Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > I Remember

Everywhere and Every Way

by cassandra 4 reviews

Darling it's better, down where it's wetter, take it from me.... I like The Little Mermaid.

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-11-05 - Updated: 2006-11-05 - 733 words

3Funny
"Well..." Julius was beginning to get nervous when Delilah didn't say anything.

"Well... um..." Delilah was completely lost for words.

'I shouldn't have kissed her.' Julius began to mentally hit himself. "I'm sorry."

Julius was getting up, but Delilah pulled him back down. Finally finding words she said, "Don't be sorry, I've always wanted to kiss you. I was just at a lost of words, I still kind of am. Wait, what do you remember?"

"When we were about to crash on Happy Times Island I told you that I love you."

"Oh, right. So I guess you have some questions for me."

"As a matter of fact I do. If you felt the same way then why didn't you tell?"

"I thought about telling you, but it was kind of awkward and I thought that if you really did love me then you would tell me again, someday... or something."

"Yeah okay, I guess it would be awkward. Oh well at least now we're together."

"Who said we were together?"

Julius began to freak out, "But I thought... you said...wait...what."

"I was kidding, Julius. Relax."

"That wasn't funny."

"Yes it was. You should have seen the look on your face it was priceless." Julius looked away from Delilah, "I'm sorry, Julius. Look at me." Julius did as he was told and Delilah gave him a light kiss on the lips.

They both looked out at the sunset. Delilah leaned her head on Julius' shoulder and began to hum that familiar tune. Soon she added some words, she quietly sang, "Everywhere and every way I see you with me."

Julius interrupted her singing, "What is that?"

"I don't know, I keep hearing it on the radio and I can't seem to get it out of my head."

"So that's where I've heard it."

For no reason Julius remembered when they were eight and he was trying to teach Delilah how to rollerblade, "Remember when I tried to teach you how to rollerblade?"

Delilah remembered that day as if it was yesterday. It was a very painful day. "Yeah. Why?"

"Because I said that one day you would laugh about it. Face it De it was pretty funny."

Delilah tried to suppress a laugh as she said, "It hurt."

Delilah thought about that day. Julius was going around in his new rollerblades and Delilah was sitting down, pouting because she didn't know how to skate. Julius had offered to teach her and she had gladly accepted. Delilah kept on wobbling so Julius held her hand (She liked that, she liked that a lot) and they slowing went back and forth near the academy's swimming pool. They were doing pretty good so they began to pick up speed, but then an older female had come out of the academy wearing a bathing suit. Julius had let go of Delilah's hand and watched the young woman as she sat down on a lawn chair. Delilah on the other hand hadn't learned how to stop yet, so she kept on going forward, at quite a fast pace, until she fell down. Hard. The grass was only a few feet in front of her, but she had fell on the cement, which scarped both of her knees and her right arm pretty bad. At first Julius had laughed, but later on he had found her crying in her room and he apologized for letting her go, but he didn't apologize for laughing at her. He had said, that one she would think about it and laugh.

"I'm sorry, for letting you go."

"It's okay, you're a guy."

"What's that suppose to mean?"

"Forget it. You were right, it was pretty funny."

Delilah stood up and held out her hand for Julius to take. He gladly took it and stood up with her. They started to walk back along the path, hand in hand. As they walked Delilah leaned her head on Julius's shoulder and whispered, "Don't worry, I won't let go."


------------------------------------
Thank you all for reading and reviewing. In case you're wondering that one line that Delilah sang and the song that I keep picturing her humming is, Crowd Surf Off a Cliff by Emily Haines and The Soft Skeleton.
Also I have a question for anybody who wants to answer it, of course you don't have. Anyway here it is. Do you believe in telekinesis?
Sign up to rate and review this story