Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Hate is a strong word, but I really really really don't like you.

Just one thing could ruin this-you.

by KitKathy4Real 2 reviews

my 1st FOB story.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2006-10-31 - Updated: 2006-11-01 - 868 words

1Original
Patrick's POV

The final bell rang & I began to leave the class room. Suddenly, someone jumped on my back.
"Hey you! Where are you going?" I turned around to find Ashley smiling up at me.
"Umm home I guess," Ashley poked my stomach shaking her head.
"No silly, you're coming over to my house! Oh yeah you have to bring those idiots you call friends. Now hold out your hand." I held my hand out. She wrote seven numbers on my hand with a sharpie. "Don't call before you come over, loser" She whispered in my ear. She kissed her hand & pushed my forehead with it before disappearing in the crowd of people.
"Damn."

Ashley's POV

Rosie walked into my room & jumped on my bed as I pulled a pair of clean pants on.
"Thanks for knocking. I could have been naked!" How would you have liked that?" Rosie kicked off her flats.
"Ash, I've seen you naked on like five different occasions. It's not that big of a deal. We've taken showers together. Gosh."
"Hey that was, what-twice. And only because the other showers were taken. I needed that mud off. It was starting to chaff." Andy & Patrick appeared in the doorway.
"Whoa. I walked in on the wrong conversation. Gretchen let us in." Andy smirked. "A bit too soon I guess." Rosie laughed.
"We were only talking about this one time when we showered together." That came out wrong. "But only because we were covered in mud!" Nice. Rosie was cracking up as the guys looked at each other, mouths open. Andy's shock quickly turned into a smirk.
"Now I definitely want to hear more about this."
"Hear more about what?" Gretchen appeared in the doorway along with Pete, Kate & Joe.
"Our sexy shower scene..." Rosie pulled me into her suggestively. I pushed her off of me. Kate laughed.
"Oh. I remember that! The time after the muddy touch football. Or was it the paint balloon time? Or-"
"Mud?" Joe's jaw dropped.
"How many times have you guys done it?!" Patrick breathed. Pete & Andy stood speechless. All four guys checked us out.
"Hey!" We called out. The guys grinned & nudged each other. I rolled my eyes.
"Enough with the pornos in your head! We're watching movies." I grabbed Andy & Patrick's arms & dragged them into the T.V. room, throwing them on the couch. I smashed between them, snuggling annoyingly.
Soon everyone was settled in & the movie was starting. I closed my eyes & drifted off for a bit. I woke up to someone's knocking on the door. I looked around everyone was asleep. Gretchen was nuzzled against Andy, her feet on top of Rosie, whose head was on Joe's lap. Pete was lying upside down with his feet hanging off the couch & his head in Kate's lap. I giggled but jumped when there was another knock on the door. I moved Patrick's arm from my knee & raced to the door. I'm too short to look through the peep hole so I just swung the door open. Bad idea. Brent's huge figure tried to push past me.
"Umm, rude much? I didn't even invite you in." He glared down at me & I glared back.
"Where is Rose?" I scoffed.
"Am I her babysitter?" Brent rolled his eyes.
"I called her cell phone a few times & then her mom told me she was here. Just tell me where she is." He looked pretty pissed off & knew I should have just let him in, but no, I didn't.
"Why do you need her? Don't tell me it's none of my business, she's my best friend." I glanced at his hands, balled up in fists.
"I want to see her. Now MOVE!" He picked me up, hands tightly gripping my arms. I squealed & tried to kick him but he set, well dropped, me on the stairs.
"Rose! Rose, where are you?" He stomped into the T.V. room. I shot up & chased after him. I found everyone awake & clueless. My eyes fell upon Joe & Rosie in mid-move, looking as though they had just kissed. Rosie's eyes widened & her mouth dropped. I felt Brent push past me. Without thinking, I jumped on his back. Joe quickly helped Ro stand up.
"Get off me! Get off me, you fucking midget!" Brent was whipping around violently. A pair of hands pulled me off & into a tight embrace. Brent came at me but Ro pulled him back.
"Brent! Brent! Stop it! What-"
"What the hell were you doing?" Brent spat. He was breathing heavily & glaring at Joe.
"Nothing. We weren't doing anything, baby. Not a thing." She stared up at him with big eyes. Everyone was still for a moment.
"We're leaving. Get your stuff." Rosie sighed & smiled weakly at me. She hugged the girls & waved to the boys before grabbing her shoes. She started to leave. Brent glared at Joe & mumbled something. Joe stiffened & his face turned stony. Brent & Rosie quickly left & everyone watched Joe. I realized Patrick was holding me. Pete nudged Joe & motioned towards the door.
"Anyone up to going home?" Everyone nodded. A few minutes later, I was waving bye to everyone. I shut the door and locked it.
Fun Night.
Sign up to rate and review this story