Categories > Original > Horror > Carpe Noctem

Raw Emotion

by Kellyconcarne 0 reviews

Just as Gabriel emerges as a vampire and abandons her humanity, Melikus decides to take something more precious, her virginity. This chapter is very sexual and contains rape.

Category: Horror - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Horror - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2005-07-18 - Updated: 2005-07-18 - 1564 words

0Unrated
Carpe Noctem
A vampire tale
By: Kellyconcarne

Disclaimer: I own all of the following characters with the exceptions of Azreal who belongs to Mallory Hoffman, Kain who belongs to Byron Lemburg, and Lucas Falx who belongs to Tony Thigpen.

WARNING: This chapter contains a lot of sexuality. It's nothing incredibly descriptive but it's not something for people under the age of 14. If you can't handle naughty stuff like this, then skip it. I didn't write this just for the excuse to write a sex scene, rather this moment only enhances Gabriel's plunge into the darkness of the vampire world. So if you do decide to read this, take it tastefully and with some maturity, instead of just, "Oh look! We get to read about Gabriel's dirty meat bags!" Consider yourself warned.

Chapter 4: Raw Emotion

Gabriel felt weak yet she was full of energy. She was exhausted yet wide awake. Melikus walked over to her and gently picked her up. He carried her to the bed and placed her on it, her back against the headboard. She was quiet for a moment.

Then for the first time in what seemed like hours, she took in a deep breath. As she breathed in, she could notice changes already. All of her senses were enhanced. She felt as if she was full of power. And she certainly didn't feel very human. Her head was spinning and control seemed to be slipping through her fingers. She was wild and untamed, with raw emotions possessing her with a primitive force.
Melikus smiled,
"Just as I thought, you're a beautiful vampire."

He picked up a black mirror from his night stand and held it up. Gabriel gazed at her reflection. Her hair was now spun into glossy interweaving curls instead of gentle waves. Her face was sickly pale like Melikus'. Her blue eyes pierced into her own head from the mirror's reflection. They seemed more bright and bold, but that could have been from the paleness of her skin. She stared at herself, the wondrous wild creature in the mirror, in disbelief. Then she ran her tongue over her top teeth and felt something prick the sensitive flesh. She bared her teeth and saw two sharp, glistening fangs on each side of her two front teeth. She checked her bottom teeth, feeling a pair of fangs jolted from her row of teeth with her fingers. She looked at Melikus, still shocked.

"Now you are a vampire my dear. You're one of us. How do you feel?"

Gabriel looked down at her hands then back up at Melikus.
"I feel...energetic and strange."

Melikus smiled and put down the mirror. He stared at her for a moment then he leaned in and kissed her on the lips. Softly, he whispered,
"Now to consummate your rebirth."

He slipped off her shoes and moved closer to her. Gabriel backed up immediately.
"What are you doing?"

"It's a tradition my dear. Every female that joins goes to bed with me that night." He said with a devilish look in his eye. Gabriel's eyes widened in fear. "But, I'm a virgin..." She whimpered.

"A virgin?" He repeated, rather intrigued. It had been a long time since he had had a girl who was a virgin. He usually slept with Katri to satisfy his lustful needs. He knew he was going have fun with this one.

He put a hand on her knee.
"So you've never been touched by a man?" He asked, as he moved his hand up her thigh slowly. He stopped at the middle of her thigh, his fingers caressing her sensitive delicate flesh.

"No.. never.." She said, shaking her head and slowly sliding her thigh from his touch.

"You will tonight..." He said with a devil-may-care grin.

"I don't know...I..." Gabriel looked at him and her own body, confused and scared.

"Look my dear, it's simple. If you don't do as I say, I'll kill you. You are part of the Dragon Clan and therefore you will do as I say." He cut in, sharply. Gently and lightly, he slid his gloved hand over her jaw line, coaxing her with a low voice, rich with seduction,
"Don't you want to be accepted? Don't you want to be loved?"

Gabriel's eyes fluttered with each touch he administered as she felt something bubbling inside of her. Slowly, she pulled away from his hand.
"Yes...but..."

