Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Get Busy Living Or Get Busy Dying

You Are the Shores and I Am the Waves Begging For Big Moons

by Blood_Red_Summer 4 reviews

you are a girl who just moved to Chicago and transferred to FOB's class junior year. there you go. SPANISH CHANGES MADE, SORRY FOR ANY PROBLEMS READING IT! lol

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-10-30 - Updated: 2006-10-30 - 904 words

1Original
Pete's POV
"Hey, Pete, heard about the new girl?" Rob asked me. I shook my head. "Well, maybe she'll be in your second hour Spanish. She's really hot, um, her name's Roxy."

"Okay, I'll keep my eye out for her-what does she look like?"

"Get this, bright pink hair. Pink. With dark blue bangs. It's crazy. Anyway, she dresses the way you do, jeans, rock shirt, hoodie. Gotta go, Sulfur will freak if I come in late to Calc again, and I know that I failed the last quiz, so yeah." Rob took off and left me looking for this chick in a half-assed way-i.e. letting my eyes glaze over like I'm watching an infomercial and try to catch the hot pink hair. Well shit, that was the bell and now I'm late for Spanish, that horrid class made for torture in a useless language that no one can comprehend.

"Sorry, Señorita Amilia," I apologized as soon as I walked in the door.

"Lo ciento," she corrected sternly. "This is the third time, Peter. I would hope for you to show a bit more respect next time." I nodded and kept my eyes on the fake wood of the desk I had thrown myself into and pouted.

"Who the fuck honestly calls me Peter anymore, aside from my pastor? And what the hell does being late have to do with respect?" I thought irritably when I noticed who was sitting next to me. She amazingly fit Rob's description perfectly, considering he came to class stoned and hung over almost every morning and couldn't remember details worth a damn. I absolutely loved her outfit; it was something I would wear. The black hoodie had a half of a spinal cord on one side of the zipper in white, and on the other side it said Red Letter Memories in blood red script. "Hey, that's cool. Never heard of it, must be a local band where she's from." Must remember to ask her. Her tight jeans lead to a pair of-no, actually, I would not wear these, though I would if I were a female-white wedge sandals with black and pink zebra stripes zigzagging all over the fabric.

What interested me the most was that the sleeves of her hoodie were pushed up and showed off the chain of roses above her elbow. It was a real tattoo, none of that press-on shit. She flicked her shoulder-length, professionally straightened bubble gum hair and steel blue side-swept bangs and looked at me, showing another tattoo on her face. This one I have never seen the likes of-a black dragon on her jaw line, with it's tail wrapped around her ear and it's snout coming to rest just below the corner of her lips like a distorted headset. Then I noticed that there were gages in her ears, small ones, but cute, the one on the right was a star, and the one on the left was a heart. And those were only in her lobes. All the way to the top of the cartilage were silver rings in varying sizes and thickness'. It looked amazing. I just gawked until she hissed, "What are you staring at?" It shocked me so much that this mannequin-like girl could talk. I didn't respond.

"Well? What the hell are you staring at?"

I finally found my voice and responded, "ilikeursoos." What the fuck was that? I heard Patrick, Andy and Joe snickering two desks behind me, and I turned around to glare at them, causing Amilia to catch me.

"What is my motto about respect, Mr. Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz The Third?" she bellowed like a goat in such a sarcastic manner that I may have to kill her for.

"Er, respect is a two way street?" I muttered meekly. Joe was in hysterics now, and smashed his head onto his desk with his arms wrapped around his sides, and Andy was almost tearing, but Patrick was the most graceful of the threesome in hiding his amusement, just chuckling with his hand covering his mouth.

"Now in español, Mr. Wentz." WHAT A HARD ASS!!! Like I pay attention?! Oh, there goes Patrick laughing outloud, along with the rest of the class.

"Señorita Amilia, Peter estaba contestando una de mis preguntas sobre mi nueva escuela, Disculpe la interrupción, no volverá a pasar." (Peter was answering one of my questions about my new school, I'm sorry that I was an interruption, it won't happen again) Wow. And all in Spanish. I'm not sure, but I think that she just saved my ass. I love this new girl.

"Well, that-that's alright, but please keep your questions until after class, Roxy." The big bat was so taken by surprise that all she could do was stutter and blink!

Patrick, Andy and Joe had finally calmed down, and Patrick muttered something about how this chick was going to give us a run for our money. Check.

The bell rang and there was the usual mad rush to get out the door and join all the other salmon getting to their lockers and friends before morning break was over and we had to proceed to third hour. I waited around and talked to my friends, all of them were interested in meeting the new girl, while she slowly gathered her things. Before she had a chance to leave, I pounced on her.
Sign up to rate and review this story