Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > bad luck day

bad luck day

by loonies 7 reviews

Atlanta has a realy bad day with Theresa.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2006-11-03 - Updated: 2006-11-04 - 614 words - Complete

1Funny
One morning,when everyone was asleep,Theresa woke up Atlanta to go to the mall before anyone was awake.They got dressed up to go to the mall.

Then they went to the clothing store.Theresa picked up a cute pink top from the shelf.But when she touched it,the shelf fell on her.Atlanta helped her up.



Atlanta saw a cute gym suit.She went to try it on,but when she tried it on,the gym suits pants ripped.

They both ran out of the store leaving the top and the shelf and the gym suit there.
-"Is this my bad luck day"said Theresa.
-"I dont know about you, but this is my bad luck day too" replyed Atlanta.
-"Maybe it was just in that store"said Theresa
-"Lets go to an other store"said Theresa

They both went to an other store and Theresa saw her fav. CD .The CD was on the shelf. But to get the CD,there was a ladder to climb and push the ladder.When she reached the CD the lader fell backwards with Theresa.

Atlanta laughed and helped Theresa up.Theresa was so angry,that she left the CD and went to the next store.Atlanta fallowed her with a big smile.

In the next store,Atlanta saw a new hunting
gear and a new skate board.She went to look at it when she triped over another skate board.she was about to fall when she felt two strong arms catching her so she reacted she quickly grabbed his neck and pulled herself up when she saw who it was she was so happy it was archie who caught her instead of anothr guy they were so close and blushing really hard "what are you doing here"asked atlanta letting go of archie "i work here" "k g2g bye arch" he loved it when she called him by his nickname.her stomach had done back flips when he had caught her.

-"Lets leave the mall,until anything happens to us "said theresa interupting atlantas toughts.

-"But first lests get ice cream.Nothing could happen in the ice cream store"said Theresa.

They went to buy cream from the store.
-"See nothing happened"said Theresa.

As soon as she said that,some kid throwed an ice cream cone on Theresa and on Atlanta.

"THATS IT"said Atlanta.

"We are getting out of the mall"said Atlanta and ran to the exit with Theresa.

They went in the parking lot and saw that Theresa's car has a flat tire.So they had to walk home.
Theresa got tired.She sat on the bench.on the bench was ritten

"wet paint"
She got up and she saw her back that was all black paint.
-"There is black paint on you"laughed atlanta.
-"Great,this is just great"said Theresa.

-"Can we just go home,PLEASE"said Atlanta.

They walkedtogo home ,until Atlanta saw a new sports store.But the thing is that she did did not see the buketof paint on the top of the store.When she openned the door the red paint fell on her head.
They went home and the others told them that it is bad luck day.They were so angry.and atlanta asked archie what was in the box he was holding he gave it to her and said "happy b-day" it was the skate board she saw she was so happy she kissed archie on the cheek and then went back but this time on the lips everyone started cheering.


i gues something good came out of their bad luck day.




________________________________________________


PLEASE RITE REVIEWS ON MY STORIE
Sign up to rate and review this story