Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu-Gi-Oh! > Seto Kaiba Does Not Cuddle

Chapter Two: Water Gun

by LilyChan 0 reviews

A collection of drabbles, vignettes and short stories about how Seto Kaiba is not cuddly. Challenge fanfic from the LJ community 10snuggles. SetoxJounouchi

Category: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Joey Wheeler, Mokuba Kaiba, Seto Kaiba - Published: 2006-11-13 - Updated: 2006-11-13 - 807 words

0Unrated
Author's Notes: I still don't own anything. Please continue to read and review.

Seto Kaiba Does Not Cuddle

By LilyChan

Chapter Two

Water Gun

"Too much rest becomes a pain." - Homer, The Odyssey

Summer break. There is a very good reason why it's called that. Not only it's a break from the school and its duties, but that also meant time off work for a few days.

Despite the vacation being small and short, it was a break nevertheless. He would spend it with Mokuba and his dog, Jounouchi.

Seto laughed to himself as the thought entered his mind. He laid there as he soaked up some last minute rays. He heard the other boys' laughter and war cries. He already had played his share of the silly water gun 'war'. But that was okay because at least both his raison d'tere are happy. And that's what really mattered, even if he didn't want one of them to really realize it.

He drifted off to sleep since the day had been extremely warm and yet comforting. It didn't last though because someone decided to shoot the cold water onto his naked skin.

The brunet literally jumped out of the beach chair and yelled out his discomfort even though he didn't use the cleanest of words.

The boys laughed and the blond continued to laugh as Mokuba faked a dramatic gasp.

"Brother, how dare you use that vulgar language around me?" Mokuba said, feigning surprise. Jounouchi laughed as he tried to add to the act. He went up to the surprised dark-haired boy and covered hugged him.

"Oh! The poor boy is traumatized!" he emphasized. Mokuba and Jounouchi laughed at their own antics as they separated and gave each other high fives. Jou looked near the gate and saw his next target. He motioned Mokuba to follow him.

Seto glared at the two and wiped himself off with the towel he was leaning back on. It wasn't until then he saw the huge water gun one of their friends had left behind earlier that weekend.

Seto gave his condescending smirk, his head thankfully taken away from the boys who decided to terrorize the neighbor's cat and gardener. He picked it up, opened up the tank part of the gun, quietly walked to the pool, and put some water in it. He wanted to laugh but that would away his position.

After it was full, he placed it back together and proceeded to get his revenge.

oooo

Jounouchi grinned as he saw the arrogant woman that had insulted him in more ways the one. He aimed his water gun. Today was his lucky day. Mokuba had just finished shooting at the now irate gardener and he gave him a raspberry. He looked behind him and realized that his big brother hadn't lectured them.

He tugged on Jou's arm. "Something's wrong with Seto, Jou," he stated as Jou pulled the trigger. Even though his aim seemed a bit off, he splashed the woman in the face with water. He laughed as he glanced below him to see a worried Mokuba.

He rubbed the boy's head. "Don't worry about it; he's probably just now starting to lighten up."

Mokuba crossed his arms, looking a little irritated. Jou just laughed and patted his head.

It was then Seto made his move.

He came out of nowhere and sprayed both the surprised boys. Mokuba blinked while Jou automatically shot his water gun at him back. The two kept exchanging water to each other whilst Mokuba stood there, flabbergasted.

Ah! Jounouchi and Honda are right! /Mokuba thought, /there are aliens among us!

He heard his own stomach grumble and he sighed. "I might as well get my tin foil hat while I make myself a sandwich." He grumbled to himself as he dashed inside the mansion, desperate to find out who it was replaced his icy, cold brother.

oooo

"Don't say it."

"But, Kaiba -"

"No. I don't want to hear it."

"Kaiba, it's my fault too-"

"Damn right it's your fault. If you didn't shoot me in my sleep, then /maybe /we wouldn't have done it in the hot sun."

"And the pool. Don't forget the pool."

"Seriously, mutt, do you want me to kick you out? Cause I will."

"Hey, I'm just reminding you that we also did it in the pool."

"Just shut up. I hate you."

"I love you too, sweet cheeks."

Seto grumbled something incoherent but Jou took it as another curse towards him. If he could shrug, he would. Although he would have to explain to Mokuba why he and his brother were like that all day in the hot sun. If anything, he's probably going to be most curious on why on earth they slept naked for four hours in the first place.

He couldn't wait until then.
Sign up to rate and review this story