He hushed her.
"Then be loved. No more words now from you, my sweet little maiden." He whispered. He started to kiss her lips and her neck, growing more and more excited with each gesture of desire. His hands started groping and fondling different parts of her body. He was taking pleasure from this, controlling something so beautifully innocent and fresh. Gabriel was not. Her heart was twisted in different directions, torn between her sound mind and her aching burning body. Her mind sent warnings of regret to come but her body betrayed her mind, its primitive cravings roaring over the reason. She was unsure and scared, holding back all visible responses to his touch. He stopped and looked at her, as if observing the internal conflict within her.
"Don't worry, you'll enjoy this...I promise." He reassured.

Gabriel exhaled softly, still staring back at him, feeling lost. His hands rummaged their way to the strings of lace that held the top part of the dress together. He pulled the string slowly while giving Gabriel a lascivious smile. Gabriel opened her mouth and quietly said with heavy breath,
"No...stop."

But the lace came undone and the dress fell loosely across her torso. Melikus pulled it down slowly. He kissed her deeply again, exploring her mouth and urging on the passion boiling her body before whispering in her ear,
"No pain, only pleasure."

He started pulling the dress down from her shoulders again. Gabriel was powerless, she couldn't stop him. Melikus wanted her and was going to have her whether she liked it or not. He pulled the dress down to her stomach. She remained silent, staring up at him with fear reflecting in her eyes. He kissed her cheek and tried to coax her,
"I wish you would try to enjoy this. I'm not going to hurt you. You should enjoy this. This is the first time a man has touched you." He said, tugging at her corset. Gabriel sighed and looked down,

"But I thought...I always wanted to save myself for my marriage bed. When I would be a bride."
Melikus smirked and untied the strings of her corset, kissing the side of her face. He tipped her head back and kissed her neck softly and gently. Gabriel closed her eyes and without any warning, a heavy sigh escaped her lips. She had to admit, the pleasure he was giving her was overwhelming and enjoyable, despite the evils that came with it. Melikus trailed down her neck with soft kisses, all the way down to her chest. Then he ran a slick warm tongue up in between her breasts, in the middle of her collar bone, up her neck to her ear.
"You know you want this...I can see it in your eyes." He hissed. He went to kiss her again but this time he drove his tongue into her mouth roughly, rocking the kiss to an explosive peak. Gabriel pulled away with a gasp for air and surprise. Melikus chuckled at Gabriel's shock and started to unbutton his black shirt. Gabriel watched him undress, her mind flying through the galaxy.

As Melikus undressed, he grew more lustful. His cool eyes were engulfed with wild passion and his smile became crazed. There was something animal like about him now. He crawled back onto the bed. With a menacing killer smile spread across his face, he crawled up right up to Gabriel's legs. Gabriel backed up further, dazzled by the shirt-less wonder before her. Melikus had a finely shaped torso, cut very strong and very lean. He got up on his knees and fixed his eyes on Gabriel with wild hunger. He ran a hand down her neck, across her breasts down to the end of her corset. Then he got a tight grip on her dress with both hands.

With a guttural growl, he tore her dress clean in half, revealing Gabriel's underware and bare legs. Gabriel gasped angrily.
"That was my favorite dress!"

"Well, it's a piece of cloth now. Don't think about it. I will provide clothing for you tomorrow. But right now, I do not want you to keep your clothes on, I want to take it off." He said, running his hand up her leg.

He threw the remains of the torn blue dress off the bed. He slowly started running a hand along the inner part of her thigh. As his hand inched, he leaned in and French kissed her again. His other hand started to untie the lace of the corset. Then with a firm tug, he yanked the corset off Gabriel, revealing her breasts. Melikus licked his lips and stared at her. He smiled darkly and said,
"Now, you are mine..."

He unbuttoned his pants, pushing Gabriel onto her back. With a dark chuckle, he pulled the covers on top of Gabriel and himself as he began to snatch away the remainders of her innocence and purity.
Sign up to rate and review this story