Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Get Busy Living Or Get Busy Dying

I Know This Hurts, It Was Meant To

by Blood_Red_Summer 0 reviews

Cindy gets under your skin, and the idea with the notebook is one that I got from my life, b/c this really happened to me, but instead of someone who was already an enemy it turned out to be my bes...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-11-14 - Updated: 2006-11-14 - 541 words

0Unrated
TWO WEEKS LATER

ROXY'S POV
Cindy lived up to her promise and made an attempt to destroy me. The principal found a notebook full of vicious lies of me, and he called me into the office to try to find out who did it.

He handed it over and I read a random page. "Roxy is such a self-centered bitch. She needs to trim those split ends, they're disgusting, and stop thinking about how the world would end if she suddenly died. She thinks that she's so unique because of her tattoos, I mean, yeah it's great if you want to look like trailer trash. " I noticed that it was in Cindy's handwriting. In another font was more, probably written by Lucy, one of her friends. "I know, why doesn't she do us all a favor and kill herself? It's not like anyone likes her. Why they all pretend to beats me." I just stared at the pages, wondering if that's really what everyone thought. Did they all really act like they enjoyed my company if only to turn their backs and gossip about me? I must have sat there for a long time pondering this and flipping pages, because Principle McMatton cleared his throat and asked again if I had any idea who did this. No, I don't need his help for revenge, I can do it on my own.

"No, Mr. McMatton. I have no idea," I told him with sweet sorrow. "I don't know who would write such nasty things about me. But thank you for showing this to me, I'll be more careful around my classmates now if they plan on harming me in any way. Could I keep this?" He nodded and I stood up and closed the notebook, pretending to brush a tear from my eye, and walk out with my head hanging. Once out of the office, I ran to my locker and threw the notebook into it, full well intending to find out Cindy's weakness to plan the perfect revenge.

Pete walked me home after school, and I told him about what happened in the office.

"Do our classmates really hate me?" I could feel tears wanting to slide down my cheeks and freeze there, but wouldn't let them. He abruptly stopped and stared at me.

"Roxy, do you think that I'd let any of them say anything like that in front of me? All that I've heard is good things about you from them. I'd rip any guy who said something nasty about my girl in half." And he kissed me. I pulled away from him and gave him my idea. This Christmas, him and the boys can come up to Wisconsin with me, and see my studio.

"Your studio?" he asked. "You never mentioned a studio. What for?" I looked at him, thinking over all of the conversations we've had and realized that I never did mention it.

"My artists' studio, you could say. It's pretty much my own house." He started to get really excited at that.

"I'd love to see your studio. I bet that it's just as great as you are," he said softly and gave me a hug that meant the world to me at that moment.
Sign up to rate and review this story