Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Unwravelled Prophesy

Old Grudges

by story_master 5 reviews

Jay and Theresa start to put their plan into action. But they run into someone unexpected who puts a damper on their plans. Will old grudges stop these two from returning order and peace to the world?

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2006-11-05 - Updated: 2006-11-05 - 1319 words

2Exciting
Tory: Hey! Sorry that I haven't updated for a while but I needed to work on 'Deja Vu'. I probably won't be able to update either for a while but I'll try. That's about all I have to say for now. So here's the next chapter. Enjoy....

Disclaimer: I still do not own Class of the Titans. I do own my stories, that's all.


" Jay come on!" Theresa called as she waited by the portal for him.

" Okay. I just had to grab some supplies." Jay said as he ran over to her.

" Supplies?" Theresa raised an eyebrow at this, " What supplies?"

" You'll find out.... if we need them." Jay replied with a smile as he walked through the portal.

Theresa just rolled her eyes and shook her head before following him. The two snuck out of the abandoned school and out into the morning sun. They walked to the center of the town, taking the backroads just to be safe. It took them about twenty minutes to get there because there was a lot of people in the streets.

" Are you sure this'll work?" Theresa asked, looking up at Jay.

" No. But we'll never know if we don't try. And what other choice do we have?" Jay replied.

" Okay. Let's do it." Theresa said as she took out the supplies that she'd brought.

Theresa ran to the other side of the giant statue of Cronus and waited for the green light from Jay. Once in position Jay gave her the signal to start. They planned to destroy it, and make Cronus really made. A little juvinal? Yes, but effective.

" Phase one complete." Theresa smirked.

Once that was done the two stepped back to admire their work. Then the ground stared to shake. Many towns people shouted for everyone to hid, or they screamed and ran. Jay grabbed Theresa's arm and pulled her behind a pile of boxes. Cronus appeared and didn't look to pleased.

" Who did this?!" he bellowed in his all-comanding-ruler-of-the-earth voice.

When no one dared to speak to him he began to destory buildings. Showing the town his wrath. Then one scruffy looking old man came up and pointed to a pile fo boxes, the pile that hid Theresa and Jay.

" Those two did." the man said.

A sly grin spread across Cronus' ugly face. He snapped his fingers and Agnon dame to his side. Cronus then pointed to the boxes and Agnon walked over to them. He grought his massive fists down on the rotted wood and the boxes crumbled. Cronus' grin faded into a look of anger.

" Looking for someone Cronus?" Jay called from behind him.

The smirk returned to Cronus face as he turned to face his foe.

" Jay. So good of you to come back. Now I will have the satisfaction in doing away with the rest of the seven of you." Cronus said, summonig his scythes.

" That's a little hard when you haven't even gotten rid of the other five." Jay smirked.

" I may not have killed them Jay, but I made sure that they wouldn't help you two. Without all seven of you there is no prophesy. With no prophesy you can't stop me. Face it Jay, you can't win." Cronus said.

" With the seven of us still alive there's still a chance." Jay replied.

"Fools! You can't win. I am an almighty god. You are merely mortals." Cronus sneered.

Cronus snapped his fingers again and pointed to Theresa and Jay. His giants charged at them. Theresa tok a fighting stance while Jay opened up the bag he had with him.

" Jay? What are you doing?" she asked as she quickly glanced over to him.

" Catch!" he said as he threw her her nun chucks.

Theresa caught them and a smile spread across her face. Jay pulled out his xiphos and took a fighting stance next to Theresa.

" So that's what was in the bag." Theresa said as she dodged an attack from on of Cronus' giants.

" Yeah. You never know when you'll need weapons to fend off giants and an ancient power hungry god of time." Jay replied, also dodging an attack.

Theresa and Jay continued to fight Cronus' giants, while he sat back and watched. It was hit after hit after dodge after hit. Theresa and Jay had dodged most attacks and hade few bruises or cuts. The giants however were only hit a few times but already had substantial cuts.

" Theresa look out!" Jay cried as Cronus sent another one of his giants after them, to make it four on two.

Theresa turned around just in time to be hit across the head with a giant fist. She was sent flying backwards and hit the ground, hard. Jay rushed to her side.

" Theresa! Come on. Get up." he said as he grabbed her arm to help her up.

She wobbled for a second and then shook her head before regaining her balance.

" Oww. That's going to leave mark." she said as she rubbed the spot where she'd been hit.

Just then Jay pushed Theresa to the side and dove to the other side. Theresa hit the ground, again, and looked over to Jay. She was about to ask him why he did that when a large fist came down between them. They both jumped up off the ground.

" Thanks." Theresa said as she picked up the nun chucks from where they'd fallen.

" No problem." Jay replied as they went back to fighting.

The battle went on for a long time. But in the end Jay and Theresa had won. They were breathing heavily as Jay stepped forward and glared at Cronus.

" Give up Cronus." Jay said, ignoring his pain from the fight.

" You really expect to defeat me? You can hardly stand up. Yo may have beaten my giants but you can't beat me." Cronus laughed.

" I can try." Jay said persistantly, taking another step towards the demonic god.

Cronus laughed again and stood up. He summoned his scythes once more and took a few steps towards Jay. Jay didn't budge. Theresa walked over and stood beside her injured leader. Cronus brought his scythes down on the ground and it sent shockwaves towards the two heroes.

They fell down but shakily got back up. They weren't goingt o give up. Not like this. They once more took their fighting stances. They had many deep cuts, even more bruises and their bodies ached with unbearable pain. Yet, they stood there, standing in the way of the god of time.

Cronus ran towards them and swung his scythes, one at each of them. Jay dodged the attack, barely but Theresa wasn't so lucky. The streets filled with a blood curdling scream. Jay turned around to see Theresa fall to the ground, her body limp. Cronus stood above her crumpled body, laughing at her pain.

" J...Jay..." Theresa whispered painfully.

All Jay could do was watch as Cronus raised his scythe over Theresa's body. Theresa reached out a hand for Jay, begging for his help. But it was like he was frozen in place. Things seemed to be moving in slow motion as Jay watched in horror. Cronus brought his scythe down.
~*~

Will Cronus kill Theresa? Wil the others come to help? Can Jay stop Cronus from ending her life? Read on to find out.

A/N: Sorry that this chapter was on the short side. But I hope you liked it just the same. Oooooo. Theresa's going to die. I know that it's cruel but if you've read my other stories you probably know that I always end with on a happy note. But then again I could change that for this story. You never know. All I can say is you'll have to stick with me to find out. =D Wel that's about it for now. Please review, constructive critism is always welcome. But please no flames.=D
Sign up to rate and review this story