Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Collateral Damage

Ch 1

by patrickdance4me 6 reviews

Braily is dead. Though she's not sure why, she's still on the earth. Her final wish was she wanted to give back to Pete Wentz what he gave to her. But when she wakes up a ghost in his hotel room to...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2006-11-06 - Updated: 2006-11-06 - 408 words

3Original
I died listening to "My Heart is the Worst Kind of Weapon."

I remember it well. I was just sitting there, crying my heart out. I was so pissed off at the world. No one loved me. No one cared for me. Every day was constant torture.

I was basically an outcast. And I hated my life.

Except the rare occasions I got to go to a concert. That was when I was happy.

But this time the kids at school took it a little to far. They beat me and left me naked and unconscious on the football field right after school on a Friday. So when people started to show up for a football game, guess who they saw?

That's right. A fucking messed up me.

I ran home and wished I could kill every one of them. Then put on a Fall Out Boy cd.

Then I thought of the guys in the band. They'd helped me out so much and didn't even know it.

I was messed up. And the only person I ever loved in the world was Pete Wentz. Don't ask me why. I never even met the guy.

But when I slit my wrist and gave my last breath, he was on my mind.

And I wished I could somehow give back some of what he gave me.

I didn't expect it to happen. I didn't go to heaven or hell.

I went straight to Pete Wentz's hotel room.

And let me tell you, I've never made a boy scream.

But I sure scared the shit out of him.

Not purposely, of course. I was just as scared as he was.

Then I figured out what had happened. Tried to explain.

He ran out screaming like a lunatic. It was kind of funny, actually.

He came back about a minute later with Patrick, pointing at me with scared eyes and a panicked tone.

Patrick looked at Pete like he was crazy. I then figured out the only person who could see me was Pete.

What fun, eh? And it's only just begun.

~~~~~~~~~~~*~

Author's note:

ok soooooooo i got this idea. hope u like it. if not, review anyway. I posted another chapter so because this one just kind of explains what's happening and brings you up to date.

And hey, if you guys and myself can write fanfics about vampires then I sure as hell can write one about ghosts. haha
Sign up to rate and review this story