Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach

Ichigo's Big Zanpaku-to

by priss 1 review

Yuzu Kurosaki overhears a strange conversation between her brother Ichigo and Rukia.

Category: Bleach - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Kuchiki Rukia, Kurosaki Ichigo, Kurosaki Yuzu - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-11-07 - Updated: 2006-11-08 - 568 words

4MarySue

Disclaimer: I do not own Bleach. Bleach belongs to Tite Kubo. (I Do own the same haircolor as Ichigo though) This story is rated T for suggestive sexual references.





Ichigo's Big Zangetsu





Yuzu Kurosaki was tired of this. Her clothes kept disappearing! Who was taking her clothes? It wouldn't be her older sister, Karin...she wouldn't be caught dead wearing her girly clothes.

"I wonder if Ichigo knows where they are?" she thought, wondering if her older brother had an idea. She decided to go over to his room and ask him.

As she came up to his door, she could hear him talking to someone. "That's odd" she thought, wondering who would be in his room this early in the morning. She paused and listened.

"WHAT did you just say?" she heard her brother ask loudly.

"I said- You have the biggest Zanpaku-To that I have ever seen! It's even bigger than Renji's!" said a female voice that Yuzu did not recognize.

"W..When did you see my..my..../thing/? Have you been peeking at me from the closet, Rukia?" he asked.

"Don't be a little snot! I already told you that your Zanpaku-To is your sword!" the female voice said haughtily.

"Yeah, but which one?" Ichigo asked defiantly.

Yuzu heard the female laugh. She wondered who her brother was talking to, but she didn't want to interrupt him since she was afraid he would get upset at her. He had a bad temper. But what was Zanpa...what?

"Forget it, Ichigo. You're even dumber than I thought."

" Just because you've lived ten of my lifetimes doesn't make you smarter than me! Little brat! I still have to help you with your juice box!" her brother yelled.

"I'm not used to the stupid ways you do things now! I need you to help me stick it in my juice box!" the female yelled back.

(J..juice box? Stick what in who's box? What was her brother and this girl doing?) Yuzu thought, as she felt a blush creep over her body.

"Well, next time get Kon or your stupid Chappy to help you with your juice box! I'm done sticking it in!" Ichigo said, disgustedly.

"Is that so? Well, I'm sure Chad or one of your friends from school wouldn't mind sticking it in for me." the female voice said.

"Whatever...just go back in the closet, would you Rukia?" her brother sighed.

"Fine..next time a Hollow shows up, you're on your own!" The female said angrily.

Then Yuzu heard the closet door slam shut.

She decided to wait and ask her brother later about her clothes. She had a pretty good guess who might be using them.....

End





A/n- This is my first Bleach fic! Yes, I know it's short and stupid. I just wanted to try to write Bleach. I have only seen the first 2 episodes, and I have read up to Volume 13 in the manga. I just wanted to celebrate Bleach finally being shown on Adult Swim!

Of course anyone who knows Bleach knows Ichigo always helps Rukia stick her straw into her juice box:) And Zanpaku-to is Ichigo's sword he uses to cut down Hollows.

Yes, I know that Ichigo's sword name is Zangestu and Renji's is Zambriba. For this fic which is set in the early days of the anime and manga, I just want to use Zanpaku-to:) No flames.







Sign up to rate and review this story