Categories > Celebrities > Dir en grey > Have You Ever?

Part 3

by ShimmeringIllusion02 2 reviews

Part 3!Shinya becomes more and more curious about Die's new lover.

Category: Dir en grey - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Die, Kaoru, Kyo, Shinya, Toshiya, Other - Published: 2006-10-31 - Updated: 2006-10-31 - 850 words

0Unrated
Author's note:Hey guys, i hope you enjoy this next chapter.i very sorry its so short but i wanted my friends to suffer because they read it too and i thought an evil cliffhanger would be fun to write. Enjoy!,
ShimmeringIllusion02


Hirou Kobayashi the name that Shinya will forever hate hearing. It's the name that broke his heart. It's the name, even though Shinya hated to admit it, of Die's new found lover.

You see, Shortly after dropping Shinya off at his home the day before, Die called the other members of the band saying "since we have the day off tomorrow, can you all drop by the café near the outlet center? I have someone I want you all to meet."

But when he called Shinya the conversation was different. "hello Shinya-san. Stop by the café near the outlet center tomorrow. Everyone else is coming, you guys get to meet my new girlfriend!" Die said happily

Shinya's face cringed. But he pulled himself together and said "That's wonderful Die-kun, I'm very excited, what's her name?" Die's joyful voice said "Hirou Kobayashi, she's great really great" And for the next half hour he spoke of the wonderful times they shared.

Die was on some sort of ultra addictive drug when he meet this girl, Shinya was sure of it. Her very name means wickedness! But as he listened to Die talk about her, Shinya became more and more curious and he surprisingly wanted to meet this Hirou Kobayashi and find out why Die is so fond of her.

She couldn't possibly be as magnificent as Die said she was, at least, Shinya hoped so. The thought of having to compete with someone for Die's love seemed foolish, but if it comes down to it, one must do what they must.........

*********


In downtown Tokyo it was a normal Saturday afternoon. People were rushing everywhere the eye could see. The birds were chirping happily even though the sky was a light grey. It looked as though it would rain in a few hours.

In a certain area in downtown Tokyo a huge well known outlet center was as busy as ever, due to their one time only sale. People were frequently going in and out of the store trying to buy what they can.

But what a lot of people didn't notice was the small group that had formed in front of the cozy looking café across the street, witch seemed extremely minute next to the large, and busy outlet center. The group lingered there as though they were waiting for someone, and they were. (Could you have ever guessed? Huge surprise isn't it?)

And of course the group was non other than Dir en grey. But they were short of there laid-back, redhead guitarist Die. Witch was who they were waiting for (another huge surprise). Two of the four people that were there were patient and didn't mind waiting for the slow moving redhead but unfortunately two weren't and an annoyed began to speak.

"Where is that retard anyway? I'm tired of waiting!" This voice belonged to Toshiya and he leaned back against the café wall and let out a long yawn.

"I know! he's a cruel idiot for making us wait. This is supposed to be our day off!"This voice belonged to Kyo and he rubbed his eyes repeatedly.

Toshiya sat on the floor, dragged Kyo down with him, and laid his head on his shoulder. He muttered "pillow"and closed his eyes. Surprisingly Kyo didn't mind and he closed his eyes as well and he and Toshiya actually began to fall asleep.

Kaoru walked over to them and kicked them. "You both are lazy! Were waiting for Die because he's our friend. Why cant you be like Shinya and I and wait patiently like sane people?!"

Shinya jumped at the sound of his voice. He had been in a daze for the past twenty minutes. Questions were darting through Shinya's mind like bullets in a gunfight. Was this girl pretty? Would she take his place in Die's heart? Would Die stop paying attention to him? A voice interrupted Shinya's thoughts.

"Yeah well, Shinya isn't human and your just weird." Kyo said to Kaoru closing his eyes once again. The loud, annoying, and obnoxious shriek that Toshiya called his laughter escaped his mouth, and he too got comfy again and closed his eyes as well.
Shinya just rolled his eyes and Kaoru murmured " bunch of idiots" and pulled out a cigarette and a lighter and smoked his cigarette.
Shinya backed two feet away from the band leader and shuddered at the sight of the cigarette. It was one of the things he hated most. Shinya glanced up at because he heard a car engin and his eyes widened. The car Shinya saw was parked and a young man and a young woman stepped out of the car. "Hey guys were finally here!".............................................

Pssssst guess what ITS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BWHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
that's right I'm ending it right here! You'll just have to wait till chapter 4!
Lots and Lots of love, Cristina
Sign up to rate and review this story