Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu-Gi-Oh! > Seto Kaiba Does Not Cuddle

Chapter Seven: Stargazing

by LilyChan 0 reviews

A collection of drabbles, vignettes and short stories about how Seto Kaiba is not cuddly. Challenge fanfic from the LJ community 10snuggles. SetoxJounouchi

Category: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Joey Wheeler, Mokuba Kaiba, Seto Kaiba - Published: 2006-11-13 - Updated: 2006-11-13 - 399 words

0Unrated
Author's Notes: Nope, I don't own it still. Please read and review.

Seto Kaiba Does Not Cuddle

By LilyChan

Chapter Seven

Stargazing

"There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved." - George Sand, letter (1862)

"Come on, Kaiba, hurry it up! I don't want to miss the meteor shower."

He sat there and continued to type on his laptop, never missing a beat.

The youngest of the three grabbed Seto's arm and pulled. "Come on, brother! It's going to start!" he urged. The brunet shook him off. After a few more keystrokes, he saved whatever it was and promptly turned it off.

"Done," he said, oh-so casually. The two glared and muttered their discomfort.

oooo

It had taken a while to get out of the city and a decent spot to view the shower at a safe distance. They eventually found a spot, however, it was one of the more distant then where the shower was said was going to take place.

The two had laid back on their respected blankets as Mokuba played with the telescope Jou and Seto had set up for him earlier. Jou turned to see the other with the instructions on top of his face, which covered his eyes.

"You would think they would reserve the best spot for me. After all, if it weren't for you, they wouldn't be working anywhere, ever again."

Jou chuckled as he shifted towards the brunet.

"Keep telling yourself that, Kaiba." He scooted closer and wrapped the other's arm around him. He edged closer to him until he was able to lay his head on his chest; to feel his heartbeat.

"Hey! Keep that kind of stuff away from my innocent eyes!"

Jou merely stuck out his tongue and pulled down an eyelid.

"Well, anyway, look!" he said as he pointed towards the sky. Seto lowered the paper and saw the most beautiful sight he had the pleasure to see. He didn't realize it but he let out an audible gasp. Even Jou exclaimed on the beautiful sight.

"Oh wow! That's...awesome." Jou said.

"Okay, brother and Jou. Make a wish," said Mokuba as he closed his eyes and the others to follow suite.

Seto waited until the blond closed his eyes. Once he did, Seto leaned over and gently kissed his forehead. The blond opened his eyes, confused.

"I already got my wish." He whispered.
Sign up to rate and review this story