Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > In The Stalkers Shadows

Decision

by darks00 1 review

Summary: "I don't know who you are, or how the hell you know all about me," I cried out in fear. "But stop it!" "But Julius," The girl before me said. "I only want to show my love for you..." Then...

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Horror, Romance - Published: 2006-11-10 - Updated: 2006-11-10 - 759 words

1Exciting
JULIUS' POINT OF VIEW:


Kailey shot again.

"NO!" I screamed.

I shoved myself and Delilah to the side, so we dodged the traquilizer dart easily.

"What is going on?" Cried out Delilah, confused.

"I'll explain later," I said, breathing heavily.

"You can't escape, my love," Kailey said in a freaky tone.

"Love?" Repeated Delilah, raising an eyebrow.

"Now's not the time for questions, De," I said, trying not to take my anger out on her.

I shouldn't have let anger blind me. I shouldn't have. That's the worst mistake a spy can make. And I did that mistake. Kailey shot another traquiiler dart. Delilah cried in pain. It hit her right in the arm.

"DELILAH!" I cried out.

Delilah let a moan escape her lips before she fell down.

"You little bitc-" I started, because she introrputed me.

"You can do better than that, honey," Kailey said, smiling. "Like to have me."

I let out a moan of disguist come out. Kailey than ran out of the bushes, jumped on me by surprise, and sat on my legs and held my arms down. For a teenage girl, she was surprisingly strong. I couldn't move.

"I know everything about you. About your parents, your status at the academy...we belong together, my love," she continued.

"I don't know who you are, or how the hell you know all about me," I cried out in fear. "But stop it!"

"But Julius," The girl before me said. "I only want to show my love for you..."

Then she showed me a gun from her jacket. "Come with me, my love, and I promise not to hurt your pretty face..."

I gulped. I couldn't run. She was ontop of me. She pointed the gun to the side of my head. I closed my eyes, and shook in fear. She was crazy. She was insane. Would she really kill me? Did she have that big of obsession to me? I wanted to scream as loud as I could, but I had to remember who had the gun- the crazy lady. I looked at Delilahs fragile body just lying still. God, I wish she could help me...

I had two choices- to be shot, and never see Delilah or anyone else ever again. Or, I could go with Kailey. She's a stalker who has an obsession with me. Sooner or later, I'd make a "mistake," and she'd probley kill me. Either way, I lost.

"Go ahead." I cried out, trying to be brave when I really wasn't. "Shoot me. It's better than going with you."

I stared at her ugly grey eyes. She frowned, then it turned to a smirk. I didn't like the look of it.

"That's what I love about you, dear," She said, smiling. "You're so brave."

I wish what she said was true. She rubbed the side of my cheek, which made me flinch. Her hand felt like sandpaper.

"I thought you might say that," She said, thinking. "That's why I came up with another plan."

She pointed the gun to Delilahs body laying on the ground.

"Come with me, or she gets it," She warned.

I gulped. I didn't hesitate. "Ok, ok, just...just, please, don't hurt her, I'm begging you..."

"You're not in position to talk to me when I'm the one with the gun," Kailey pointed out. "But since I love you, I guess I could forgive you. Fine, I'll that her live. For you. Only if you come with me."

I gulped again. I had no choice. "Fine."

I closed my eyes. Kailey won. I lost. Kailey got off of me, and pulled me by the collar of my shirt. I yelp in surprise.

"Come with me, my love," She said.

But before we began to walk, she was touching my shirt and pants. I jumped.

"What the hell are you doing?!?" I cried out.

"Like I said, I know you're from the academy. I'm taking all the bugs and blackberry from you. No one will track you down, my dear."

NO, I screamed, as she took away three small black tracker divices. That was my only hope, Now it was gone.

I turned my head as Kailey began to drag me, and we started to walk away...or in my case, being dragged...against my own free will. I tear fell from my eyes, and became red as I looked at Delilah.

"Good bye Delilah," I whispered. "I love you. I'm doing this for you."

Delilah just stayed there in reply.

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story