Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Serenade me with a coffee burn...

Chapter 010 - Bad Day, Bad Day, Bad Day, Bad Day,... - What?

by imogen993 5 reviews

Things get a little bit better. Don't expect balloons and champagne though. =]

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2006-11-05 - Updated: 2006-11-05 - 991 words

0Unrated
Thank you to all those beautiful reviewers. I love you all. xx
----------------------------------------------------------------
[Chapter 10] -
- - - --> {{ BAD DAY, BAD DAY, BAD DAY, BAD DAY... - WHAT?
----------------------------------------------------------------

I sat crying for at least 10 minutes. The lawyer guy had left, saying I could sign the papers tommorrow. Patrick and Andy were trying to comfort me, the best they could. Which wasn't much because they didn't know why I didn't want to go with my brother. They didn't know what he put me through. I sat on my bed, rocking back and forth, and I was trying to convince myself to stand up to him again, to tell everyone, to let the police have him. But then what? He would get out eventually, and then he would catch up to me. Even if he got life or something, what would I do? I don't have any other family, and money would soon run out. I just couldn't do it. However horribly he treated me, I needed an over-age adult. And he was the only one I had. Admitting defeat, I stopped sniffing, and looked up. Through the room window I could see him, his smug face giving me a look of triumph. I nearly started to cry once more, but stopped myself before I lost control of my emotions. I looked to Patrick, and looked into his worried eyes.

"Patrick..." He smiled lightly.
"Yes?" He answered softly.
"I don't want to go with him... But I'll have to. I have no-one else. All my family either live abroad or are dead... I'll have to go with him..." He looked at me again, concern filling his face.
"Why, Izzie? Why don't you want to live with him? He's your brother..." He creased his eyebrows together. I sighed.
"I can't tell you Patrick... Just leave it okay?" His expression hardened.
"No. Tell me." His voice grew stronger and I knew he was serious.
"Patrick, Andy, If I tell you, promise you won't tell anyone..." Both looked at each other, and Andy nodded.
"We won't. Tell us?" He looked at me again. I sighed once more.
"Well..." I looked back to the window where Daniel was moments ago. He wasn't in view, but I knew he was out there somewhere. I didn't want to tell the guys, but they were the easiest people to talk to, and I had to tell someone, otherwise I would have no-one.
"It's Dan... He-" I gulped. Patrick squeezed my shoulder.
"It's okay... Go on." I looked at him again. Then I looked back to Andy and continued.
"He... Abused me..." Patricks eyes widened and Andy's filled with concern.
"Izzie... What do you mean by abused? He shouted at you?"
I shook my head. "No... He-" I gulped again. "Hit me... And did other stuff..." Patrick's eyes filled with tears, and he blinked to get rid of them. As a single tear fell down his cheek, he spoke again, more softly.
"Izzie, what do you mean by other stuff?" He had a look in his eyes that told me he knew, he just didn't want to admit it. Andy however was curious.
"He- He raped me..." Andy gasped and put his hand to his mouth, whilst Patrick closed his eyes like I was confirming his worst fear.
"Izzie, when did this start?" He opened his eyes again and looked at me.
"He has hurt me since I was about eight, but he first raped me when-" I stopped, I couldn't say it. I was too ashamed.
"Izzie, It's okay, you can tell us... Please..." Patrick pleaded with me.
"When I was 11..." Andy eyes widened even more and Patrick looked outraged.
"Eleven???" Andy whispered. I nodded.
"Yes... He's done it three times since then..." I looked down to my feet. I had never told anyone, and I was so ashamed. I couldn't bear to look at them. I couldn't face either of them, It made the reality all too real.
"Iz..." Patrick whispered. I didn't look up.
"Izzie please..." I slowly looked into his eyes.
"You can't go with him." I looked confused for a second.
"Patrick, you don't understand. I have to go with him... If I don't I have no-where to go! I'll be fucking homeless!"
"Shh shh... It's okay..." Andy stepped closer towards the bed. He looked at Patrick, and Patrick nodded.
"Andy, are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Patrick said to him, and Andy nodded.
"I think so... I'll go ask Pete and Joe." As Andy left the room, he left a confused and awkward silence in his departure.
"Patrick, what-"
"Don't ask questions. If Pete and Joe say yes, you're all sorted."
"What the hell are you talking abo-" Patrick covered my mouth with his hand.
"Izzie?" I sounded a muffled 'What?' into his hand.
"Shut up." He smiled, and released my mouth.
We sat in silence for a few minutes, me in complete confusion, and Patrick with a small smirk on his face. After a while, Andy returned with Pete and Joe following him.
"Izzie... Oh my god..." Pete came over and hugged me.
"Andy! YOU TOLD THEM???" Andy nodded nervously.
"Iz, I had to..." My expression turned dark.
"NO YOU DIDN'T! I TRUSTED YOU, AND YOU-" Patrick laughed and cut me off.
"Pete, Joe, Whaddaya' think?" I threw him an evil look for interrupting me, and he stuck his tongue out.
"Well, I think, If it stops that evil son of a bitch from getting her, then go for it!" Pete smiled. Joe nodded and smiled from behind Pete, and Patrick grinned.
"Good. I'll go call her lawyer." That was it. I was really annoyed now. I had to know what was going on.
"CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON???" I yelled.
Patrick turned around and spoke to me from the doorway.
"We are going to apply for guardianship of you." And with that, he smirked and left the room, leaving a stunned silence on my part.
Sign up to rate and review this story