Categories > Anime/Manga > Fruits Basket > an evil smile

she might never come back

by cookiewithchoco 1 review

everyone is searching for tohru, no one has a clue, but there getting there... maybe

Category: Fruits Basket - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Ayame, Hatori, Hatsuharu, Hiro, Kisa, Kyo, Momiji, Shigure, Tohru, Yuki - Published: 2006-11-04 - Updated: 2006-11-05 - 523 words

0Unrated
kyo was worried sick. oh yeah along with everyone else, the whole junish group was there ( except akito ) and they were searching around everywhere for tohru. momiji was searching under a rock. yuki was searching in the forest, kyo was looking on the rooof ( sulking) and hiro was trying to comfort kisa who had burst into tears because of something shigure said. the rest where in the living room talking. rin sat with haru who was stroking her longhiar telling her that eveything was going to be alright, as rin tried hard not to cry. " shigure, where did you last see tohru" haotri said in a liud hard voice. shigure whimpered. then he shrugged. " i cant tell you anything... i mean..." hatori grabbed shigure by the shoulders, and shook him hard. " tell us all where sh is..." shigure smirked then said" i dont know i was just kidding hatori." this time it was rin, she came and attempted to punch him in the face. it didnt work though. haru gave shigure a disgusted look, and took rin by the shoulders and lead her out. " listen shigure," whispered hatori, " you need to tell us, everything will fall apart with tou that girl," hatori held out his arms " and things are already beginging to." shigure sighed. " i feel worsefor yuki and kyo, exspecailly kyo, both loved her, what happens if... dont say it" ayame shouted. a grim expressoin on his face. ( i acctuly wanted to say that beause you never see or hear about him not smiling ) he held up his hands, and covered his voice. you couldnt see it but you could hear the soft whimpering of ayame's sobs. sigure looked at hatori with worry in his eyes. he stood up and oicked up the phone. " i think its about time to call akito," he said.

kyo wouldent let anyone know. he couldent. he knew it probably showed, at least a little, but nobody could see him cry. the only one who had ever seen him cry was akito, and that was by mistake. and the person who comferted him when he was upset was tohru, but know she was gone... who would help him. he growled and slammed the roof. " who will help her," he screamed with his hand flyin in the air. the he broke down and sobbed. right there, righ then, and at that moment, he didnt care about who was watching.

yuki was looking everywhere in the forest. he was looking, but not thinking about looking. he was thinking about tohru, about how she had an orange ribbon instead of the yellow ribbons that he hda given her. how tohru hd rushed to kyo's side even though he knew she knew he was angry, and depressed. he thought about this, and thought. his tears went freely down his face. he missed her, he was in love with her, and thats all that mattered, even thought he knewthat she would never love him more as a freind, never. even knowing that she might never come back...

yay!!! i think this is my biggest one so far. tell me what you think
Sign up to rate and review this story