosen her restraints when I hear a knock at the door. I quickly abandon the rope and slam my hand over Reigns mouth. I put my finger to my lips and swiftly cover her mouth over with the duct tape.

Normal p.o.v

You watch Adam jump of the bed and pick up his t-shirt.
'Who's there?' he asks using his t-shirt to muffle his voice
'Err I'm really sorry to disturb you I just wanted to ask you something.' A voice says
You think your hearts about to explode as you recognise Benji's voice on the other side of the door. You thrash about in the bed hoping it's loud enough for him to hear, you scream against the tape, making you throat burn.
'I'm listening' Adam says
'I was just wandering if you happened to have seen...'
You don't hear the rest, it suddenly occurs to you that the restraint on your right hand is loose. You wriggle your hand and wrist attempting to loosen it more and you can feel it giving way. You let out a wail of relief as your hand edges it way through the bind of the rope.
'I'm sorry I can't be of anymore help' you hear Adam say.
'It's ok, thanks for your time anyway' Benji says.
NO this can't be happening he's leaving, Benji is leaving you tug harder on the rope and your hand slides free.

Benji's p.o.v

That was the second floor that I had done now. I pulled out my cell and start to dial Joel's number, when I think I hear someone screaming my name.
I don't know what made me do it, I thought I was going crazy, I press my ear against the door that as in front of me.
'Reign' I say loudly against the door.
'BENJI HELP ME' I hear her familiar voice crying out in panic.
'REIGN' I yell pounding on the door.
'BENJI PLEASE.' She screams.

Normal p.o.v

'YOU STUPID BITCH' Adam shouts punching you in the face.
'DO YOU REALISE WHAT YOU'VE DONE.' He cries unzipping his jeans and releasing his penis. You scream as he pushes your underwear aside. You fight him with your free hand, scratching his face, you feel yourself start to loose consciousness as he head butts you sending pain shooting through your head.

Joel's p.o.v

'Anything?' I ask hopefully, I was on the phone with Billy he's caught up with Mikey but still no Reign. I enter the corridor on the sixth floor ready to start asking around again when I hear a loud banging.
'What the hell is all that noise?' Mikey asks over the phone.
'I don't know.' I say turning the corner to see Benji kicking the shit out of a door.
'What are you doing?' I ask feeling my adrenaline start up again.
'Reign's in here, she's in here and I can't fucking get to her' Benji cries slamming his body against the door.
'Oh shit, Mikey we found her call the others and get the fuck down here, 6TH floor' I shout down the phone before hanging up.
I position myself next to Benji and I could see the anger in his eyes.
'On the count of three' he orders
'Wait you better go for Reign' I say
'Why? I want Adam' he states
'She could be naked or something' I reply 'I promise you'll get Adam I won't deny you that.'
'Fine on the count of three' he repeats 'One..two..three'

Gerard's p.o.v

I just got off the phone with Mikey, I run down the stairs to the entrance of our hotel. We all meet in the lobby and no one says a word we all run straight out the hotel door and down the street. They said they found her but no one said what state she was in, we had no idea how she was.

Benji's p.o.v

Joel and I crash through the door and I run in the room to find him on top of her.
'Get your hands off of her' Joel shouts launching himself at Adam, grabbing him and throwing him to the floor.
I run over to Reign, and I couldn't stop the tears from flowing. She was tied up and gagged, blood was oozing from her nose and she was naked the only thing that's covered is her private area.
I shake her gently and she comes too and immediately lashes out.
'Its me' I say grabbing her arm. I take the duct tape from her mouth and climb over the bed undoing her left arm and then her feet.

Joel's p.o.v

As I grabbed Adam off of Reign I tried not to look at her, but I couldn't help but see her naked body stretched across the bed.
I grab Adam and smash his head against the wall. I knew this was sick but I was getting pleasure from beating his ass. I wait for him to stand up before punching him in his face again sending him falling backwards. I glance over at Benji and he had untied Reign. I didn't even notice Adam get up till he punches me in my face knocking me down.

