Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Collateral Damage

Ch 2

by patrickdance4me 8 reviews

a little conversation. not much, but hey, i'm just getting started. you'll have to bear with me and my hectic basketball schedule.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Published: 2006-11-06 - Updated: 2006-11-06 - 795 words

2Original
"So are you going to follow me into the bathroom?" Pete asked me.

I blushed and shook my head, and he sighed with relief.

I could still see the fear in his face. I had just showed up in his hotel room about 4 hours ago at 1 in the morning. And he hadn't closed his eyes since.

I hadn't talked to him. Not yet. I didn't even know if I could talk. I hadn't tried. I sure as hell couldn't breath. And I didn't have to use the bathroom anymore, that was for certain. With my over active bladder, I had to pee once every hour. And I hadn't peed since I...

Died.

Pete obviously thought he was going crazy. He tried to go stay in Patrick's room. But I found myself following him in there involuntarily. Pete flipped. Patrick told him to go back into his room and get a good night's sleep. That all the stress and medication was finally getting to his head.

Pete went back to his room, but didn't sleep. He just looked at me, as if maybe I'd go away.

I didn't.

I heard the toilet flush and blushed again. He came out and washed his hands and then splashed water on his face.

He then turned around and looked at me, and jumped.

"Damn." He muttered under his breath. I guess he thought I'd left.

I didn't have a choice. Well, not now I didn't.

He sat on the twin bed that I wasn't sitting on and looked at me. He then gulped.

"So, um, exactly what the hell are you doing in my hotel room?" He asked shakily. Oh, now he wants me to explain.

I shrugged my shoulders. Hell if I knew anything.

"Can you talk?" He asked curiously.

I again shrugged my shoulders. I didn't know that one either.

"So... um... what's your name?" He tried.

I looked at him. Ok, this was definitely unlike any other situation I'd ever imagined, but hey. Pete Wentz just asked me what my name was. As freaked out as I was, I still smiled.

I opened my mouth to speak, but no sound came out. My eyes widened. I tried again, and this time it worked.

"Braily." Weird name, I know. Give me a break.

"Oh." He muttered, looked at the floor with suddenly very tired eyes. "I'm Pete."

I stared. Um, duh? "I know." I said quietly. "I'm a... or I was a big fan."

He shook his head in disbelief. "Haunted by a fan..." He muttered under his breath.

I couldn't help but giggle. It was funny how scared and disbelieving he was.

"This isn't funny," He said, his face suggesting all seriousness.

I dropped my laugh instantly. His eyes wondered longingly to the pillow.

"Listen, I'm gonna try to get some sleep. So just... I dunno. You're not going to kill me are you?" He asked.

I raised an eyebrow. He's kidding right.

"Well?" He asked. Nope. He was serious.

"No, I'm not going to kill you." I said.

"Good." He muttered, and with that he laid down and closed his eyes.

I just watched him. It's not like I could sleep anyway.

He kept opening his eyes to see if I was still there.

It made me sad to see more and more disappointment every time he did.

When he finally went to sleep, I didn't know what to do.

I decided to see if I could touch him.

I went over and tried to place my hand on his arm. It went straight through.

I gasped. This was sooo weird.

I then concentrated on his arm. I wanted to touch Pete Wentz damn it!

I noticed my hand becoming a little more solid looking, and I laid it on his arm. He jerked awake at my touch.

I backed away in surprise.

I touched him.

Sweet.

That wasn't what he was thinking though.

He moved over and then laid there just staring at me. It reminded me of when I was a little kid and I was scared to go to sleep.

I was making him feel that same feeling.

"Pete?" I said suddenly.

"Yeah?" He mumbled.

"I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"I don't know. Whatever you call this situation. I didn't mean to come back." I said.

He shifted slightly and sighed.

"How long are you going to well... be here?" He asked.

I shrugged.

"I don't know."

~~~~~~~~~~~*~

Ok first two chapters, you know they're gonna be a little boring because they're just now figuring out what's going on. review and tell me if you like it because if not i got three other stories that need to be worked on... and no, dont worry. of course i'll keep writing in the other ones.
Sign up to rate and review this story