Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Going Nowhere Fast

Let's Get Angst-e

by moocow 12 reviews

It's short. but oh-so bathiful. yes, bathiful. i gotta love Aiden for this idea.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2006-11-04 - Updated: 2006-11-04 - 1085 words

0Unrated
With my stomach still churning, I lied there on the bed with headphones in, listening to whatever I could find in the CD collection that I had brought. I closed my eyes for a moment and cringed as soon as I heard the beginning.

Dear I think we are facing a problem, you love me no longer...

I sat up and looked around for a moment as the song went on and sighed, the morning sunlight sneaking in through the blinds.

Love me, love me. Say that you love me...

I turned the CD player off and threw it back in my suitcase.

"You up for breakfast?" I flinched and rolled around to find Pete standing in the doorway in just his pajama pants that dragged around his feet slightly, holding a plate filled with many different foods.

I sat up again and leaned against the headboard, waiting as he crossed the room and sat Indian style next to me on the conjoined twin beds.

I looked down at the plate and cringed.

"Pete," he blinked and looked down at it before glancing up again.

"What?" he asked and I could sense the paranoia in his tone. I pointed at the bacon and sausage.

"Please don't tell me you forgot," Pete's face took on a defeated look and he moved to place the plate on the nightstand now at the foot of the bed.

"Sorry," he mumbled and rested his hands in his lap. He watched as I slid back down under the covers to lye down.

"Can I lie in your bed all day?" I paused. "I don't mean it in a good way...I'm really sick," Pete patted my back slightly and looked at my suitcase.

"Do you have a bathing suit?" he asked and I looked at him, bewildered.

"Pete, I just told you I'm sick and you want to /swim/?" Pete smiled, shaking his head, finding that when he did that, his bangs fell back into his face. He combed them back up and rested his hand on my back again.

"Not swim...bath time, it'll make you feel better," I creased my eyebrows together.

"I'm not taking a bath with you, Pete,"* I muttered. Pete looked somewhat hurt, but he sighed.

"I don't have to be in the tub with you, you know...but the guys are stopping by at noon, and it's 7, so..." I sighed, using my arms to push up and sit.

"Fine," Without Pete looking I managed to change into that black two piece that showed off to much cleavage and was barely held together by string for the back.

I hated it, but it fit, and I wasn't about to spend money on a bathing suit. But it made me laugh at the look on Pete's face when he walked over to the bathroom that had low ceilings. He leaned over to start the water and I turned, contorting my face into slight confusion of Pete's mind.

"What the hell is Morrisey doing on your bathroom walls?" I asked. Pete looked over his shoulder and shrugged.

"I needed a place to put them, you know," I rolled my eyes and stepped over, shifting to sit in the tub with my knees pulled up to my chest. I stayed focused on the drain plug, intently thinking about this...somewhat random situation.

"You have to watch me concentrate?" I asked and saw Pete flinch before moving his hand to let it run under the water.

"Something seems so missing..." he bit his lip. "You know," his eyes glanced over to me. "Between us," I wanted to avoid this conversation.

"Don't put me into this position, Pete," Pete looked down and sighed before grabbing a washcloth and running it under the water.

"Fine. But you know it's unavoidable," I turned my head to look at him as he ran the cloth over my back.

"You seemed to avoid it perfectly fine," I muttered.

Pete's eyes looked shocked- like a deer in headlights. I stood up and reached out for a towel, wrapping it around my body before walking past him and back into his room.

I got dressed quickly, and sat on the bed with my back turned, just waiting until I heard the click of his door closing.

Life was going to be complicated after this.

----------

"So what happened after we left?" Patrick asked as we walked down the street, my arm linked in his like old times. I sighed.

"Pete's pulling the sympathy card, and I hate it. He's acting as if nothing has happened," Patrick looked down at me.

"He's an idiot, just like me," I frowned.

"What happened with Izzy?" I asked. Patrick shrugged.

"She'll be home in about a week...and...she called me because she wanted me to pick her up," I smiled.

"She's letting you have another shot at telling her what she wants to hear," Patrick frowned this time.

"I don't know if I can tell her...I mean..." he cleared his throat. "I...I uh, kinda," I smacked him hard on the arm, leaving his side to stand in front of him.

"Don't tell me you got a girlfriend, Patrick," Patrick looked down at his feet. I sighed, crossing my arms.

"/Patrick/," I whined. He shook his head.

"I...I really didn't mean to, and...it kind of just happened, I mean..." I stared at him.

"Where is she?" I asked. Patrick pursed his lips together.

"Probably sleeping in my bed right now," I smacked his arm again.

"Now I'm mad at you," I hissed and turned around, walking back up the street. I heard fast footsteps and looked away when I saw Patrick next to me.

"I'm sorry, Ev, but...maybe you should do the same to Pete," I stopped and looked at him.

"I'm not a heartbreaker, Patrick," Patrick knitted his eyebrows together.

"But...Izzy never..." his eyes widened in realization. "She...she," I titled my head slightly.

"Loved you," I paused and poked his chest. "You're going to break her heart, Patrick..." I looked away. "I wouldn't do that to Pete," Patrick threw an arm around my shoulders.

"Yeah well, he would to you. He's not going to come around any time soon, he's just out to get you back, in the worst way possible," I titled my head up at Patrick and stuck out my tongue.

"I hate you so much, Patrick,"

Patrick kissed my forehead.

"I love you too,"

----------

This statement is not* true.
haha
Sign up to rate and review this story