Mikey's p.o.v

Billy and I practically fell over ourselves trying to get to the sixth floor. We were on the 11th floor when we got the call and we hadn't stopped jumping flights of stairs since. I'd twisted my ankle but I dismissed the pain. I'd think about it when I reach Reign and the others.

Normal p.o.v

You feel Benji's arms around you and you cry in relief, savouring the safety of his body.
'Baby' He says
'I was so scared' you sob into his shoulder
'It's okay now, I've got you' he replies 'put this on' he says unzipping his jacket and handing it you.
You slip your bruised arms into the jacket and shakily zip it up.
'Don't move' he demands fixing his eyes on Adam.

Franie's p.o.v

We burst into the hotel lobby, and head right for the stairs ignoring the angry protests of the hotel security and the concierge.
'Keep going' Bob shouts, I look back to see him, Ray and Paul being stopped by the security guards.
I took the stairs two at a time, racing upwards followed by Gerard. Fuck knows what was happening on the sixth floor.

Benji's p.o.v

I looked up for a second to see Adam punch Joel and that was the last straw. I grab Adam by the shoulders and fling him into dresser, sending the items that decorated it crashing to the floor.
I didn't even bother giving him time to stand I run over and plunge my foot into his stomach feeling my sneaker sink into his body. I grab him by the neck and punch him in the face letting his head smack against the floor. Listening to his head hit the floor, bought me so much satisfaction, but it wasn't enough I wanted to see blood and lots of it.

Joel's p.o.v

I wipe the blood from my mouth and run over to Reign. I reach over and turn the lamp on casting a glow on her face.
'Are you okay?' I ask examining her face and hands, I know it was a stupid question but I had to ask.
'Yes' she whispers
'I was so scared for you' I say. She looked weak and vulnerable, not to mentioned battered.
'I'm okay I think' she replies
'Let's get out of here' I say taking her hand and helping her off the bed.
'Benj lets go' I say holding Reign around the waist. I knew Benji hadn't even started on Adam yet, this was just a warm up but seeing Reign like this I just wanted to get her away from this room.
'You nasty fucker' Benji screams slamming his foot into Adams already limp body.
'Stop him, he'll kill him' Reign cries in alarm looking over at Benji who was giving it everything he had.
I run over to Benji and pull him back 'That's enough man' I demand.
I could hear police sirens I'm not sure if they were coming this way but I didn't want to wait and find out.

Normal p.o.v

'Alright, I'm fine' Benji announces shrugging Joel off and kicking Adam one more time. He walks up to you snaking his arm around your shoulders and leading you to the door. You're not even sure how you're still conscious right now everything's starting to look hazy.
You scream and cover your face as Mikey and Billy burst through the door making you all jump.
'Jesus' Joel says clutching his chest 'you scared us.'
'Sorry' Billy says staring at you.
'You okay Reigny' he says putting his hand on your shoulder.
You nod quickly 'I wanna go home' you say weakly.
Just then Gerard and Frankie come sprinting round the corner.
'Doll Face' Gerard says running at you. 'Thank God' he says embracing you, he pulls back and you can see his eyes are all red from crying.
'Look let's get out of here' Mikey says 'Reign needs a hospital and we need to call the...'
'ALRIGHT NOBODY MOVE' a uniformed police officer and his partner say pointing guns in your direction.
Joel's cell phone rings and despite the warning not to move he answers it
'Yeah'
'Dude the cops are heading your way' Paul says
'Thanks man but you're a little too late' Joel says hanging up.
'Put your hands where we can see them' the officer demands.
You all quickly raise your hands and nobody moves except Benji who quickly steps in front of you shielding you from the weapons.
'I never thought I'd say this but thank fuck you're here.' Mikey says to the officers raising his hands.
Sign up to rate and review this story