Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > In The Stalkers Shadows

Prologue

by darks00 6 reviews

"I love you, my Julius. You belong to me." IN THE STALKERS SHADOWS

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Horror, Romance - Published: 2006-11-04 - Updated: 2006-11-04 - 381 words

1Exciting
PROLOGUE:

___________________________________________________________

(a/n: I would like to dedicate this story to a number of people...Panda, Vaiwandil, Cassandra, D and J lover, Princess, and Trinda. Basically everyone on ficwad, lol. Thanks so much, guys, you guys ARE my confidence. I love you all! Keep up with the great stories!)

____________________________________________________________

NO ONES POINT OF VIEW:

Life can be so boring, Julius thought to himself.

He was lonely, since Delilah, his partner and who he has a secret crush on, was in her advance racing techniques class. He just sat on a park bench, day dreaming.

Day dreaming about if one day if he would ask Delilah out, and imagining she loved him back, and everything. Julius smiled at the thought. Yeah, maybe I should tell her, he thought. But his heart was scared of rejection and ruining their friendship. He charished Delilah and his friendship. She was the only one who was there for him when he was alone. If he never met Delilah, he didn't want to think of what have might happenened to him.

Soon, a short teenager who was a little bit chubby with red haired girl with freckles came up to him, with the biggest smile on her face.

"Hi. I'm Kailey." She said, smiling.

"Can I do something for you?" Julius asked her.

Kailey without hesitation, sat down by Julius.

"I'm a big fan of yours," She said, smiling.

"Uhhhh what are you talking about?" I asked confused.

Did she know he was a spy? No, of course not...

Then she looked at him, and whispered, "I know you're a spy. I'm a big fan of yours!"

Julius made a fake laugh. "I'm not spy, lady,"

Julius had to cover up he was a spy. What if his identity and the academy were revealed? It wouldn't be secret anymore and the villians could attack them.

"Oh, and so modest!" Cried out Kailey, laughing.

"I'm no spy," Julius said, piercing his eyes at her in annoyance.

Kailey only laughed. Julius, being fustrated, just left. If he stayed for one more moment, and listened very carefully, he would of heard Kailey said,

"I love you, my Julius. You belong to me."

IN THE STALKERS SHADOWS.

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx

I know, my prologues are short, thanks for reading!
Sign up to rate and review this story