Categories > Celebrities > Dir en grey > Have You Ever?

part 4!

by ShimmeringIllusion02 2 reviews

Shinya finally meets Die's Lover.

Category: Dir en grey - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Die, Kaoru, Kyo, Shinya, Toshiya - Published: 2006-11-12 - Updated: 2006-11-13 - 909 words

1Original
Have You Ever? Part 4

The car Shinya saw was parked and a young man and a young woman stepped out of the car. "Hey guys were finally here ".............................................

Shinya swore his heart stopped beating. The 5'8 skinny black haired and dark brown eyed beast was walking towards him, along with Die. Kaoru smiled ,put out his cigarette and said "good afternoon Die who's this?" Die smiled and said "This is my...wait, are they sleeping? " Die said pointing to Toshiya and Kyo, With Toshiya's head on Kyo's shoulder sleeping, they looked as though they were homeless men with no where to go.

Kaoru smiled nervously at Die and the woman beside him and walked over to the two peacefully sleeping men. He bent down in front of them and screamed at the top of his lungs "GET UP YOU LAZY GOOD-FOR NOTHINGS!!!!!!!" The both of them nearly jumped into the air at the sound of Kaoru's enraged voice. Kyo glared at Kaoru and helped Toshiya get up. "Your so cruel Kaoru"Toshiya said and Kyo nodded in agreement.

Now don't misunderstand, Shinya would have laughed at their foolish actions, if he wasn't to busy preventing himself from taking that woman(if you could call IT that)and throwing her into the busy street and laugh hysterically at the sight of her being hit by a car. Ok.... maybe he was overreacting but it was stealing his chance of being Die's lover. Shinya watched Die intently. He watched the way he smiled, the way he laughed and the way he wrapped his arms around her. Shinya wished that he could spontaneously combust right there. Actually he wished IT could spontaneously combust.

Rolling his eyes Die said " Now, as I was saying, guys this is my girlfriend of one month." He then tighten his grip around her. The girl smiled and for the first time since she had gotten here she spoke "Hello my name is Hirou Kobayashi, it's a pleasure to meet you" Kaoru smiled and said "it's nice to meet you as well Kobayashi-san my friends find it a pleasure too, Die, why didn't you tell us sooner?" "Well,Hirou thought it would be best to keep it private for at least one month. But I couldn't help myself and I told Shinya yesterday." Die said and smiled at Shinya, but gave a look when he saw that Shinya wasn't listening. His hair was covering his face, and he was staring at the floor and his head was swaying slightly
"Helloooo Shinya-san is anyone in there?" Toshiya said poking him repeatedly. "See! I told you he wasn't human!" Kyo said , he walked over to Die and said "and why did you tell him huh? Why didn't you tell me?!" Die smirked and said "because, you're an insane little overreacter, and despite your looks your not cute at all. You wouldn't have given me support like Shinya did. You would have blabbed about it to the other lunatic over there(he means Toshiya)and both of you would have blabbed it to Mr.leader and he would have given me a two hour lecture about not having a relationship get in the way of my work. Telling you would have made as much sense as monkeys with unicorns. So Shinya was obviously the better choice. So thanks Shinya-san for not telling anyone." "Your welco-" "eck I shudder to think about Kaoru going on and on and on and-" "Die! shut up! Your babbling again!" Toshiya said covering his ears.

Shinya smiled slightly (finally at least one emotion out of him) and thought that this day, wait... This lifetime would be better without her. She looked frustrated like she would rather be in a million other places than here. She obviously didn't like them very much. Now if only Shinya had a sledgehammer he would wipe that snobby look off of her face extremely quick..Shinya noticed Kyo glare at Die become more and more cruel and he thought here we go. "Screw you Die! I cant help my size, why do you use the word cute? Why cant you use the word handsome?, and I DO NOT overreact!!!!!!" Kyo screamed his face red from anger. Shinya glared at Kyo for interrupting his joyful thoughts. "Calm down mini psycho" Die said patting Kyo's head, his eyes twitching while doing so.

"Well I have to go, Miyu has a vet appointment"Shinya lied. "Ok! Bye Shinya san" Toshiya said and gave Shinya a bone crushing hug which almost knocked him to the ground. "See you at practice tomorrow" Kaoru said patting Shinya shoulder. " Good bye you non human freak show" Kyo said an poked him in the shoulder "goodbye you cute little butterball"Shinya said and pinched Kyo's cheeks. Lets just say if looks could kill, Shinya would be bleeding on the floor. Die walked over to him and patted him on the head. "Be careful Shinya-san" "I will" Shinya said and smiled. He walked over to Hirou and put out his slightly trembling hand for the monster to shake. "It was nice meeting you, you stupid whore" Shinya said the last part in his head. "Nice meeting you to" Shinya swore he saw the devil in her eyes. He gladly let go of her hand, gave one last wave to everyone, and walked to his car. He drove away happy to be away from that hideous monster that Die called his girlfriend.............
Sign up to rate and review this story