Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu-Gi-Oh! > Seto Kaiba Does Not Cuddle

Chapter Eight: Chocolate

by LilyChan 0 reviews

A collection of drabbles, vignettes and short stories about how Seto Kaiba is not cuddly. Challenge fanfic from the LJ community 10snuggles. SetoxJounouchi

Category: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Joey Wheeler, Seto Kaiba - Published: 2006-11-13 - Updated: 2006-11-13 - 437 words

0Unrated
Author's Notes: I still don't own anything. Please continue to read and review. :)

Seto Kaiba Does Not Cuddle

By LilyChan

Chapter Eight

Chocolate

"Hope is the poor man's bread." - George Herbert, Jacula Prudentum

Oh, great. Valentine's Day, the one day where Seto had to receive all sorts of gifts from girls who have the silly hope of ever becoming the lucky one by his side; so she could brag about it until she turned blue. Seto did not want someone like that.

Besides, he already had someone as it were. He opened his locker and, as per usual, was not surprised to see that the girls had somehow managed to sneak in their candy.

/I'll just throw them into the trash, /he thought as he grabbed them one by one.

"I thought I was the only one in your life, Moneybags," said a voice. Seto slightly jumped and dropped whatever chocolate or candy he had in his arms.

"Mutt, sneak up on me like that again and I'll shove these down your throat."

"It's great to see you too, buddy."

The two had spent some time picking up the candy and Seto threw away most of them in the trashcan. When Seto reached over to one box in general, Jou slapped his hand.

"What the hell was that for?" Seto said as he grabbed his arm and pulled it. The blond turned away and mumbled something. "What did you say?" he asked, getting more and more irritated then he normally was.

"I said, don't throw that one away." He said, a little louder. The brunet scoffed.

"Why shouldn't I?"

The blond once again turned away, but Seto grabbed his shoulders.

"'Cause I got it for you."

Seto blinked his confused blue eyes. He glanced at the package again as he let the blond go. He picked it up and examined it. It was extremely small and simple. Perhaps, the smallest out of all them.

"Did it cost you much?"

Jou shook his head. "Nah, I just had to skip dinner for a few nights." He pointed out with a smug grin on his face.

Seto still looked at the package and felt touched. He wanted to hug the other, but not in such a public place - he wasn't still ready. However, he felt compelled to.

He grabbed him and wrapped his arms around him.

"Thanks." He said as he pulled away leaving the blond confused. He stood up and reached his hand towards him. The two walked out hand in hand to his limo and he stuck by the blond's side for the rest of the day.
Sign up to rate and review this story