Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Unwravelled Prophecy

Friends Forever... Means Forever

by story_master 5 reviews

Just as things look their bleakest, and that their fates have been seeled, things turn around. Sometimes all you need is a good friend to help you up when you've fallen down, or someone to have you...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2006-11-09 - Updated: 2006-11-09 - 1340 words

2Exciting
Tory: I was home sick today and had the computer to myself. And I promised that I would update before friday so here it is! Thanks for your patience. And Enjoy

Disclaimer: Do I really have to say it? Yes? Fine. I do not own Class of the Titans. I only own my stories.


All Jay could do was watch as Cronus raised his scythe over Theresa's body. Theresa reached out a hand for Jay, begging for his help. But it was like he was frozen in place. Things seemed to be moving in slow motion as Jay watched in horror. Cronus brought his scythe down. Jay tried shut his eyes as the scythe neared her. He couldn't bare to watch her die, but it was like his eyes were glued open.

Theresa could hardly keep her eyes open, let alone move out of the way of Cronus' attack. She squeezed her eyes shut and waited for the end. Her end. Then she remembered her vision. 'But... it can't end like this.' she thought. Just as the blade of the scythe was about to end Theresa's life, the loud sound of metal clanking against metal flooded the empty streets.

Theresa opened her eyes to see a hand extended down towards her. She looked around and saw Cronus getting up from the ground a few hundred meters away. She took the hand gratefully and the strong person pulled her up. Her eyes locked with a pair of dark brown ones. Her mouth dropped open in shock.

" Herry?" she whispered, still not quite believing her eyes.

" You okay Theresa?" he asked with a heartwarming smile.

She nodded her head, still surprised that Herry was there.

Jay came over and hugged Theresa. He was finally able to pull himself out of his frozen state.

" Are you okay?" he asked, pulling away and looking into her eyes.

Again she nodded. Then the three of them turned to face Cronus, who was now standing.

" How touching. But there's still only three of you." Cronus sneered, summoning his scythes, instead of picking them up.

" I thought you couldn't leave the farm because of Granny." Theresa said to Herry as they took fighting stances.

" I took her somewhere where she'll be safe from Cronus." Herry replied as they charged at Cronus.

Cronus, outnumbered three to one, still had the upperhand. Theresa and Jay weren't able to fight at their best because of their cuts, and Herry was only one super strong mortal against a god. Cronus dodged each of their attacks with such ease, it was like he was mocking them.

The three heroes charged at him again, this time making contact. Jay had hit Cronus in the back. Even though he was a god, he could still feel pain. The battle went on like this for a while. Theresa, Jay and Herry would go in for an attack and either just hit or completely miss.

After a while the battle took a turn and Cronus started to attack them. His hits were harder and much more painful. After only ten minutes he had the three at his mercy, defenseless and hurt. They struggled to push themselves off the blood covered stones of the road, but it was no use.

A smirk crossed Cronus' face as he slowly made his way towards the fallen mortals. He oaced around them for a few moment before stopping in front of Jay. His smirk grew wider as he grabbed Jay by the neck and held him up. Jay struggled to loosen Cronus' grip, but he couldn't. His body was too worn out and his friends couldn't help him in their condition.

Cronus pulled back his scythe and was about to finally taste sweet victory when his legs were taken out form under him. Jay fell to the ground, gasping for breath. He felt a hand pull him off the ground and he turned to face the person who had saved his life. She smiled brightly at him as she took out another bare of her steel bolas.

" Thanks Atlanta." Jay said as they helped up Theresa and Herry.

" Glad you could make it Atlanta." Herry said, smiling at her.

" Sorry I didn't get here in time to get in a good first hit though." Atlanta said, smiling back. Then she looked over to Theresa, " I'm sorry that I didn't trust you."

" It's okay. Your here now. That's what counts. Firends?" Theresa replied.

" Forever." Atlanta said as they turned back to Cronus who was shreading the bolas that were wrapped around his legs.

" Still think you can win Cronus?" Jay asked.

Cronus just let out a sickening laugh that filled the streets. Then he stood up and glared at the four before him. He didn't say anything but he ran to attack. Jay and Theresa dodged to the left and he dragged her to his duffle bag that he had brought. Atlanta and Herry continued to fight Cronus.

Jay unzipped the bag and pulled out some bandages. He bandaged her up and then she bandaged him up. They were still in pretty bad shape but they could fight better now. Then they joined the fight again. They caught Cronus off guard and got in a few good hits before he turned at hit them with his scythes.

Atlanta and Herry, by then, had gained a few cuts and bruises. But they were still, by far, in better shape than Theresa and Jay. The four regrouped and prepared to attack him all at once. But just as they were about to run towards him, he was struck by a small flying disk. The four stood there shocked, and looked for the owner of the small disk. They saw a very familiar genius standing there.

" Odie!" they cried with excitement.

" Hey guys. Did I miss anything?" he asked with a smirk.

He walked over and joined his former teammates. Happy to be reunited with them once more. He had, they all had, missed each other.

" What is that?" Atlanta asked pointing to the small disk in Odie's hand.

" This? It's just something I designed in my spare time. It's an airodynamic flying disk that has small sharp blades on the edges. Perfect for attacking an evil god." he replied proudly.

The five heroes stood together and faced Cronus who looked like he had just joined the fight. He had no cuts, no bruises, no scrapes, no injuries what so ever. He just smirked as he magically cured his cut from Odie's weapon. By now the heroes had gotten used to this so it was nothing new.

They prepared to once again fight him. But a small light that blinded the god preventing him from attacking the heroes. The five looked around and saw their favourtie model standing there, with his ever-handy mirror in hand. He walked over to them and they greeted him like they did the others.

" Well. There may be six of you but you still can't beat me." Cronus laughed as he drove his scythes into the ground, sending more shockwaves across the ground.

This knocked over the heroes and gave Cronus, yet again, the upper hand. He charged at them and struck them each with his scythes. Neil got the least lethal cut. The six pushed themselves off the ground and looked at Cronus. Then they charged at him.

They may have grown apart over the years but deep down they were still connected. They just hoped that that would be enough.
~*~

Will they beat Cronus with only six of them? Will Archie show up and help? Or will his grudge against Theresa stop him? Read on to find out.

A/N: There you have it! I hope you liked it. Sorry that it was a little short. There is only about 5 or 6 chapters left in this story. I think. I'm not sure I may write more or take some out. But you'll just have to wait and see. Please remember to R&R. Constructive critism is always welcome.^_^
Sign up to rate and review this story