Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I Am Patrick Stump's Twin

Introduction (Background crap you might want to know)

by bandgeekfreak 3 reviews

A fictional account of Patrick and his twin sister Malerie in which they try to graduate from high school while having to put up with their dysfunctional family and melodramatic friends.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-11-08 - Updated: 2006-11-08 - 150 words - Complete

1Hot
Patrick Martin and Malerie Pamela had the same mother and were born seconds apart, but they couldn't be more different.

Born on April 24th in Glenview Illinois, Malerie came out 30 seconds before her brother. Even though she was the only female sibling, she the athletic one at 5'7", inheriting their mom's long legs and their dad's love of cross country skiing.

Patrick, measuring in at 5'5", gave up on his athletic career when he was kicked out of Chess club because he wasn't athletic enough. Instead, he inherited their dad's guitar and spent most of his time locked up in his room writing music and playing Nintendo.

At age three, their little brother Zebidiah was born. Two years later Malerie started ballet while Patrick started piano lessons. In sixth grade Malerie met her future boyfriend, Billie, in band. In ninth grade, Patrick met the future lead guitarist, Joe, of his own band.
Sign up to rate and review this story