Categories > Anime/Manga > Fruits Basket > an evil smile

threw the roof

by cookiewithchoco 1 review

yuki and kyo get into a nother fight because yuki forgot to pick tohru up from work when kyo is thrown threw the cieling, and tohru rushes after him. she finds kyo laying unconsuios with a man stan...

Category: Fruits Basket - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Kyo, Shigure, Tohru, Yuki - Published: 2006-11-04 - Updated: 2006-11-05 - 362 words

0Unrated
Tohru looked at her watch. Yuki was late, and she was already waiting to be picked up. She sighed and took one step forward. Her first advance. Then her second, then her third. She wasn't used to going home by herself, and so late at night at that. She sighed again, thinking about how maybe she would have to get used to it if she moved out... when she moved out. She couldn't stay at Shigure's house for her entire life... or could she. She pondered this as she walked, and didn't notice the figure passing her by. When she got home she dropped her bag, and threw a wide smile at Kyo and Shigure. "where's Yuki" Tohru asked in a breathless tone. Shigure didn't look up but Kyo jumped to his feet in fury. "you mean that damn rat didn't even pick you up ( Kyo starts to pace) I swear I'm going to... your going to what" came a small Yuki voice. Yuki walked in with his bag over his shoulder and gave Kyo a dirty look and threw him through the ceiling. "oh come on," Shigure moaned, as he began to cry, " my house, my house". As he sat there crying Tohru was caught up in whether to go to Yuki or to Kyo. Yuki seemed angry, maybe worried about something, and Kyo... well Kyo was thrown threw the ceiling. Tohru raced out side and found Kyo laying on the ground. A man with light brown hair, deep blue eyes and an evil smile was standing next to him, and looked up when Tohru came rushing towards Kyo, and sat by his side. Tohru didn't notice him there until he sat next to her and stared. Tohru flashed him a nervous smile. "ummmm, hi, uh-oh-uh are you...umm... I'm Wika "The man interrupted. Her gave Tohru a small evil smile, and out his hand. "Hello Tohru Honda." Tohru grew frightened, " I, I didn't tell you my name. "Wika grinned even more.

please review on my story, want to know how you like it ,and how you don't... sorry about my spelling and grammer, never been one of my strong points
;)
Sign up to rate and review this story