Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Hate is a strong word, but I really really really don't like you.

Morning Action

by KitKathy4Real 2 reviews

my 1st FOB story.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2006-11-01 - Updated: 2006-11-02 - 1072 words

0Unrated
Andy's POV

I jerked awake to the sound of my cell phone blasting in my ear.
"Hello?" My voice cracked with sleepiness.
"Hey! Wait did I wake you up? It's Gretchen." I smiled & glanced at the clock:
6:37 A.M.
"No. Well, yes, but that's all right. What's up?"
"Well, I was wondering if you wanted to meet me for some tea at like 7:30. The place is Bubble Tea, down by Donni's."
"Sure." I was a bit surprised she said tea & not coffee. "Yeah that sounds great."
"Delicious. Alright I'll call you when I get there." I laughed. Delicious?
"See you soon." I shut my phone & got ready. I heard my phone ring as the bell to Bubble Tea dinged to notify someone entering. I turned & saw Gretchen's blonde head. She smiled at me & started to walk over. I stood up & she hugged me. She was wearing a green hoodie, a black tank top, some plaid shorts & checkered Vans. She shifted aware of my eyes. I quickly looked at the counter.
"Wanna order?" She smiled & hooked my arm with hers. She pulled me to the counter & started naming off good drinks.
"So the green tea is amazing & the black tea is kinda gross. That could be because it ruined my favorite white hoodie but it's still kinda gross, too. Then there's the snow & vanilla is the best-it's all soy, too-but-" I placed a finger on her rambling lips & she crinkled her nose, giggling.
"Your fingers are rough!"
"Who said your lips aren't?"
"Your dad!" She giggled & stuck out her tongue.
"Hey put that away! It's too tempting!"
"Really?" I nodded. "You know that's exactly what your dad said!" I gaped at her & then grabbed her, tickling her sides. She laughed & tried to pull away but I held on tight.
"Lemme go! Andy! You loserkid! Let me go!" She slid out of my grip & raced out the door. I ran after her & grabbed her from behind before she could reach her car. She squealed & smacked my hands. I picked her up & carried her to my car. I opened the door as she escaped my arms & turned around.
"Haha! You're trapped! Now what do you have to say?" Suddenly she grabbed my face & pulled me into a kiss. She pulled away & smiled.
"Your dad was better." She giggled & I frowned at her. She pulled my face close to hers again. "But we can fix that." She pulled me into another kiss, a more passionate one. I held her hips & lifted her into the car, not breaking the kiss as my tongue entered her mouth. She pulled the door closed with her foot and flipped over on top of me.
Oh, she's a feisty one.
15 minutes later we climbed out of my car. I smiled & fingered a slightly mussed bit of hair. She stood on her toes & kissed me quickly.
"See you at school." She ran off toward her car & raced out of the lot. I ran my fingers through my messy hair.
"Damn."

Gretchen's POV
I smiled to myself as I walked into first period. My hoodie smelled like Andy & my lips tasted like his.
"Hey Gretchen," I jumped at Jools voice, "Where's Rosie? She was supposed to meet me here early. I looked around the room as Joe walked in. he waved & walked over.
"No I haven't seen Ro but she should be here. She's like never late. Well, almost never. Have you seen Rosie?" I looked to Joe.
'Oh," He gripped his chem. book a little tighter, "She's here, and she was with Brent." Jools & I looked at each other.
"I hate him so much." I nodded
"Who do you hate?" Rosie popped by Joe's side.
"No one. Where were you this morning? Never mind. "Jools put up a hand and laughed as Rosie smacked it. "Any way, last night I was driving home & I drove by these two maniacs on the side of the road. This like beast was stomping around yelling at this like small chica curled up on the ground. I almost pulled over but I didn't. I felt so bad though." I saw Rosie look away and go a little pink. I knew it was her and Brent.
From the look on Joe's face, he did too.
Half way through class a pen hit me in the ear. I flipped Jools off. She sat right behind me.
"Pssst! Gretchen!" Jools whisper-shouted, "Psst-" I whipped around.
"What?"
"What happened with you and Andy this morning?" I scooted back.
"Just a little kissing and stuff. He's so cute." Jools wiggled her eyebrows and nudged me.
"Seriously! Morning action, kinky. I like it. Is it just like a vegan thing or could I try it? Ow! Hey just a question!" I smacked her arm. She stuck out her tounge. "Fine, I won't ask you anymore. God, violent vegans...were there veggies involved?!"

Ashley's POV

I sprinted up the stairs as fast as I could. I knew the people below were getting a clear veiw of my drawers. If I was late for Mr. Twill's class again I would get locked out and today there was a test that if I failed I would be doing summer school my senior year. Total ass, I know. I reached the third level and nearly collided with patrick. I smiled a little, but started to walk.
"Need help?" Patrick nodded sheepishly.
"Mr. Twill's class?" I grabbed his arm & bolted as the bell began to ring. We reached the room just before it ended. Pat smiled gratefully at me.
Mr. Twill Pointed to my seat & I walked over to it fixing my skirt before sitting down. Patrick was still standing at the door unnoticed by Mr. Twill, who was now passing out tests. I waved at him. He smiled again and started o walk over. Ablonde girl pulled his arm suddenly.
"Patrick!" He smiled and nodded. "You have third period chemistry right?" Smile, nod. "Me, too! I think I sit behind you! Jessica Owens. Patrick Stump." I almost punched him as he smiled and nodded again. He stuck out his hand but Jessica stood up and hugged him. "Sit by me?" I rolled my eyes, and looked down at my test. After the bell rang, I heard her voice again.
"Don't forget to call me about Friday, cutie!!"
"Yeah, bye, Jessie." She kissed his cheek.
I don't like him.
Then why are your tear ducts working overtime?
Sign up to rate and review this story