Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > The Young and the Hopeless

The Young and The Hopeless

by iwanthim 0 reviews

She was soaked to the bone shivering, with a fever.He carried her to the place he was calling home until they left for the next city.

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama - Published: 2006-11-05 - Updated: 2006-11-05 - 651 words

0Unrated
"Miss Crespo? Miss Crespo? Was the man your rapist?" A reporter asked. Jasmine did her best to fight her way through the croud of paparatzi surounding her and Billy. "Miss Crespo doesn't want to answer any questions right now!" Billy yelled back at the reporter. He pulled Jasmine out of the croud. She tripped and fell and landed on top of Billy. He cought her in an imbrace. The paparatzi started snapping pictures. "Miss Crespo, are you and Mr. Martin in a romantic relationship?" Another reporter asked. "Absolutley not!" Jasmine yelled. She and Billy both scurried away to her old apartment. "Raul, I'm back!" She yelled to her old roommate. He was letting her and the guys stay there while they were visiting. "Hey mommy chula." Raul was Mexican. When he and Jasmine first met they had somewhat of a romantic relationship. They soon decided that they were better off as friends. "Hey poppy chulo. Where's Ben?" Jasmine asked catching her breath. "In your old room. Hey Billy, if your ready I can give you that tattoo." Raul suggested. "Sure" Billy said and followed Raul to his bed room slash tatto studio. Jasmine walked to her old room and saw Benji sleeping. She smiled and crept her way over to him. She layed down next to him and started stroking his hair. "I love you." She whispered. She gave him a kiss on the cheek and continued stroking his hair. "Thank you so much Ben." She said. "I can't tell you how thankfull I am. You saved me from a life that would've killed me for sure. You saved me from a lot of things. And I am so, so, thankfull." Benji woke up and was quietly listening to Jasmines speech. "You know when my father died, I had noone. I was all alone. I was this scared little girl that nobody loved or cared for. Then I met you. You cared for me. You loved me. And I love you for that. You're the one person that I can talk to about anything. You understand me and I understand you. I love you so much. You're my everything and I never want to lose you. I don't really know where I'm going with this, but I just want to say thankyou and I love you." She finished her little speech and sat up. "You're welcome." Benji said. He turned around to look at her. "You were awake that entire time?" Jasmine said, her cheeks turning a slight shade of pink. "Yeah, I was." Benji said. He got up and walked over to his jacket. He looked through the pockets and found what he was searching for. "Jasmine, You are the most important girl I've ever met." Benji said turning to look at her. "I've never felt this way about anyone before." He took out a little black box. "Look, I know this is a bit cliched but I don't care." He got down on one knee and opened the box. "Jasmine Crespo, will you marry me?" He asked holding up a diamond engagement ring. Jasmine sat there speechless. "B-Benji." Was all she could stutter out. "Yes." She said finally. "Yes I'll marry you!" Benji got up and hugged her. He picked her up off the florr and twirled her around. "I love you Jasmine" Benji said kissing her. "We're gonna have an amazing life together." He said, kissing her. "Ben, tomorrow I want to go to my Dad's grave and tell him the good news." Jasmine said with tears welling in her eyes. "I'm sure he's looking down on you and smiling." Benji said holding her. "I bet he's so proud to have an amazing daughter like you." "Yeah" Jasmine said, wipping tears from her eyes. "I bet he is."

-------------------------------------------------
OK!!! Now you guys have to review this one!! I spent way to much god damn time working on it!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story