Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Hidden Memories

chapter 18

by youngandreckless 5 reviews

chapter 18

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-10-31 - Updated: 2006-10-31 - 496 words

1Insightful
Chapter 18

Stacey's POV

I walked around downtown glancing in at all the closed shops. After leaving Stalla's I had no urge to go home. Not to an empty house that's for sure.
Ever since the accident Pete hasn't been the same. I want my Pete back! I know it sounds selfish but still. He acts like his sister cant make her own decisions. She's a big girl! He needs to let her start living her own life. So we can start living ours.
We havent had a normal conversation since the day before the accident and we keep fighting. If he's not careful when he decides to come back to me. I might not be here. I'm tired of being put on the back burner.


Pete's POV

I stared down at my sister as she clung to Joe. I wanted to be the one to comfort her but she chose Joe.
I guess I should be happy with that but part of me is hurt. I've always been the one to protect her and comfort her. Even with him in the dark he is her guiding light. Its not fair I want my old job back.
"Lets get you home" Joe whispered gathering her into his arms before standing up. She didn't say anything. Her only action was pulling closer to him.
I followed them out to the car not saying anything.
"Hey man I'll take care of her. Why don't you head home" I looked at joe like he was crazy. My little sister was just fucking raped and he thinks I'm just going to go home?! "yeah right" I scoffed glaring at him.
"Pete" laura whispered placing her hand on my arm. I looked down at her softening my gaze
"go home"


Laura's POV

I watched the hurt pass over his face. I felt bad but I didn't want him there. I didn't need him there. I was ok. I accepted what happened to me and now I'm moving on.
"go home?" he whispered staring at me like someone had just punched him in the stomach.
"Please. I'm ok" He stared at me for a moment before shaking his head
"if you need anything call me" I nodded closing the car door waiting for Joe to get in a drive me home.
"I think his feelings were hurt" joe stated as he buckled his seat belt.
"yeah but he will get over it." Pete's a big boy I'm sure he will get over it fast. He's not one to hold grudges.
"Thank you" I said suddenly turning to Joe. He looked at me for a second before shrugging

Joe's POV

"for what?" She looked so innocent sitting there. I felt bad that I couldn't protect her. She didn't answer just continued to stare out the window. I decided not to push it.
"Can you help me with something?" I asked playing with the steering wheel. She looked over nodding.
"Why do you love me?"
Sign up to rate and review this story