Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I Don't Know How You Do It

Ready???

by -LoVe-CaNt-SaVe-YoU- 3 reviews

You know the drill... really short chapter soz..

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-11-12 - Updated: 2006-11-12 - 349 words

0Unrated
Bree woke up the next day feeling slightly better. She walked over to her wardrobe stretching and noticing the scar forming on her stomach. She was not going to let herself do that again, she didn't know why she did it in the first place. It was the quick release she supposed but it didn't matter because this time she knew she was going to stop.


Picking out some jeans and a hoodie she threw them on and got herself breakfast. No sign of her mom she turned on the tv, her mom would probably stumble in the door later piss ask drunk and pass out on the couch. Her phone beeped again. Chris.

Soz bout last nite babe, wanna hang out l8r 2day?

He still liked her she thought sighing. She thought she fucked up. He had every right to be upset with her and he wasn't. Patrick was wrong he was a good guy.

Sure how bout my place... my mom's out..

She texted back.

Two minutes later she got a reply.

Sure b ova in a bit.


About a half an hour later Chris got there. Bree answered the door smiling and neither of them mentioned the night before.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Bree asked.

"Sure what you got?" he replied.

"Ehm how about The Nightmare Before Christmas?" she suggested.

"Never heard of it."

"It's my favourite movie ever!"

"Well alright then I'll watch it"


Bree walked over to the VCR putting in the tape then walking back over to the couch to Chris and he put his arm around her. Bree moved closer to him and focused her attention on the screen.


As the closing credits rolled Chris leaned his head down kissing her when he stopped:

"I love you" he whispered this lie in Bree's ear. She believed him.

"I love you too" she said resuming their kiss.

Chris lifted her up onto his lap and tugged on the hem of her shirt.

"Are you ready now?" he asked looking into her eyes.

She closed her eyes and nodded. There goes her virginity.
Sign up to rate and review this story