Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy

Oh Danny Girl [One Shot]

by imogen993 2 reviews

Sometimes you can have too much on the go.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!!!] [?] - Published: 2006-11-05 - Updated: 2006-11-05 - 805 words

0Unrated
---------

Definition.
Danny: {Adjective;} [ A typically male name, given to a certain girl. A girl with problems. A girl who seems like a heartbreaker. A never ending hole of misery. A typical cheater. A dead end. A girl who will never again be.

---

I just ran away from what could have possibly been the worst mistake of my life. I ran from a disturbed finance, a freaked out guestlist, and a startled child. I ran from my problems. I ran from whatever was coming through my mind at that moment. I had left all my fears at that alter, left everyone I knew. Left all my worries. But I didn't. I still have those god-forsaken problems. My life is one, big, problem. There's no need for it. I would give you a list of problems. But you would hate me then. But I suppose to explain to you, what I'm about to do, I will need to give you reasons.

1] I was about to get married to the love of my life. Andy. He didn't deserve any of this. He is the innocent.
2] I ran from him at the alter. He is probably still trying to think what has he done wrong.
3] I left my child. My little baby. Andy's baby. Well, Andy brought her up. He believes that it's his. But theres another thing. It's not. And guess who's it is? You got it.
4] Pete. God damn him. He never knew. Never knew that the sweetest child on the earth is his. I regret that night every day, But if that night didn't happen, I would'nt have Sarah.
5] Jackie. My worst nightmare. Used to be my best friend. Take into account, the word used. Andy thinks I don't know, but I do. He had a night with her. And I forgave him. For one reason; I took revenge on him. With another of his friends.
6] Patrick. God damnit. He was my revenge fuck. I hate that now. I think I love him more than Andy. I can't get him off of my mind. And I hate it.

So there you go. My life. It's one complete big fuck up. That's why I have to do this. That's why I have to make it all ok.

I think Joe is the only one I haven't mentally scarred. I think he has been my rock through this. He is the only one that knows everything. And I mean, everything. He gave me hope. He gave me a fun life. He made me feel like I had no worries. But one person isn't going to make me not do what i'm about to do. I need to fix all my mistakes with one action.
So now, I'm sitting in my kitchen, still in that stupid peice of fabric that I called my wedding dress. I turned my phone off, getting annoyed with all the calls I was getting. I ignored the doorbell, I ignored the shouts through the door. And I wrote.

To everyone.
I'm sorry for everything. None of this was planned. I hate what I have done to you all. I hate that fact that I have screwed up your amazing lives. You were all destined for fame, and I fucked it up. I'm forever sorry. I don't want to have to do this, but it's all I can do. I need to tell everyone some things. First of all; Andy. I love you with all my heart. Know that. I'll never stop loving you. But I need to tell you, everything. Pete; You know what happened between us? That resulted in Sarah. I'm so sorry Andy. Sarah isn't yours. She is Pete's. I'm so, so, so sorry. Patrick; I regret what happened. I regret it because I think I love you too. I don't want to. I just do. Forgive me. Joe; You are someone I will miss dearly. You have been there for me through thick and thin, and you never judged me. Thank you. And to Beth, Ben, Carrie, and Jessica, I love you all. You all mean so much to me. Please, all of you. Forgive me. I love each and every one of you so much, and I always will. Please don't hate each other, move on with your lives and love. I want all of you to love someone who deserves it. Especially you Andy. I have put you through hell, please find happiness. Don't be sad for me. If anything, be angry. It's my fault, all of it. And stay friends with each other. I love you all.

Danny. xx


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah, This is crap. Sorry, But I just wanted to write something, and this is the first thing that came out of the top of my head. Please review, Even if it's to tell me how shite this was. =]
Sign up to rate and review this story